Now it's official and proved Gable cheat!

jacky67

Ok again i understand that but i don't think anything can justify cheating imo.

how is it cheating? holding a fighter in your org for the reasons previously stated is not cheating by any means, or at least, its not cheating in my lexicon.

Jason: "What's your favorite portion of this thread, dude?"

JBomb: "Oh dude...that's easy!"...

V

V

V

V

V

Word on the street is you smell like mad shit.

Bottom line , don't create a fighter in Rio.

You won't hear anything else from me.

:band:

followed by:

V

V

V

V

V

Y not match up Puncher with Hall?

Is Hall scared?

If not I cant tell...

Your a douchebag you can't justify what your doing by saying he wont pay you , your holding a fighter hostage and i think that that is the pussiest think ive ever heard. someone needs to hold one of your fighters hostage and see what you would say.

Well i guess i understand a bit better now but people troll , its not a crime. Just the fact that whatever his name is is holding a fighter hostage is really corny and it is cheating.

Whatever Jacky's done in the past doesn't justify cheating. Im just siding with who i view as the victim in this situation. On a side note Blitz Rio is one of the richest orgs in tycoonland and i dont see what they need the signing bonus for. If anything they should pay Jacky for holding his fighter hostage for so long.

Ok again i understand that but i don't think anything can justify cheating imo.

Smith: "LOOOOOOOOOOOL!"

• Upvote 1

Jason: "What's your favorite portion of this thread, dude?"

JBomb: "Oh dude...that's easy!"...

V

V

V

V

V

followed by:

V

V

V

V

V

Smith: "LOOOOOOOOOOOL!"

Lol well i never planned on saying anything else but his response aggrivated me but yeah im sorry for blowing up this thread and i promise you wont hear any more from me

1. No. Hard Puncher won't be released.

2. If Hard Puncher were released, Jacky would still whine. He's Jacky. That's what he does.

3. You tell me how I'm cheating. I'm not so clear on this.

4. I would LOVE for you to tell me how you can tell Blitzkrieg Rio is fishy as hell.

5. You should probably keep your mouth shut unless you are presented with all the facts. It makes you look very foolish. It certainly doesn't do you any favors.

I await your responses.

i'm gonna answer for him

2) how u know?

3)you used a glitch to reset my inactivity clause.

Mike corrected the glitch, then u find a new glitch to break my inactivity clause.

4)ur owner fighter in get "strange" match up.

You let the champ decline title fight because he's ur buddy.

5)shut up: this is simple fact, anyone who look objectively the situation will say that ur a piece of shit.

Well i guess i understand a bit better now but people troll , its not a crime. Just the fact that whatever his name is is holding a fighter hostage is really corny and it is cheating.

Whatever Jacky's done in the past doesn't justify cheating. Im just siding with who i view as the victim in this situation. On a side note Blitz Rio is one of the richest orgs in tycoonland and i dont see what they need the signing bonus for. If anything they should pay Jacky for holding his fighter hostage for so long.

Damn!! here we go that's exactly why i first declined to pay him back the signing bonus,he was asking the whole signing bonus when he already screwed my fighter for several weeks.

It's not cheating. It's simply making Jacky's fighter sit the remainder of his contract on the bench. Once it expires, he'll be free to go.

It's cheating as you breake the inactivity clause, use ur brain a bit there is an inactivity clause for a reason in the game.

Not only the fighter manager have obligations with the contracts, the org owner too.

He doesn't really do that anymore but he used to be really bad, to the point where UVT in Rio had to strip his fighter of his title and take a big hype hit.

How many shit goes out of ur mouth , it's crazy.

1)i asked to the UVT org owner to be strip from the belt.

2)my fighter had 14 fights in the org about 12 fight as a champ and was in the org during about 1 years and half.

3)when i asked to be striped my fighter was not under contract anymore,there is no rules in the game that say you have to stay in the same org during 2 years RL.

it's really hilarious coming from someone who go in differents org every months.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=48406

5) the situation is irelevant to what happend in Gable's org.

Oh well just for Cull:

One the org owner buddy declined a title fight against my fighter that's how it started,then he let my fighter sit during 3 weeks.

Xanax, thank you for your most generous offer. However, Hard Puncher will not be released under any circumstances. He had plenty of opportunities to pay back the signing bonus. He was given money by Zyd to pay to me to repay the signing bonus. He refused and has made countless threads, posts and polls slandering me and my org. There is absolutely no reason for me to release him at this point in time.

Outrageous accusing him of slandering you and your org, I'm surprised Jacky hasn't threatened to sue you back for making this statement. It is of course libel when it is in writing ;)

In my opinion ... it isn't cheating. Just look at the Carson Palmer/Cinncinati Bengals ordeal last offseasoon/season. He demanded to be traded/released. The owner said no, so he was forced to sit until the owner got what he wanted. You sign the contract, you honor the contract or you sit. You were offered a way out, you declined. Your problem now. Please refrain from further posts on this subject.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion ... it isn't cheating. Just look at the Carson Palmer/Cinncinati Bengals ordeal last offseasoon/season. He demanded to be traded/released. The owner said no, so he was forced to sit until the owner got what he wanted. You sign the contract, you honor the contract or you sit. You were offered a way out, you declined. Your problem now. Please refrain from further posts on this subject.

Not even close to the same situation. I'm sure Cincinnati didn't take advantage of the programming of inactivity clause to hold Carson Palmer hostage.

Inactivity clause was put into the system for a reason. To take advantage of the inactivity clause to hold a fighter hostage is unreasonable especially when many people have offered him money just to squash this. It's smaller things like this that take advantage of the system that encourage others to find bigger ways to take advantage and then blame the smaller guys saying "Well he did it..." And now we have Syn.

• Upvote 1

This thread is like crack. Everytime I read it I say to myself "I'm not reading this thread anymore." Then like 2 hrs later I come back to check it out again :mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 1

Imo this is a form of cheating and had it been ANYONE else but Jacky the majority would agree that it was. Whether Jacky brought this on himself or not, holding someones fighter like that has been frowned on. And the turning point to me was when someone else offered to pay back the signing bonus and still it was rejected. That is where i say the cheating now begins. The debt was offered in full, doesnt matter who pays it, it was declined and now i feel it has crossed the line and breaking the rules. That is cheating and holding a fighter unjustly.

• Upvote 1

Imo this is a form of cheating and had it been ANYONE else but Jacky the majority would agree that it was. Whether Jacky brought this on himself or not, holding someones fighter like that has been frowned on. And the turning point to me was when someone else offered to pay back the signing bonus and still it was rejected. That is where i say the cheating now begins. The debt was offered in full, doesnt matter who pays it, it was declined and now i feel it has crossed the line and breaking the rules. That is cheating and holding a fighter unjustly.

• Downvote 1

Normally, I would completely agree with you. For me, this has nothing to do with Jacky, but strictly with the behavior that is exhibited.

Now, you are with me that I was entitled to receive my signing bonus back, right? Jacky refused to pay the signing bonus back for about 2.5 months. In that 2.5 months before he agreed to repay the signing bonus back, he's started how many threads and polls? He's commented in how many other threads? So, after all the defamation he has leveled, while you agree I was in the right by simply wanting my signing bonus back, now that he agreed to repay the signing bonus I should forget about the threads and polls and chat? As the org owner, what's my recourse?

I have a fighter in your org Cold Steel. No, I won't hold your post against you :) However, if all of a sudden I did (again, I won't), and I said, that I will not fight for you ever again and I want you to release me immediately and I'm not repaying my signing bonus, you would be well within your right to decline my ridiculous demand. Now, after you refuse my ridiculous demand, I start bashing you in the forums and chat for 2.5 months. After 2.5 months, I agree to repay the signing bonus...what do you do?

• Upvote 1

2. If Hard Puncher were released, Jacky would still whine. He's Jacky. That's what he does.

2) how u know?

How do I know?

Jacky, if I released Hard Puncher would you stop whining and shut up and never mention or refer to my name, in any form, whether exact or not, and will you never mention or refer to my organization or any organization I am affiliated with?

I know the answer because I've asked you before. That's how I know.

How do I know?

Jacky, if I released Hard Puncher would you stop whining and shut up and never mention or refer to my name, in any form, whether exact or not, and will you never mention or refer to my organization or any organization I am affiliated with?

I know the answer because I've asked you before. That's how I know.

If Jacky agreed to leave Blitz Rio or Gable out of any forum post he makes and you get paid back your signing bonus would you let him go? That's my question. Now I'm saying he agrees and risks potential forum ban if he doesn't stick to his word. Something where it be known that if he brings up Blitz Rio or Gable then the moderators can put a week long forum ban or something like that on him. Now I know this won't happen but I'd like to know if that's all you're looking for.

And I do understand where you're coming from to an extent Gable, but how long is this going to go on until you say ok, I got you back and end it? How long do you have to hold H.P. hostage until it's even? I personally think it's been long enough. People are offering to pay back more than his signing bonus and there are people who are actually playing Jacky off to be the good guy. You don't really want to make Jacky the good guy do you? lol.

You know what my question is? Why the fuck does everyone else care about this shit? There's been multiple attempts by people outside of the situation to resolve it to no avail. Gable has handled the situation fairly in my opinion. Not like my opinion actually fucking matters because I don't have any vested interest in either side. I suggest others not involved do the same as I'm doing and not give a single fuck about this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1