New Custom Made Belts

lotos

That's Don Frye looks quite good.

You can try to change color of noses the rest.

Cheers man. yeh im good enough to be able to do that now. And yeh, Mike seems to have a thing about noses recently.

Hmmm, but then I will see other ways that I can improve (that I didn't see or know how to do before)......cos if I change the big fellas nose, then I might as well give him some grappling gloves..........Oh well, you've planted the seed now!!

SALE ON NOW!

Limited time offer!

Deals if you choose from these templates: 70k belts for 50k. 120k belts for 90k.

Includes one free flag/colour:

Free logo: add your name and/or flag for no extra cost.

ZRdOsAv.jpgRe4QDDr.png

BELT 1-Basic 50k BELT 2- Basic+

eFp54KB.jpg0fpav53.jpg

BELT 3- Premium 90K BELT 4- Deluxe 120k

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I need a belt. must look amazing and unique.

my org below.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5126

Sure man! I had you on the top of the list but I didn't hear from you , so I started something else. I will stick you right back in line dude. I will make you something nice and swank! I think I sent a message to your managers page with some ideas. Let me know if you got them or anything mate....

Sorry my bad. I got u mixed up with someone else. I will keep you posted.....

This one's cool. You're getting better!

Thank dude. :) It's been painstaking at times.....getting somewhere now. Moving avatars next after the auctions in a few days. Aim to get the 5 pieces under the hammer sometime over the weekend for first sale on Monday. :yes:

• Upvote 1

10xFRESH AVATARS FOR SALE!!

knB6YZv.gif

"Auction countdown begins tomorrow. Stay tuned so that you don't miss your chance to grab one or more of these fresh new avatars."

I will be auctioning off up to ten avatars this coming week coming under the hammer by Sunday (30th Sept '17)). I will release one or two over the weekend and then 1 or 2 new new avatars everyday till the end of the week. There's no particular order but I want to release a premium quality avatar everyday along with some randoms.

DETAILS: Everything kicks off this weekend. I want to have one out late Saturday to fall under the hammer on Sunday night.

I will have 4 scales of pricing;

starting bid 2k, no min bid

starting bid 10k, min bid=10k

starting 25k, min bid=25k

starting 50k, min bid=25k

"THE AUCTION IS NOT HERE!!"

WHERE: I will post a new thread in the forum named "Avatar Auctions" early weekend.

TIME LIMIT: 24hr clock starts from the time of the first bid and then roll-overs all the way up till Thursday. Thursday or Friday I'll smash the rest of them out. So I release the last few all at once with my prize possession (de creme de la creme)-my final piece. This last piece will have a 48hr limit. I expect next Friday night be a frenzy.

• Upvote 1