How should i build a kick boxer that is 22 years old. What skills will i need in the beginning to make him good? What secondaries should i focus on. Should i put some points in wrestling too. What are the hiddens that i should choose. What is best height for each weight class? Can you please help out a new player build a successful kick boxer.

secondaries - you will need punches, kicks, striking defense, takedown defense, defensive grappling, transitions and escapes. then decide whether you want a clinch game in which case you'll need clinch secondary and elbows or knees.

secondaries - you will need punches, kicks, striking defense, takedown defense, defensive grappling, transitions and escapes. then decide whether you want a clinch game in which case you'll need clinch secondary and elbows or knees.

You won't need TDD, Def Grapp, transitions nor escapes for Kickboxing. :)

I think that Mr. GymWill thought about "How to make kickboxer in MMA" not in K1 org (such orgs exists in the game).

what about the primaries how much should i put in each one and how much should i put in secondaries

If you're making a project put 110 to condition. You'll be able to train all sessions in a week with Q159/160 reduce energy supps without being forced to set a rest session to keep your fighters energy at 90%+.

When I'm making project I put 110 to condition, 1 to strenght (it's not a problem to boost this physical by weight training + muscle bulk supps). Usually I put most of a remaining points to speed/agaility. If your fighter is a project then you can do 2-4 CT's training in a week to improve physicals.

Bragi~

I was advising on a kickboxer in MMA - the original post did ask about whether to allocate points to wrestling as well ...

I meant for k1 because some people say wrestling helps in the clinch

I meant for k1 because some people say wrestling helps in the clinch

Yep they do... It helps in getting successful clinch attempts and controlling in the clinch. I think it's better to focus on Boxing and MT since most of the time the fight is outside the clinch then work on your wrestling when you're satisfied with your boxing and MT skills.

• 5 months later...

Yep they do... It helps in getting successful clinch attempts and controlling in the clinch. I think it's better to focus on Boxing and MT since most of the time the fight is outside the clinch then work on your wrestling when you're satisfied with your boxing and MT skills.

Ive noticed wrestling helps you break clinch and prevent clinch attempts,i am somewhat unsure of its value to clinch control though