2016 Plans/Goals

davie1903

• 3 months later...

My goals for this year were

- Top 100 manager ranking consistently Somewhat achieved. Been top 100 for the past 3 months and just broke top 10 yesterday

- Have my org become the #1 ranked org in the game at some point, while maintaining a top 5 position Achieved #1 on January 22nd and not been out of top 5 since

- Have a fighter in the top 100 P4P Not overly paid attention to this one since there was a lot of chopping and changing. I think the highest I got was around 200 P4P

- Reach 400 wins historically Didn't achieve this but it was an optimistic target. I was hoping more for 350 and currently on 359 with 4 more fights before the end of the year

Pretty happy to have achieved 2 of the 4 and been pretty close really to the other two. Hopefully 2017 will be an even better year.

My goals from last year.

This year:

- Get a fighter into the top 10 p4p MMA list Got Diego Bustamante into the top 10 P4P list

- Have 2 title holders at the same time Daniel O'Sullivan and Corey Davis in the past, now Corey Davis and Antoni Hong.

- Help The Corporation return to Division 1 and be in Division 1 at least 3 months throughout the year. Sadly only returned to division 1 this month

- Get promoted back to Division 3 and stay there Got back in division 3 but think I was relegated from it at least once

- Win a tournament with 1 of my fighters Diego Bustamante won ITFL Season 4 HW

- Have a fighter compete in the next Olympics Diego Bustamante is competing in the Olympics

- If I have a fighter competing at the next Olympics, achieve at least a Bronze medal Diego Bustamante will be competing for the Bronze medal

- Beat my personal best ranking of 33 Managed to break the top 20 by achieving my highest ever rank of 17

- Enter the top 10 manager rankings Sadly not this year

- Don't let my manager rank drop outside the top 200 Pretty sure I was close to the 300 rank at one stage

- Guide at least 2 of my free agent pick ups to a title shot Gordus Clay (lost) Antoni Hong (won), Axl Rose (won), Jaun-Paul Fredrickson (won and then later lost)

- Continue to release more MMA Tycoon Podcast episodes Not sure if we've done one this year at all. Primarily my fault with me constantly busy with Uni work.

- Have one of the following fighters go the entire year undefeated: Domagoj Glavas (1-0), Jose Perez (3-0) Giovanni Muratore (3-1). Glavas is the only fighter which is still in my roster

- Maintain a positive record against Convicted ( 1-0 vs spix70r,

Showdown and Klatz, 1-1 vs PlayaHater, Rambo, and Igor, 0-1 vs CGrace, chuckw94, 6-5 overall)

Updated. Decent year for me :)

\\

Goals for 2016:

- Keep Syn at least a top 3 org and hopefully even be able to put it at number one for a long time. HAPPENED

- Medal in the olympics GUARANTEED TO HAPPEN AGAIN, AS MALDINI IS IN THE SHW FINAL

- Improve my best ranking , 24th DONE , 13TH

- Get a fighter in the top 10 p4p DONE, Hoi was number 2 p4p

- Win a few tournaments NOT YET I THINK, BUT MALDINI CAN POSSIBLY STILL DO THAT FOR ME ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL

- Hold championship belt and defend it succesfully DONE

- Hold a title in a top 10 org DONE , Hoi in GAMMA

Very happy with 2016.I also haven't been outside of the top 100 for more than a few days in total and our alliance has kicked ass and won the division one multiple times!

Well first let's reflect on 2015 list for myself.

1. Make as many acquaintances, partners, friends and help as many people as I can. Done. Joined Vendetta and made a lot of friends and possibly an enemy or two. I am busy at home with my family but I do try and help people when I can.

2. Get Epicity at least into the top 30. Done. Broke into the top 15 stop just once but was top 20 or around that for a good while.

3/ Break the 200 manager rankings barrier and subsequently the top 100. I broke the top 200, then the top 100, and even the top 10! That silver trophy looks nice.

4. Get an original fighter of mine into the top 2000 P4P. Done.

5. Become a well-known member of the forums, respected not infamous. Well-known yes, the rest? Ehhh... Depends on who you ask but I would like to think so.

In retrospect this list seems a bit modest but I am glad I reached my goals and beyond. Top 10 was beyond anything I could have hoped for and even had a fighter break into the top 100 once.

2016 let's do it.

1. I broke top 10 already so let's reach high and say reach No. 1 in the game.

2. Top fighter in his weight class.

3. Top 10 P4P fighter.

Most of all I would like to continue to be a main-stay near the top of the game and have my manager name become synonymous with a being a top manager. This requires not only my manager rank to be high but I need to get my fighters peaked out and into the big fights of the game. I look forward to all the future challenges and hope to take on many more Current or former No. 1 managers in the future. So far I have faced the current No. 1 manager in the game twice and won both (however I had the primary advantage in both match ups so it's more props and respect to Dino and Bowser to taking those match ups against me because they were tough match ups for them.)

*Asterisk

Srsly tho, only got 1 in 3 but they were all tough goals.

-

- 1. Medal in the olympics

-2. Improve my best ranking , 15th

- 3. Get a fighter in the top 10 P4P

-4. Win a Title in one of the top 4 orgs in the game.

-5. Have a KT Champion

-6. Keep and fight with at least 2 KT fighters

7. - Be a very consistent top 30 manager

Fuck yes, I did very well for my goals of 2016.

1. I can get a Bronze in is years Olympics with Shogun Iron Tyson.

2. Didn't improve on 15th P4P but I hit 16th P4P twice manager ranking LOL. I'm happy with it. I stand at 26th P4P right now ATM.

3. Again didn't quite get a fighter ranking of top 10 P4P but Simba Burns Jr hit #12 P4P. Good enough for me.

4. Simba Burns Jr won the CEC LHW Title twice, and defended it a total of 3 times, and simultaneously held the CEC Middleweight Title at the same time briefly. Don Diego also won the Syn Middleweight Championship after KO'ing the now P4P King Wilder Wein.

5. Alistair Spong just won me my first KT Title just yesterday in EFFA by getting revenge on Deacon Frost in dominating fashion. AAANNNNDDDD NEWWWWWW KT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

6. Currently have 4 KT fighter on my roster, and have been fighting consistantly with a Dwan Diego and Spong have been full time KT fighters all year. Complete.

7. I'd say this is complete. I'm pretty well a consistent top 30 P4P manager. This year was my breakout year for sure. Took long enough lol.

I not going to even look at my 2015 goals lol.All epic failures :weeping: .

1.break the top 100 and stay there

2. get to division 3 or above and stay there

3.hopefully the hart foundation will break into the division 1 at least one but main goal is to not go back into division 3 .

4.Get SP ICON into the top 5 orgs in the game

1.broke the top 100 and got to my highest rank ever of 68 .Couldn't really stay there but i call this a success yeah

2.Epic fail in division five now :weeping:

3.Did not break into division one but i am happy where were mostly in division 2 all year .Good going for us

4.Got fired and the org is closed and became restricted .A impossible task for anybody to many divas in the org for it to succeed

when is the 2017 one coming out?