HONEST look at supplements.

Boondock

http://i40.tinypic.com/14cbse0.jpg

All joking aside. Stats don't lie. I've altered NOTHING other than removing the non-supplement based pops. You can ask Tycoon to attest to this. Non-Stop paid me to make his logos but once he revealed to me his product's "quality rating" and then saw how my guys popped. SOLD.

http://i44.tinypic.com/25zjtwm.jpg

How come you cut out the length of time the pops took?

Just curious ;)

I cut it while cropping out other non-supplement related pops since I figure we've all only been here a few weeks at the most and it wasn't an issue. If it was a year then yes, I see what you mean.

I cut it while cropping out other non-supplement related pops since I figure we've all only been here a few weeks at the most and it wasn't an issue. If it was a year then yes, I see what you mean.

My point kinda still stands.

I have ALL my fighters ready to pop on ++, or already popped (4 guys have popped, one guy twice :) ), on many different skills across the board. I've been here for...2 weeks, if that? The most any of them have been on supplements is 5 days.

Therefore, your fighters popped in an unknown amount of time...on things that they may have popped on without sups. That was my point.

Bah, what do I know, I'm just a noob right? :baby: lol....

I have ALL my fighters ready to pop on ++, or already popped (4 guys have popped, one guy twice :) ), on many different skills across the board. I've been here for...2 weeks, if that? The most any of them have been on supplements is 5 days.

Therefore, your fighters popped in an unknown amount of time...on things that they may have popped on without sups. That was my point.

Um. Supplements increase speed of moving up (AKA, "popping"). That's why they were created, that's why they're in this game, that's why Tycoon added them.

Types of supplement

Muscle bulk: For this type of supplement to have any effects, you need to do an appropriate type of training whilst taking it. Muscle bulk will help you build strength value more quickly than training without such a supplement.

Reduced recovery time: Whenever you do training you will take an energy hit afterwards. This supplement will reduce the energy loss after each training session.

Increase stamina: Quite simply this will build your conditioning value more quickly. You need to train to have this type of supplement affect your natural stamina building activities.

I'm SURE I would have popped without them but just as in real life, my gains would have been smaller and taken more time. I'm not saying that "I ONLY pop on supplements" just that I've seen a vast increase in the speed I've moved up since using his supplement and working out well rested fighters. It's up to you to use them or not, feel free to not use any. I'd rather not get into a debate with you on this, since it's pretty pointless and that wasn't my intention.

Now I realize why you're after me on this, you're the owner of a nutrition company.

Now I realize why you're after me on this, you're the owner of a nutrition company.

Not at all man. I'm really not like that. And I'm not "after you" anyways.

I just thought it was fishy that you showed pops but no length of time it took to get there. Personally, I would have cut out the name of my fighter and showed length of time. That's all my point was.

Not at all man. I'm really not like that. And I'm not "after you" anyways.

I just thought it was fishy that you showed pops but no length of time it took to get there. Personally, I would have cut out the name of my fighter and showed length of time. That's all my point was.

No worries then and no hard feelings. I wasn't trying to pull a fast one and I left the names to show that some guys popped multiple times. Again, didn't think the timeline was relevant since it's such a new thing. If I do it again I'll add it since your point is valid.

Best of luck.

I personally use recovery lvl 5 from synicate drugs and I don't lose any energy while training a full day. Enough said

I am with you on that one. And I have way more pops than those shown above.

I'm sure there's a lot of very fine products out there, especially businesses that have been open since the game started, I stand by my product and make no claims of them being "the absolute best thing in the world" but they are effective as is my business model so if someone has something out there a little better than mine and they can be trusted then go buy it, there's plenty of people that know what I've got, how I treat my fighters and what my plans for the future are for Non-Stop.

I'm not in the least bit worried about illegal blend level 6 Kush or 147 rated stud muffins or whatever. I'm going to accomplish my goals, I am totally proud of my products and the benefits they have brought many fighters and in addition I hope the best for all the fighters, business's and more than anybody Tycoon Mike for putting so much of his time, effort and money AND RISK into bringing us this great game.

Thanks for all the support guys and be ready for what's coming next for you, when you buy my product you're investing in yourself, not only for 14 days but the very near future as well (i'll leave it at that ;) . I'm looking forward to help bring you to the top as many of you have done for me.

appreciate YOU (as we say down here) :)

Completely correct.

I think it's the number of weeks they've been gaining in that skill. I'm not quite sure about that though.

you are correct, it's the time it took for the pop to happen

I think it's the number of weeks they've been gaining in that skill. I'm not quite sure about that though.

Can anyone confirm for sure what the number in parentheses means?