Bum Fighters

ericj

ok so i created 4 fighters when i joined as 18 y/o s aka now that i know they are called project fighter i was wondering anyone could tell my outta all of my fighters which have potential and the ones that don't I don't waste anytime thanks if i get a answer

ok so i created 4 fighters when i joined as 18 y/o s aka now that i know they are called project fighter i was wondering anyone could tell my outta all of my fighters which have potential and the ones that don't I don't waste anytime thanks if i get a answer

http://www.dreamworks.com/trolls/assets/content/characters/_290/thumb_trolls_branch.jpg

• Downvote 3

Some fighters are "bums at training" and you would do well not to waste your time on them. If they go from a useless 1(--) skill to uselsess 1(-) with one session of 1 on 1 elite training basically that is pretty slow training. 1(--) to 1(+) is ok but not great and 1(--) to 1(++) is quite a decent learning speed. If they gain anything more than that in one elite 1 on 1 session they are very fast at learning.

Checking learning speeds is the first thing you should do with your 18 YO's. It's the one thing they should be good at right away since they are so young.

Other than that you need to fight them in the QFC level 1 once they have close to 1000 skill points for best results. You can check the "TOTT Hierarchy" thread in this section for more information on the hiddens and their hierarchy to see if what the TOTT says about your fighter is good or not.

• Upvote 4

Some fighters are "bums at training" and you would do well not to waste your time on them. If they go from a useless 1(--) skill to uselsess 1(-) with one session of 1 on 1 elite training basically that is pretty slow training. 1(--) to 1(+) is ok but not great and 1(--) to 1(++) is quite a decent learning speed. If they gain anything more than that in one elite 1 on 1 session they are very fast at learning.

Checking learning speeds is the first thing you should do with your 18 YO's. It's the one thing they should be good at right away since they are so young.

Other than that you need to fight them in the QFC level 1 once they have close to 1000 skill points for best results. You can check the "TOTT Hierarchy" thread in this section for more information on the hiddens and their hierarchy to see if what the TOTT says about your fighter is good or not.

As a relative noob myself, this is beginners gold!

Just to add something in here: you may not be able to find 1 on 1 elite training right away to test learning speed but if you put your fighters in the best gym possible (whatever you/they can afford for the moment) if it does offer elite level training (I higly reccomend elite level gyms) then I would say they should be gaining anywhere from 50-60 points per week from a full 6 day training week. That's training secondaries and some sparring added in. Keep in mind that physicals will gain slightly more points at first on an 18 YO.

Gaining 50 skill points per week is mediocre learning speed, ~60 or more is very good.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

So many questions. What about 25 year olds. What should their speed be?

Learning speed?

Should be about good enough to have their more developed skills make gains in every session, I'd say skills above 4 Feeble should gain at least from (--) to (-) and so forth from each session.

You never know though because you might just get great hiddens out of a 25YO that can't learn that fast and want to keep him if he can earn wins.

Stupid question here but I need to be 100% sure: When you say "1000 skill points", "2400 skill points", is it the raw sum of your fighter's primary skills multiplied by 10? including physicals?

And isn't it a huge waste of time and money to train a project for weeks before having his first QFC fight? isn't it better to fight right away and posibly take a loss but find out if he has decent hiddens?