Kronix

My comment wasn't related to anything Roger just said, just a Roger fact.

That's just because Hunter is bullying me. :( But i will find Germany's next super mentee and he will make GER triumph over SWE at EFC (i'm a step closer already with Chuck's 1/4 ^^) and he will also end your Tycoon terror regime!!!

I love that the packers converted on three 4th downs on the final drive to win the game and shatter the hopes and dreams of every bears fan in soldier field!

I don't know about hopes and dreams, but us Bears fans are about ready to run Chris Conte out of town.

I love how the entire Bears defense stood and watched the ball sitting on the ground when Boykin just picked it up and ran in that score (note sarcasm).

I love that the packers converted on three 4th downs on the final drive to win the game and shatter the hopes and dreams of every bears fan in soldier field!

I was visiting my sister for Xmas this year and got invited to see my first NFL game, eagles vs bears. What a treat. An absolut smack down. A clip from my phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bviAVI09OLw

Edit: I love when you experience new things and find out you like it

I don't know about hopes and dreams, but us Bears fans are about ready to run Chris Conte out of town.

I love how the entire Bears defense stood and watched the ball sitting on the ground when Boykin just picked it up and ran in that score (note sarcasm).

yeah that could just have easily been a touchdown in the other direction.

and i just found this lol: http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/grizzly-detail/Fans-Flame-Wrong-Chris-Conte-after-Bears-Loss-to-Packers-237996071.html

I don't love it as much as when the Vikings lose. I love that more.

Interesting. I only know of one other Bears fan that dislikes the Vikings more than the Packers.

Also, I love that a family member of mine won $200 on that Packers loss making it that much better. I'll take that -1 with pride btw.

• 4 weeks later...