Hey

ericj

Yoga will increase flexibility mostly. It will make slight gains to agility and balance similar to the effect weights has on speed.

You just need to find a circuit trainer at a gym and either discuss (with the gym owner) changing the sessions to the ones you need or find a gym where they have it set up with the ones you are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

how do you increase your speed, balance, Flexbilty, and agility it seems like i cant find any way to train it continually for like a week straight thanks in advance

Depending on how much money your fighter has, you should aim for a gym whre you can have Elite level circuit training with max 5 people / session (preferably 1-2). You should start with around 20 circuit training sessions (like 7-10 times / week to get your generals better). After that maybe train secondaries, spar a little and do around 2-5 circuits / week.

I usually pick my secondaries based on my next opponent of the main area that needs focus.

Depending on how much money your fighter has, you should aim for a gym whre you can have Elite level circuit training with max 5 people / session (preferably 1-2). You should start with around 20 circuit training sessions (like 7-10 times / week to get your generals better). After that maybe train secondaries, spar a little and do around 2-5 circuits / week.

I usually pick my secondaries based on my next opponent of the main area that needs focus.

Actually you should not go into a session with more than 4 people in it already. It is considered by many to be a waste of time to go into any coaching session with a teacher of any skill level if there is more than 4 people in it. 3 people is ok because you will be 4 total if you add your fighter but once you are more than 4 it is not worth it.

Always keep that in mind to be in training sessions with 4 people or less and your training will be good.

And also do not train with energy levels under 93-94%, Instead take a session off to rest and regain 5% energy. You can train weights or cardio if under 93% and it is ok but most training is diminished under about 93% energy.