New quick fight rules

bananasplits

I think it's fair. However, I've come across people who sorta just play the game for the "rush" and have no desire for fighting for orgs. But I'm sure that's a very SMALL minority of the tycoon population. As I agree with limiting the amount of QFC's but it just sucks having a veteran go through a string of losses and not being able to QFC to see if he's worth keeping around any longer. The option of going to a lesser org is always their so it's not a huge loss.

I really liked Matt's idea about split it by id's 0-29999 and 30000 to 63??? .

I think project fighters who have been training for 6 months are more of a problem than a 6-5 guy in a qfc

Well then just add an extra rule "Fighters older then 3 months can't partake in QFC either" and bam, now you have to fight your project before he gets too unruly or into an org you go.

+1 for the idea, I like it and it provide another layer of newbie protection I believe.

the only problem i have with this is as soem mention that if your fighter goes in a loosing streak and the org you are in doesnt want it any more and then smalller orgs or an org just starting sings an 5-8 fighter or what ever its kind of weird for an org to match up a 0-0 fighter with an 5-8 fighter lol but i guess thats how it will have to be

If you guys wanted to solve the "uber mega beasty project fighters slicing through noobs in QFC's" you would have to some how tie in how much a fighter has learned.

Say if we use that new tool that shows you how much your guys have learned. Say after they have learned a specific amount they wouldnt be able to participate in QFC's anymore. That would solve all the problems but I'm sure thats not the easiest thing to pogram.