Steel Penn - ICON

SteelPenn

We want to bring some old school fun back to this game we love.

When I first started playing this game one of the main reasons I fell in love with it was do to a group of events call ICON hosted by a few good orgs around the globe. One of my fighters 'Freddy Lee' won the ICON openweight championship and I was hooked.

What we will do to create old school fun,

Once we get the org in a line our events will all have pre fight vidios to watch and all Title fights and PPVs will also have post fight vidios.

We will hold superfights in a few of our top orgs around the globe and create ICON World Champions in all weight classes plus an open weight.

ICON world champions all get custom skins of their fighter wearing his/her ICON belt plus free 160 for the life of the fighter. There will also be an ICON champions gym, while you hold a ICON belt you can get 1-1 training in any area you like for free.

We will provide all fighters in our entire org with a private ICON gym plus $50 160 nutritional products.

We are also looking for active ppl to work with us on this project so pls contact us if you would like to be apart of this with us. Also if you have any ideas on how we can make this org even more fun pls share your ideas here.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

We will be looking for logos and a banner for Steel Penn - ICON

If anyone would like to make some good cash pls contact me.

I will be working more on this over the weekend. We are looking for help in this project and I would like a couple of the older managers to work with me on this. If you where apart of an ICON event or know what I'm talking about here then pls think about joining us in this project.

I am looking for someone to do voice overs for a script each week, here is a sample of our write ups that would need to be read and recorded each week. I will pay 150k per week for someone to create a youtube vid of the fighters match ups and while going through the match ups ad the voice over.

250k for anyone to do one for this write up and post it here before tomorrows event.

SPFT 98 March Madness is usually a term associated with College Basketball. This year, it will more commonly associated with the action inside the cage at SPFT. Everyone is geared up and ready for the long awaited SPFT 100, which will undoubtedly be a massive show celebrating the longevity of our beloved organization, however, before we get too far ahead of ourselves, we should not overlook the start studded event ahead of us at SPFT 98.

As you're all well aware, SPFT 98 will be headlined by the rematch that everyone has been clamoring for, when Severi Turpaansaaja will challenge Randolph Turpin again for the Lightweight belt only one short month after their last fight. Before we talk about that match, though, let's look at the preliminary card.

In the first fight of the night, two Featherweights will enter the cage, Sameer Hamadoui and Murat Orgun. Hamadoui has had problems since joining the SPFT family, losing all three fights by first round submission, bringing a once impressive 9-6 record down to a mediocre 9-10. Some question the thirty year old Egyptian's ability to continue fighting top tier competition. Orgun, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt, suffered a loss in his first outing since moving up to SPFT. Known for his heavy hands, both standing, and in the ground and pound, the older Orgun is a likely favorite to improve to 13-9 in this fight, unless Hamadoui can snap out of this funk he has been in lately.

While the Lightweight championship bout will take place later in the night, two familiar, yet lower ranked, Lightweights will square off in the second bout of the night. Many of you remember Keith Keystone's controversially close decision loss last month to El Guapo, with that in mind, the 28 year old BJJ Black Belt will attempt to prevent this fight from going to the judges scorecards. The 34 year old Tommy McDonald might not be too willing to oblige Keystone's desires, himself also a Black Belt who has logged eleven wins by submission. Thus far in his career, Keystone has yet to be submitted. Will this still be the case after Saturday night? This should be an excellent match for you grappling fans to watch.

Former two time Bantamweight champion, Grimly Fiendish, will attempt to end his first career losing streak Saturday night in our third fight, against relative newcomer, Billy Mitchell. Fiendish, in his sixteenth appearance fighting for SPFT, will be seeking his seventeeth career victory. Known for his ground and pound style, he will likely seek to use his superior wrestling skills to bring Mitchell to the ground and exact his gameplan. Fiendish will need to be careful, though, as Mitchell, himself a BJJ Black Belt, has three submission victories thusfar in his career, and boasts a superior ground game to Fiendish. It should be interesting to see who is more capable in exerting their will.

Kimbo Nelson, the experienced 31 year old English fighter, based out of Helsinki, will be making his 42nd professional appearance Saturday night, his first in the SPFT cage. Kalash Nikov, on the other hand, who happens to have been born in Helsinki, is based here in Hilo, and will be making his 16th appearance under the SPFT banner. While the younger Nikov (28), boasts more raw skill entering the cage, as well as more experience fighting at the highest level, having spent most of his career fighting for SPFT, once cannot discount the experience that 42 fights can bring, and the crafty veteran may be able to outsmart his younger opponent. Either way, it is likely this fight will be a war until the final bell, which will be decided by the judges scorecards.

In the fifth fight of the night, the big boys come out and play. After challenging Naoto Sugawara for the Super Heavyweight title back in December, Tallak Hrolf, the monstorous Russian, has dropped his last two fights by decision. Known for entering SPFT with an 11-3 record, having never had a fight go past the first round, Hrolf has struggled a bit with the top level competition offered by SPFT. He will likely try to use his overwhelming size and power to try to knock out his opponent, John Matrix. Matrix will be making his debut with SPFT, and obviously did not draw an easy start with the company. The wily 29 year old veteran will likely simply take this situation in stride, though. With 31 total fights thusfar under his belt, the equally skilled, equally large big man will give Hrolf all he can handle. This fight should be interesting if it makes it out of the first round. Considering all but one of Hrolf's victories have come in the first round, and his last two losses have come via decision, his gas tank may be a bit of a question mark, when it definitely is not for Matrix.

Alexander Lansing has only lost twice in the SPFT, once during his fight of the night performance against Tycho Brahe, and the other in a title fight against 145 lbs champion, Meat Loaf. This is an impressive resume, and many hint at the fact that he may be scratching at the door of another title shot. However, he must first beat the new young hotshot, Muuli Potku. Potku, since joining SPFT has won his first two bouts, and currently is nursing a three fight professional win streak. While both fighters appear evenly matched, one glaring difference appears to be the BJJ background of each. Lansing, a long time Black Belt has two submission victories so far in his career, something Potku would be wise to make note of, considering he only has a purple belt, and has lost via submission in the past. This is a fight fans should take note of, as it will likely be important for the future of the Featherweight division.

After losing back to back title shots, former Middleweight champion and Hall of Fame member, Cajun Xander, will look to return to his winning ways in a fight against top level contender DJ Crabby Jef. Xander, who has fought nine title fights in his SPFT career, is one of the best known faces in the organization, known for his devastating striking and power. Some concerns have be expressed, though, that he may be past his prime. Having lost his last two fights, Xander will attempt to prove doubters wrong, and get back to his winning ways. Jef, on the other hand, will look to do what many have tried to do, but failed, submit Xander. Some of you may point out that Xander submitted to Eric Cartman back in July of last year, however, that was a submission to strikes, not jiu-jitsu. While Jef also has a quality striking background, with a few knockout victories under his belt, there is no question his ground game is his strength, and a weakness in Xander's game he will attempt to exploit. Can Xander prove these last two fights have been a fluke, or can Jef raise his own stock by beating a legend in the sport? This question we will have to wait until Saturday to do have answered.

The Dutch kickboxer, Paco Da Man, is a serious powerhouse. He proved so when he entered the SPFT cage for the first time a couple weeks ago against Barbara Boxer, knocking him out cold 17 seconds into the second round. This is good, since many argue that he may be undersized in his current weight division. It seems crazy to think that any man who walks around at 261 lbs would be considered undersized, but compared to his 220 cm, 290 lbs opponent, Sergei Bautin, he is. Bautin, while technically inferior to his opponent, will likely use his known power, strong chin, and decisive size advantage to test Da Man's suspect chin. If you have a taste for watching two overgrown men throwing everything they have at each other in the ring while staying on their feet, this fight is a fight to watch.

The Co-Main Event promises to be an exciting afair between two of the top contenders in the Bantamweight division. Braden Turk enters the fight with a three fight winning streak, Eriku Landstrimma enters having just had his three fight winning streak broken by 135 lbs champion Sergiy Skylar. Both fighters have their eyes on one thing, winning the championship. This fight will be their stepping stone to that fight. Turk has been very impressive since joining SPFT, having not yet lost a single round, bringing him to the top tier of the Bantamweight rankings. Landstrimma, a long time veteran of SPFT, will look to be the first to defeat Turk under the SPFT banner. Many believe he gained a lot of valuable experience in his disappointing knockout loss to Skylar, and will use this knowledge to his advantage against the younger, less tested, Turk.

They say a champion is not a champion until he defends his championship. Severi Turpaansaaja failed at this, and he is undoubtedly angry about it. Losing a fight that many believe was closer than the scorecards show, Turpaansaaja lost the title he so desparately fought to earn with four previous fight of the night appearances for SPFT. This, his fourth championship fight with the company, could be a very important event in his career. Can he prove he really is a champion, or will the champion accomplish what he was incapable of doing?

After five months away from the organization, the champion, Randolph Turpin, proved that not only did he deserve to fight for SPFT, he was the best in the world at 155. The question is, does the 26 year old striker have the ability to maintain at the top of his weight class? Can he decisively beat his opponent, silencing any potential doubters to his deserving to reign atop the division? Tune in Saturday night and find out.

Reserved

While each fighters preview is being announced we will have their intro music playing. I would love to also extend this to having someone do voice overs for the actual fights. Act as an announcer and give a blow by blow voice over that would bring some real fun to this I feel. Come on old school managers help me out here and lets get ICON back up and running. I will foot the bill for us all to have some old time fun.

Bump

We want to bring some old school fun back to this game we love. Meat850 Lee and I have created a new org in London we will be calling Steel Penn - ICON

When I first started playing this game one of the main reasons I fell in love with it was do to a group of events call ICON hosted by a few good orgs around the globe. One of my fighters 'Freddy Lee' won the ICON openweight championship and I was hooked.

What we will do to create old school fun,

Once we get the org in a line our events will all have pre fight vidios to watch and all Title fights and PPVs will also have post fight vidios.

We will hold superfights in a few of our top orgs around the globe and create ICON World Champions in all weight classes plus an open weight.

ICON world champions all get custom skins of their fighter wearing his/her ICON belt plus free 160 for the life of the fighter. There will also be an ICON champions gym, while you hold a ICON belt you can get 1-1 training in any area you like for free.

We will provide all fighters in our entire org with a private ICON gym plus $50 160 nutritional products.

We are also looking for active ppl to work with us on this project so pls contact us if you would like to be apart of this with us. Also if you have any ideas on how we can make this org even more fun pls share your ideas here.

We are very close to starting this and only need a few more ppl to help us out? If you own an org in a city where we do not have a Steel Penn org pls contact me if you would like to be apart of this project. We are also looking for managers to help run a couple orgs so if you know orgs and can help pls let me know.

We are very close to starting this and only need a few more ppl to help us out? If you own an org in a city where we do not have a Steel Penn org pls contact me if you would like to be apart of this project. We are also looking for managers to help run a couple orgs so if you know orgs and can help pls let me know.

Getting close now still need a few ppl to help out.

• 3 weeks later...

Hilo - SPFT #102 http://www.mmatycoon...php?EvID=767123

You know the idiom, “March, in like a lion, out like a lamb”? Well here at SPFT, we think that line of thinking is horseshit, and in addition to providing you with the top notch fights at the beginning of this month, we’re capping off an excellent month of fights with another tremendous show. The biggest name in SPFT will be making an appearance defending his title for the second time, this time against the man he won his title from. Two top level Superheavyweights will square off. The list of excellent exciting fights this week goes on.

Billy Mitchell showed promise when he joined SPFT at SPFT 89 when he submitted Skylar Davies Miles with an impressive guillotine, which won him submission of the night honors. Unfortunately, he has lost his last two fights since then, and the 3 fight win streak he had is all but a distant memory. When he squares off against Miles again at SPFT 102, he will be looking to get his career back on track. However, it should be noted that Miles’ loss at SPFT 89 to Mitchell was obviously a turning point in his career. He has not fought since that submission lost, and has instead spent a significant time in the gym. We shall see if that extra time in the gym has paid off.

Bang McGee has had a rough run as of late. He has lost three fights in a row, and to add to his list of poor luck, his opponent failed to show up to fight at SPFT 100! causing McGee to miss out on being part of the historic occasion. The 33 year old knockout artist will have another challenge placed in front of him at SPFT 102, when he faces off against Taco Grande. Grande, who is currently nursing a 2 fight win streak, will be making his SPFT premiere at SPFT 102. The skilled 26 year old will be looking to make a name for himself and prove that while young, he is a contender in the Light Heavyweight division.

Pit Bull did not have much opportunity to show off his vast skill set when he faced off against Riley McCollins at SPFT 99, as the 29 year old Aussie was steamrolled to first round knockout loss. This time he will face off against the underrated submission artist, Gustavo Ribeiro. Ribeiro, who owns a 1-2 record fighting in SPFT, will need to use all of his grappling skills in this fight, as the younger Bull has not yet been submitted in 21 professional fights. Considering Bull only has a blue belt in BJJ, though, Riberio will undoubtedly seek to end that streak.

Tallak Hrolf has had a disappointing career in SPFT so far. Currently riding a 4 fight losing streak, and having lost 5 of his last 6 fights, it is time for Hrolf to figure out what is going wrong. Considering his impressive skills, and the fact that Hrolf entered SPFT with an impressive record, many believe his failures of late are due to his mindset, and maybe he can snap out of this funk in the near future. His opponent, Sergei Bautin, has had a bit better run of luck as of late, having won three of his last five fights. With 17 of his 19 career victories having come via knockout, one can expect he will again try to knockout Hrolf, whose chin has always been a bit suspect.

Riley McCollins has been in SPFT for quite a while, with 17 fights in the organization dating all the way back to SPFT 18, his face has always been on the fringe of the organization, and has so far won 4 fight of the night and 2 knockout of the night awards. McCollins, however, has never fought for a title in SPFT. He currently has his targets set on Nero Aurelius, and while currently riding a two fight win streak looks on pace to be able to challenge for the title in the near future. He would be smart not to overlook his upcoming opponent, Pierre Gautier, however. Gautier, the 33 year old Parisian, has had an impressive career fighting around the world, and joins SPFT to battle against the best of the best. With his experience of 37 professional bouts, it should be interesting to see if this dangerous man can make a name for himself, and McCollins will be his first test.

Adam Gracie and Marty Laguna both faced Kevin Bishop in their last fight, and both lost via unanimous decision. Gracie, the 26 year old BJJ Red Belt, is of course known for his top notch grappling skills. The young man will be making his third SPFT appearance, having lost his previous two, but I expect him to turn it around in this fight, he is simply too talented of a fighter not to let his greatness shine through. He will, however, have to watch out for Laguna’s elite boxing skills and knockout power. Laguna, who has won 17 of his 25 fights via knockout, only has a blue belt in BJJ, though, and has lost two fights in his career via submission. That weakness will be something worth keeping an eye on.

Braden Turk had a three fight win streak going into SPFT 98, but then he ran into Eriku Landstrimma, who knocked him out early in round two. Turk now will look to get back on track in his quest for the 135 pound title. He will challenge the incredibly talented and heavily experienced newcomer, Zica Brava. Brava has never fought for SPFT before, but there already whispers about how this 29 year old Brazilian very well could take the entire division by storm. With the current status of the division, Brava being in the mix makes things very interesting, and his debut should be an intriguing affair.

Dantavious McJuckett, the former Light Heavyweight Champion, hopes that one more victory will earn him another shot at what once was his title, and possibly even a rematch against Leonard Washington, who knocked McJuckett out in the first round at SPFT 91. The rematch would be an interesting prospect, but McJuckett first has to fight Jensen Saint. Saint, who is rumored to give all of his purse money to the church after each fight, has won two fights so far in SPFT. The 33 year old is known for being dangerous everywhere, but on the ground especially. If Saint could pull off an upset against McJuckett, it would be the biggest win of his career, and catapult him into talks about title contention.

John Matrix has made a name for himself pretty quickly in SPFT. In only his second fight for the organization, the skilled large Texan will be fighting in the Co-Main event, against a hall of famer. With his broad range of high level skills, Matrix will be a challenge for anyone who steps into the cage with him. It will be important for him to employ all of those skills, as he will need them against Willy Stoppers. What needs to be said about Stoppers? Absolutely nothing. The man is a legend in the sport, and a favorite to rise up the rankings and to earn the title again. Granted, he was knocked out by Keyman at SPFT 99, but I believe that was merely a hiccup on the road to redemption for Stoppers.

Moses Kealekapuna enters SPFT 102 looking to win the Light Heavyweight Championship for the third time. With his impressive skills, unquestionable knockout power, and winning heart, Kealekapuna is always one of the most dangerous men in the world. He seems to have a bit of trouble fighting Leonard Washington, however. In their two previous bouts, one of them before either made their first appearance in SPFT, Washington has won both. Will the third battle conclusively prove that Washington is the better fighter, and an incredibly dominant champion, or will Kealekapuna be able to break the chain of previous events? This fight will be exciting, most likely someone will be knocked out, and should be an incredible Main Event.

List of companies under the Steel Penn Banner:

Organizations:

London

Steel Penn-ICON

Owned by- Meat850 Lee

Tokyo

Steel Penn Fighting Temple-TOKYO(Need Staff!)

Owned by- Brian Rossi

Steel Penn-ICON Dynasty K-1:Tokyo - 'Need Staff'

Owned by- Johnny Soprano

Rio de Janeiro

SPFT: Ultimate Vale Tudo

Owned by- Fat Boy

St Petersburg

THE STEEL PENN FIGHTING TEMPLE

Owned by- Brett Appley

Los Angeles

Steel Penn - ICON

Owned by- RIP QFC Orgs

New York

Steel Penn - NY

Owned by- Torrelio Sacana

Helsinki

Q F C - HELSINKI - QFC Org

Owned by - Sensei Sens

Hilo

STEEL PENN'S FIGHTING TEMPLE

Owned by- Cian Coggins

Owned by- Steel Penn

Amsterdam

SPFT : V.O.G

Owned by -Vladimir Gromnitskiy

Steel Penn Annihilation

Owned by- John Booker

Bookies:

Doofenshmirtz Bookie Inc

Owned by - Umberts Doofenshmirtz

UVT Bookies

Owned by - Fat Boy

THE STEEL PENN BETTING DEN

Owned by- Brett Appley

Steel Penn NY Bookmaker

Owned by - Torrelio Sacana

Steel Penn Annihilation Odds

Owned by - Glenn Robinson

Nutrition:

London

DoofenshmirtzDoofenshmirtz All 160 Supplements Inc

Owned by- Umberts Doofenshmirtz

Rio de Janeiro

STEEL PENN'S 160 OF STEEL $50 Rio

Owned by- Kate Tycoon

Amsterdam

Steel Penn LSD Q160-Q158-Q155 (95% Return)

Owned by- Glenn Robinson

Dutch Nutrition Inc. -Money Transfer

Owned by- Paolo Candiano

Steel Penn Nutrition (95% Return)

Owned by- Animal Trainer

Clothing:

Los Angeles

iFight Fight Gear - Steel Penn - Syracuse

Owned by- Jake Savage

Sydney

Steel Penn's Laundry 88%

Owned by- Big Match

Helsinki

Fenrir Fightgear - Steel Penn

Owned by- Rob Roy

Steel Penn's Laundry 93%

Owned by- Vito Nothing

Amsterdam

Steel Penn Deth Punch Fightwear ($10)

Owned by- Deth Raptor

Gyms:

London

Steel Penn Academy

Owned by - Ben Newton

Las Vegas

FIGHT GONE BAD! - THE Public Gym of Las Vegas

Owned by- Dean Mitchell

St Petersburg

Secret Lair

Owned by- Skittles Jargon

Montreal

Silent Hill MMA Academy

Owned by- John Marston

Helsinki

Finnish Boot Camp

Owned by- Thunder Lipps

Hilo

Steel Penn Training Hive

Owned by- Folgers MegaAir

Steel Penn/Heavy Hands Gym

Owned by- Patrick Sumrall

THE STEEL PENN TRAINING TEMPLE

Owned by- Jay Low

Owned by- Richard Bandrowski

Amsterdam

Gym Beam

Owned by - Klatz Matz

Steel Penn Blackzilians

Owned by - Mortal Kombat

• Upvote 1

List of companies under the Steel Penn Banner:

Organizations:

London

Steel Penn-ICON

Owned by- Meat850 Lee

Tokyo

Steel Penn Fighting Temple-TOKYO(Need Staff!)

Owned by- Brian Rossi

Steel Penn-ICON Dynasty K-1:Tokyo - 'Need Staff'

Owned by- Johnny Soprano

Rio de Janeiro

SPFT: Ultimate Vale Tudo

Owned by- Fat Boy

St Petersburg

Owned by- Brett Appley

Los Angeles

Steel Penn - ICON

Owned by- RIP QFC Orgs

New York

Steel Penn - NY

Owned by- Torrelio Sacana

Helsinki

Q F C - HELSINKI - QFC Org

Owned by - Sensei Sens

Hilo

STEEL PENN'S FIGHTING TEMPLE

Owned by- Cian Coggins

Owned by- Steel Penn

Amsterdam

SPFT : V.O.G

Owned by -Vladimir Gromnitskiy

Steel Penn Annihilation

Owned by- John Booker

Bookies:

Doofenshmirtz Bookie Inc

Owned by - Umberts Doofenshmirtz

UVT Bookies

Owned by - Fat Boy

THE STEEL PENN BETTING DEN

Owned by- Brett Appley

Steel Penn NY Bookmaker

Owned by - Torrelio Sacana

Steel Penn Annihilation Odds

Owned by - Glenn Robinson

Nutrition:

London

DoofenshmirtzDoofenshmirtz All 160 Supplements Inc

Owned by- Umberts Doofenshmirtz

Rio de Janeiro

STEEL PENN'S 160 OF STEEL $50 Rio

Owned by- Kate Tycoon

Amsterdam

Steel Penn LSD Q160-Q158-Q155 (95% Return)

Owned by- Glenn Robinson

Dutch Nutrition Inc. -Money Transfer

Owned by- Paolo Candiano

Steel Penn Nutrition (95% Return)

Owned by- Animal Trainer

Clothing:

Los Angeles

iFight Fight Gear - Steel Penn - Syracuse

Owned by- Jake Savage

Sydney

Steel Penn's Laundry 88%

Owned by- Big Match

Helsinki

Fenrir Fightgear - Steel Penn

Owned by- Rob Roy

Steel Penn's Laundry 93%

Owned by- Vito Nothing

Amsterdam

Steel Penn Deth Punch Fightwear ($10)

Owned by- Deth Raptor

Gyms:

London

Steel Penn Academy

Owned by - Ben Newton

Las Vegas

FIGHT GONE BAD! - THE Public Gym of Las Vegas

Owned by- Dean Mitchell

St Petersburg

Secret Lair

Owned by- Skittles Jargon

Montreal

Silent Hill MMA Academy

Owned by- John Marston

Helsinki

Finnish Boot Camp

Owned by- Thunder Lipps

Hilo

Steel Penn Training Hive

Owned by- Folgers MegaAir

Steel Penn/Heavy Hands Gym

Owned by- Patrick Sumrall

Owned by- Jay Low

Owned by- Richard Bandrowski

Amsterdam

Gym Beam

Owned by - Klatz Matz

Steel Penn Blackzilians

Owned by - Mortal Kombat

Our Steel Penn Directory will be updated monthly

SP-ICON will be bringing you FN 12 Night Of The Champs on April 1 in another stacked card at the Camden Centre. This card will be showcasing 4 title fights, and will be sure to be one of the greatest cards in SP-ICON history. Our first title fight of the night will be between current Leight Heavyweight champ Jutila vs Fredriksson. Our second title fight will be between long time rivals. current Middle Weight champ Elmo vs Former Champ Maier. In our CO-Mainevent SP-ICON will be bringing you the third title fight of the night between current Heavyweight Champ Calypso, vs long time veteran PeterWacker. Our Main-Event will be between current Champ Hawkings, vs Mendes. All this action, plus 6 more exciting undercard bouts will be available Monday, April 1st. So get your tickets now !

Heavyweight: Meat vs Hart

Fat Meat (6-0, 25) vs Tom Hart (4-4, 25) will be a fight between two heavyweight finishers. Meat is currently undefeated riding a 6 fight win streak. Meat has also KO'ed all his opponents in the first round except one. Meat will be looking to pick his opponent apart with his superior Muay Thai to set up some big shots. Hart has finished every opponent that has stood and banged with him. Hart will be looking to get in our with quick shots and his boxing advantage. It is likely that this fight doesnt make it out of the first round, let alone to the judges score cards. But who will walk out of the cage with a victory Monday Night, Hart, or Meat?

Middleweight: Kadota vs Resso

Adam Resso (5-7-1, 26) vs Takashi Kadota (14-3, 29) will be a clash between two middleweights, with the outcome determining who gets the next shot at the middlweight Title. Kadota is currently riding a two fight win streak after losing his last title fight to former champ Maier. Kadota will be looking to continue his winning ways by showcasing his all around MMA game to ensure he doesnt loose his shot at a SP-Title. If Kadota can find success with the takedowns early, Resso could be in for a long night. Resso will be looking to get loose with his strikes early to set up some takedowns of his own. This fight will likely come down to who has the bigger heart and wants it more. But there can only be one winner, Kadota or Resso?

Lightweight: Carver vs Khoury

Dante Carver (14-6, 28) vs Shannon Khoury (10-21-1, 34) will be between two lightweight veterans. Khoury will be looking to display his Muay Thai advantage by setting the pace early with kicks. Khoury is no slouch on the ground and will be prepared for the ground game also. Carver will be looking to land some heavy shots to set up openings for occassional takedowns. Two Great Veterans but only one man can walk away victorious, Carver or Khoury ?

Lightweight: Payne Vs Cottero

Marcus Payne (13-8-1, 28) vs Former Champ Tommy Cottero (20-9, 28) will be our last undercard bout of the night. The winner of this match up will be granted a shot at the lightweight Title. Cottero will be looking to mix up his strikes to set up an unexpected takedown. Cottero will likely be looking to get back to his winning ways to ensure he gets a potential rematch with Current Champ Hawkings. Payne is the underdog in this bout but do not count this guy out. Payne will be looking to throw show punches to slow down Cottero's pace, while also mixing it up with some takedowns. Will Cottero walk away with an expected win, or will we see an upset with Payne. Only one way to find out, lets get it on !

Light Heavyweight: Jutila vs Fredriksson

In our first title fight of the night will be between current LHW Champ Timo Jutila (12-6,25) vs Odin Fredriksson (25-14-1, 35). Fredriksson is a grinder and will be looking to dirty box his opponent to get him in range for the takedowns. Fredriksson is no stranger to championship fights being a former Crashforce Heavyweight Champ. Jutila will be looking to get loose with his Muay Thai Advantage early with some heavy damage kicks, to hopefully slow down his opponent. The long this fight goes, the more interesting it will be. Will we have a returning champ in Jutila, or will we see a new champ in Fredriksson.

Middleweight: Elmo vs Maier

Our second title fight of the night SP-ICON will be bringing you a long time rivalary between current MW Champ Elmo Elmo (8-5, 25) vs Former Champ Sepp Maier (31-20, 29). Although Maier is currently ahead in the three wars before (2-1), Elmo beat Maier in there last outing to retain the Middleweight belt. Elmo will be looking to showcase his world class boxing and stuff Maier's takedowns early. Maier will be looking to keep this fight at a close distance to ensure he gets this fight to the ground. Only one man can walk away victorious, but who will be our returning MW champ, Elmo or Maier ?

CO-MAINEVENT- Heavyweight - Calypso vs Peterwacker

In our CO-MAINEVENT SP-ICON will be bringing you our third title fight of the night between two heavyweight veterans, Current Champ Jack Calypso (15-6, 31) vs Michael Peterwacker (31-15-1, 37). Michael is a long time veteran of the sport holding 18 KO victories. Michael will be looking to let go early to get a highlight reel knockout , and potentially walk away the new SP-ICON Heavyweight Champion. Calypso is a former Olympic gold medalist in wrestling and will be looking to gring his opponent out until he breaks. Calypso is currently riding a 4 fight win streak and will be looking to do everything in his possession to ensure he walks away as Heavyweight Champion. Only one man can walk out of the cage champ. Will we see a returning champ in Calypso, or a new HW champ in Michael ?

MAIN EVENT- LightWeight - Mendes vs Hawking

SP-ICON - London - FN 12 Night of the Champions

Our main event of the night will be between two of the very best in the lightweight division, Current LW Champ Stephen Hawking (32-11, 36) vs Jesus Mendes (25-7, 30). Jesus Mendes currently holds 6 sub of the night awards and will be looking to get this fight to the ground to display his grappling. Mendes is currently 10-1 in his last 11 bouts and will use everything in his arsenal to walk away the new SP-ICON LW Champion. Hawking is a former CFL champion and the current SP-ICON LW champion. Hawking will be looking to display his boxing advantage on his opponents face while setting up the occasional takedown. Hawking is currently 12-2 in his last 14 bouts, and currently riding a 3 fight win streak. Will we have a returning champ in Hawking, or a new champion in Medes ? Only one way to find out, get your tickets now before its too late !!!

• Upvote 1

Hilo - SPFT #102 http://www.mmatycoon...php?EvID=767123

You know the idiom, “March, in like a lion, out like a lamb”? Well here at SPFT, we think that line of thinking is horseshit, and in addition to providing you with the top notch fights at the beginning of this month, we’re capping off an excellent month of fights with another tremendous show. The biggest name in SPFT will be making an appearance defending his title for the second time, this time against the man he won his title from. Two top level Superheavyweights will square off. The list of excellent exciting fights this week goes on.

Billy Mitchell showed promise when he joined SPFT at SPFT 89 when he submitted Skylar Davies Miles with an impressive guillotine, which won him submission of the night honors. Unfortunately, he has lost his last two fights since then, and the 3 fight win streak he had is all but a distant memory. When he squares off against Miles again at SPFT 102, he will be looking to get his career back on track. However, it should be noted that Miles’ loss at SPFT 89 to Mitchell was obviously a turning point in his career. He has not fought since that submission lost, and has instead spent a significant time in the gym. We shall see if that extra time in the gym has paid off.

Bang McGee has had a rough run as of late. He has lost three fights in a row, and to add to his list of poor luck, his opponent failed to show up to fight at SPFT 100! causing McGee to miss out on being part of the historic occasion. The 33 year old knockout artist will have another challenge placed in front of him at SPFT 102, when he faces off against Taco Grande. Grande, who is currently nursing a 2 fight win streak, will be making his SPFT premiere at SPFT 102. The skilled 26 year old will be looking to make a name for himself and prove that while young, he is a contender in the Light Heavyweight division.

Pit Bull did not have much opportunity to show off his vast skill set when he faced off against Riley McCollins at SPFT 99, as the 29 year old Aussie was steamrolled to first round knockout loss. This time he will face off against the underrated submission artist, Gustavo Ribeiro. Ribeiro, who owns a 1-2 record fighting in SPFT, will need to use all of his grappling skills in this fight, as the younger Bull has not yet been submitted in 21 professional fights. Considering Bull only has a blue belt in BJJ, though, Riberio will undoubtedly seek to end that streak.

Tallak Hrolf has had a disappointing career in SPFT so far. Currently riding a 4 fight losing streak, and having lost 5 of his last 6 fights, it is time for Hrolf to figure out what is going wrong. Considering his impressive skills, and the fact that Hrolf entered SPFT with an impressive record, many believe his failures of late are due to his mindset, and maybe he can snap out of this funk in the near future. His opponent, Sergei Bautin, has had a bit better run of luck as of late, having won three of his last five fights. With 17 of his 19 career victories having come via knockout, one can expect he will again try to knockout Hrolf, whose chin has always been a bit suspect.

Riley McCollins has been in SPFT for quite a while, with 17 fights in the organization dating all the way back to SPFT 18, his face has always been on the fringe of the organization, and has so far won 4 fight of the night and 2 knockout of the night awards. McCollins, however, has never fought for a title in SPFT. He currently has his targets set on Nero Aurelius, and while currently riding a two fight win streak looks on pace to be able to challenge for the title in the near future. He would be smart not to overlook his upcoming opponent, Pierre Gautier, however. Gautier, the 33 year old Parisian, has had an impressive career fighting around the world, and joins SPFT to battle against the best of the best. With his experience of 37 professional bouts, it should be interesting to see if this dangerous man can make a name for himself, and McCollins will be his first test.

Adam Gracie and Marty Laguna both faced Kevin Bishop in their last fight, and both lost via unanimous decision. Gracie, the 26 year old BJJ Red Belt, is of course known for his top notch grappling skills. The young man will be making his third SPFT appearance, having lost his previous two, but I expect him to turn it around in this fight, he is simply too talented of a fighter not to let his greatness shine through. He will, however, have to watch out for Laguna’s elite boxing skills and knockout power. Laguna, who has won 17 of his 25 fights via knockout, only has a blue belt in BJJ, though, and has lost two fights in his career via submission. That weakness will be something worth keeping an eye on.

Braden Turk had a three fight win streak going into SPFT 98, but then he ran into Eriku Landstrimma, who knocked him out early in round two. Turk now will look to get back on track in his quest for the 135 pound title. He will challenge the incredibly talented and heavily experienced newcomer, Zica Brava. Brava has never fought for SPFT before, but there already whispers about how this 29 year old Brazilian very well could take the entire division by storm. With the current status of the division, Brava being in the mix makes things very interesting, and his debut should be an intriguing affair.

Dantavious McJuckett, the former Light Heavyweight Champion, hopes that one more victory will earn him another shot at what once was his title, and possibly even a rematch against Leonard Washington, who knocked McJuckett out in the first round at SPFT 91. The rematch would be an interesting prospect, but McJuckett first has to fight Jensen Saint. Saint, who is rumored to give all of his purse money to the church after each fight, has won two fights so far in SPFT. The 33 year old is known for being dangerous everywhere, but on the ground especially. If Saint could pull off an upset against McJuckett, it would be the biggest win of his career, and catapult him into talks about title contention.

John Matrix has made a name for himself pretty quickly in SPFT. In only his second fight for the organization, the skilled large Texan will be fighting in the Co-Main event, against a hall of famer. With his broad range of high level skills, Matrix will be a challenge for anyone who steps into the cage with him. It will be important for him to employ all of those skills, as he will need them against Willy Stoppers. What needs to be said about Stoppers? Absolutely nothing. The man is a legend in the sport, and a favorite to rise up the rankings and to earn the title again. Granted, he was knocked out by Keyman at SPFT 99, but I believe that was merely a hiccup on the road to redemption for Stoppers.

Moses Kealekapuna enters SPFT 102 looking to win the Light Heavyweight Championship for the third time. With his impressive skills, unquestionable knockout power, and winning heart, Kealekapuna is always one of the most dangerous men in the world. He seems to have a bit of trouble fighting Leonard Washington, however. In their two previous bouts, one of them before either made their first appearance in SPFT, Washington has won both. Will the third battle conclusively prove that Washington is the better fighter, and an incredibly dominant champion, or will Kealekapuna be able to break the chain of previous events? This fight will be exciting, most likely someone will be knocked out, and should be an incredible Main Event.

Last nights event was a great one, special thanks to all of our fighters.