Wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE (preferably alive)

verbalkint

Hey guys!

Evolution Fight Clan is one of the oldest Tycoon alliances. We started as AIM (Alliance of International Managers), shortly later IFC as a big melting pot of young and international managers. Some month later we refounded the alliance with the active core of managers... well, and here we are still, Timmy (aka T_Black/Ernie Bilko, the original founder btw who took over again after my motivation was down some weeks ago – in terms of, you know, being the admin, not some sort of "boss"), Rob Calhoun, Mihail Montana/Masseria, Donnie Darko, Hunter Jones, me... even Alexi Zaitev still lurks around - while he might be done with the game. Other notable oldschoolers but now inactive members i want to name here are Bricktop McKenzie (who just left the game some weeks ago), Andy Sim, Flappy, Daemon Rebel, Tempest, Vince, Crisse and the notorious Barney Roceiro.

We had an awesome mood here since day one, especially the all-nighters we pulled off in our Mibbit ally chat are legendary, watching UFC events together for example. I've always felt we were a bit protective – in a reasonable way that is – because of this when it comes to new members, so it always happend in some sort of "organic" way, for example Bronko has been my mentee, Metra T's mentee etc.. Also, we want to be sure that tew members bring the right participation and want to get to know the gang. A new member has the same "rights" than the oldest and it was always some sort of horror scenario having to expell someone, you know.

So... still we made many new friends over the time like JC Raven, Joker, Chris K, Rory and Billy, and while there are some many old schmoes like me, can't think of EFC without them. It was never "old guard" and the new guys and we never wanted it like that, it was always just one wild bunch lol. Of upright and legit managers.

We have a flat hierarchy here, all new member/alliance decisions are made by vote. There is no 1 guy veto right, but members will always back up a current member when let's say a guy is in talks of joining he has a bad chemistry with, even if other managers regard this as quite a loss.

EFC is all about having a good time and enjoying the game, always has been, always will. More to that later because it is one of the reasons i am writing this. Anyways, this means: it is NOT a financial thing, about sharing reccources. You can buy where you want, you can fight where you want (if legit) and, most important, you can do your business the way you want (if legit). You have a private gym, noone would ever expect you to share gym spaces, directly or in some unspoken rule way. We're not about some sort of "one hand washes the other" pragmatism and "musts".

Still, does this all happen and do we help each other in all aspects of the game in the end if we find the time next to going nuts in the chatbox? You bet! I want to underline this, because EFC might primary not be the right place for you if you want to connect business-wise, 24/7 slider discussion and just progress in the game. If you want to make some friends, participate actively, love to talk some shit with the gang, share sucesses and defeats and keep the fire for this game burning... THEN it is the right place for you.

Now put up or shut up, Kint, right? ;)

EFC has internally always been one of the most active alliances of the game, personally i think the most active in most of the time it exists. And it still is, all our current members are active. I'm not writing this because of some panic that we're losing this. But look around, big and small but established alliances are just fading out everywhere. Really, look at the alliance divisions, it's sad! But to be straight forward, of course we feel this crisis, too, losing founding member Bricktop recently was another kick in the nuts for example.

I finally want to come to the core here with this. We want to do something, you know, step up because we think to welcome some new faces would be great and, as explained, we think we can offer a environment to keep your fire/motivation for this game up (... and the game needs this at the moment). Something other great alliances lost slowly or as of late in this crisis of the game.

We never recruited actively, i mentioned the organic thing before - we got asked by aquaintances or mentees got nominated and we voted. Many of us are well connected and have made friends in kinda every Tycoon alliance. BUT we always agreed one on thing, we do not poach/headhunt managers from other alliances.

This is an (huge-ass ^^) open call-out and invitation to all the friends we made over the years but also to fresh faces with the right passion for this game (records, we do not care). If you need a place like EFC now, we gladly welcome you with open arms! This game is NOT DONE!

Timmy, JC Raven, Albert Anastasia (aka Mihail Masseria/Montana), Donnie Darko, Joker, Chris K, Bronko, Billy Arseworth, Rob/Haystax Calhoun, Rory Daly, Shifty, Hunter Jones, Metra M'Bole, Phil Retty, Alexi, Ted and Roger Kint.

Evolution Fight Clan

Epilog

Depending on the amount of mails/candidacies we recieve, we might not be able to invite all of them; i think you guys can understand we do not want to totally change the face of the alliance so that it does not feel like home turf anymore, but let's say 5-8 new faces, that is realistic. We started as a melting pot which was exciting and worked out so well, but i guess you understand were i am coming from. We haven't discussed it yet and might just wait until we know the amount of candidacies, but i expect from there we decide about a number and then everyone names his "guys" in an anonymous vote. We want a mixed bunch, young managers and vets, just the right fits. This won't be decided by badass-ery or manager rank/success, i'm sure, with Phil and Ted (anyone gets this lol) two new Tycoon faces just joined us already for example.

We might also be willing to talk about a merger with another alliance if there are some good relations between different managers from us and them. We want to stay EFC though and we do not want to pick up the inactives/barely participating managers next to the guys we know would be great additions. So, yeah, it would be a tough challenge i guess but we think it can be done. We're open for discussions there for sure!

End of – quite a long story lol – give me a PM if interested! And, if so far there hasn't been much contact between you and one of the gang, well just tell us something about you and what you're up to Tycoon-wise atm.

• Upvote 3