2015 Plans/Goals?

Beck

• 5 months later...

1) I want to put a lot of work in my org NY Fight Nights in 2015 also. I love running the org and communicating with the managers who have fighters at NYFN. My mission is to make it a wonderful place where people love to have their fighters fight. Although I'm relatively new to the org business, NYFN Is my first experience with running an org, I hope to make it a solid org ranked around 25th worldwide. NYFN was solid 10-20 org and even achieved a rank as high as 8th worldwide. Still very dissapointed that I had to give up on it due to real life.

2a) I hope to win a few belts and defend them successfully. Currently 4 of my fighters hold a belt .

2b) I hope to win a tournament with one of my guys I hope that my fighter Conrad can get the job done.

3) get into the top 200 in the manager rankings. I have been ranked inside the top 200 for long and I'm for weeks in the top 100 now and have just achieved my highest ranking, 27th :)

4) I want to continue writing stories for fighters and I hope people will like the stories. I still write stories / interviews for my fighters .

5) I hope that my young projects keep improving and that some of them might prove to be top prospects in 2015. I have a few good prospects now, but time will tell how good they can really be.

6) I hope I can do something back for the game after all the fun it has given me so far. I hope I can open the threads for the yearly awards also next year! Lets hope so.

7) I want to help new managers and learn them things I learned from my alliance buddies, my mentor and many other managers. I did and still do so. I also give newer managers that need cash some financial help.

8) I would love to win an award at the yearly tycoon awards. That would be huge for me! I won 3 awards, so a big succes .

9) I really hope to become a well known name in the MMA-tycoon world and that people will automatically link my name with only good things :) I think most people know me already by know and I think that I can say that I get along with most of the community for sure.

I really needed to update this list. New tough targets for the last part of this year will be :

1) Get in the top 10 manager rankings.

2) Get a fighter into the top 10 of his weightclass

• Upvote 1

2b) I hope to win a tournament with one of my guys I hope that my fighter Conrad can get the job done.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13932525849529.jpg

Roy Palmer (4-0-0)

Not a chance in hell buddy boy!

(Manager Stu Mack says - Nice that you dug up this thread again though, some people have already passed some of their goals and GBK has absolutely destroyed most of his!)

• Upvote 1

So onto 2015, what should I aim for...

1. Hit the top 3 ranked managers in the game

2. Get my new alliance into League 1 division 1 (Will be a team accomplishment not a personal one)

3. Have a top 100 ranked fighter on the P4P list

4. Have a top 10 fighter in his w/c ranking

5. Solve that damn Spin and Win mystery!!!

Great to see this topic revived! Quick halfway point review for myself

1. Beat my previous personal best ranking of 5 by jumping to #3 during a 23-2 run between late May, June and early July. Fell back a little and currently sit @ #4

2. Currently in 1st spot in League 2 Division 1 not quite there but climbing

3. Oh so very close with Akeen Coker sitting @ #125. One more win could very well get him there

4. Same as above with Coker @ #15 but will take more then one win I believe to hit that mark

5. Haven't really given this one much of my time or effort, sitting with 126 spins so maybe one day I will attempt to master it!

okay here my realistic goals hope i save then somewhere so i remember then

1. beat Will Stuart that punk in a series of fights( more then likely not going to happen because he only fights cans and set ups).Reason why i what to beat him he put a big turd right in the punch bowl :) .the number 1 manager used to be someone you can looked up to and go wow. Now with him there it kinda bring the accomplishments of all the actual great mangers that go after him and before him down the toilet .

2.Win the TWGC division 1 with Alexandr "Mean Machine " Nikitin .Petty he couldn't be the one coming up it filled up to fast

3.Win 5 belts at the same time with my roster

4.Buy a Private jet

5.Hopefully break the top 100 without can can crushing

6.Get to Pyramid level 3

7.get a wash up free agents career back on track and get then back in the big time.

8.Hope to have the bests smacktalk thread of any org in the game.

9.hopefully win bookie of the year in 2015

1.I guess i have to sub wil staurt name (since he no longer here and replace it with storman norman) I fail in my first attempt but the year is still young :thumbup: .

2.Made a good effort got him to the lat 16 and got beat Hopefully i get another go this year

3.O man i better start signing my projects to orgs to orgs ,No belt at moment :sick01:

4.Hell no i replace this trying to win one using spin and win.No where close.

5.Yep no where close to the top 100 this year :weeping: .Maybe i make one good push later in year.

6.Got there but i have a feel i be demoted again :blush:

7.I think i have done pretty well with http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=197361 .If you look through my loses with him one was a split decision .My second one i mess up with the sliders .My third one I was winning and caught with a lucky punch ( can happen to anybody).Cant see why i cant be champion by end of year .

8.What happen my smacktalk thread is use to be very good.Now it gone to shit.No way i getting this one done.

9.Reward no longer there but i have be the best one of 2015 by far.

3 out of 9 i better keep going

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13932525849529.jpg

Roy Palmer (4-0-0)

Not a chance in hell buddy boy!

(Manager Stu Mack says - Nice that you dug up this thread again though, some people have already passed some of their goals and GBK has absolutely destroyed most of his!)

I destroyed mine as well. Seems like I was expecting too less form myself :P

If for some reason Conrad and Roy don't meet in the tournament, lets set it up after it then. Should be a great one ;)

• Upvote 2

- Top 200 Manager Ranking Consistently

- Troid to be in the top 15 ranked orgs regularly

- Have a fighter in the top 500 P4P

- Reach 200 wins historically

- Reach Division 2 in the Manager Pyramids

- Have a month where I am top 10 worldwide

- Be the fairest mod that I can possibly be, and to do my part to keep the forums active and interesting for others.

Hopefully I can look back in 12 months and feel like these targets were setting the bar low, but we can all dream right? :)

1. I went on a disastrous run of bad projects which dropped me from 200 to 1200, but now I have gotten my roster sorted I am top 200 consistently. Just need to keep it up for the next 6 months.

2. Top 10 right now, and I don't think we have dropped outside the top 20 for 3 months now. Future plans should help ensure a top 15 ranking.

3. Completed it with a number of fighters, but I wouldn't judge this based on FA's since it is mostly someone else's work. However, I have managed to break through using my own fighter, Pika Chu who peaked at 360 P4P.

4. Closing in on it, and it will probably be 2-3 months before I hit this. Only 20 more wins to go.

5. I'm labouring away in Division 5 right now, but once my projects start fighting, I think I should be able to hit promotions fast, but Division 2 in 2015 may just be too much.

6. Not achieved yet, but I did get #3 Ranked in my city one month so just that last step up now which should come with my projects beginning to fight.

7. Ehh, awkward. To be fair, I have gotten a lot of messages saying I did a pretty good job as a mod, but then again, I did get removed from the position. Gonna chalk this one up as a draw.

So I feel only one of the 6 non-forum related challenges won't be achieved. Looking forward to the next 6 months to see if I keep my good form going.

-Improve my rank to be in and stay within the top 200.
-Improve my opponent rank, I don't really feel like 211 manager rank with 593 opp rank is a great success. I'm not sure how easy this will be since I have a lot of young fighters, it's hard to always get fighters with higher ranked managers. I have the least amount of control of this but I ideally want this to improve.

-I'd like at least 5 of my 9 current projects to be solid looking fighters by the end of next year.
-Improve with Brogan Kearney until he's a solid 3k p4p fighter, Ideally with a title or good winning streak, I just feel like this guy has a lot of potential.

Nope, the whole running an org thing has taken a huge hit in how I treat my fighters, I recall I was checking these guys everyday, always playing with sliders and just overall soaking the game in, I now neglect all of them for my favorite baby. Maybe someday I'll have to give up the org and create a whole new set of projects that I treat with respect and actually set to train.

-Make UNFC a top 20 org.

At least the important one is still going.

This thread is a breath of fresh air and much needed after some of the latest ones being posted! :)

My goals for next year will be to

- Try to keep my manager rank consistently inside the top 100 if possible.

- Gradually replace some of my older guys with more of my own creations.

- Have some of my fighters sign to a top org and hopefully not get their ass kicked.

Hmm, my ambitions/goals for this year were pretty shit then apart from try and be consistently inside the top 100 managers.

I'm currently ranked 22nd and the highest I've been so far this year was 20th - I was chuffed to break into the top 50 this year but to crack the top 25 was a really nice surprise.

I only have 1 old timer that I picked up as an FA now, he was a fairly successful KT fighter but will probably be changing his job to sparbot unless he can

To give this a bit of an update my new goals are;

To break into the top 10 ranked managers - not sure I'm capable of achieving this in 2015 but I'm going to aim high anyway.

Get into Div 1 in the pyramid - currently in Div 2 but there are some absolute monsters in there with me, realistically not a hope in hell of me doing it this year lol.

Get 1 of my fighters into the top 100 p4p. - currently 358 but that is still a big jump for my guys.

My personal plans/goals for 2015 plans are simple;

Get my org up in the rankings and try and crack the top 10/15. It’s a tough task as there are some amazing orgs around but one has to aim high, yet realistic, haha. I know I got a great set of managers and fighters in my org already, and recently spent a lot of cash on new hirings to get the roster even stronger.

One of the things I will do to get more attention for the org is to run a tournament, on which the details will be made available in January. This will be my first tournament with Insanity and second overall that I have run in the game. However I am trying to give this a bit of a unique flavor to go with the Insanity name.

Besides wanting my org to get better, I will also be looking to improve myself as a manager. With the ranking changes I have felt down quite a bit after being a steady top 150 ranked manager. So I hope that in 2015, I can leave my bad form behind and improve as a manager. My old fighters may get the cut depending how they perform with remaining fights on the contract. I only really bothered with testing fighters since the summer and got a few decent projects. Hopefully I can climb up the rankings each month and can do a nice update in a years time haha

So who else got some plans or goals for 2015?

1. Insanity recently reached rank 10 globally :) I was very happy with that, and now the challenge to keep it in the top 15 starts.

2. I have completed one tournament (Mad Hatter Tournament) and currently doing the Mad Cash Tournament. Both tournaments been a success and I had fun running them. Mad Cash is wrapping up next month and can't wait to see how the finales go.

3. I am jumping back and forth in the rankings, I did make top 100 some months back, then dropped to somewhere in the 400's and now just above 200 again. It's been too mixed to call this goal a succes, but hopefully the later months of the year will put me ina better position to complete it

Let's see here:

1. Make as many acquaintances, partners, friends and help as many people as I can. Done

2. Get Epicity at least into the top 30. Consistent top 25 org, broke top 20 multiple times.

3/ Break the 200 manager rankings barrier and subsequently the top 100. Done, broke the top 100.

4. Get an original fighter of mine into the top 2000 P4P. Semi-done, Highjack was 0-1 when I picked him up. I keep dropping my projects but hopefully Jugram will break that barrier soon.

5. Become a well-known member of the forums, respected not infamous. Whatever that means. lol.

Going to try and achieve what I didn't last year along with a couple other targets.

- Get in the top 10 in the manager rankings Not looking good was in the top 100 for a while but don't think I'll get into the top 10 unless I cut a couple of my current fighters.

- Get one of my fighters sign for one of the top 3 orgs in the world ( at this time EVO/ Syn/ Ascension ) Travis Herald has signed for EVO (not fought yet), Leroy Morris for Syn.

- Have at least two of my fighters win a title at some stage during 2015 Halfway there: Bradley Johnson just won the SSFC Lightweight title. Jozef Jankowski lost his title shot, Leroy Morris has a title shot and Daniel O'Sullivan and Oscar dos Santos could perhaps get a title shot before the year is over.

- Help my alliance, The Corporation get to Division 1 in the alliance tables We reached Division 1 however were relegated the month after, currently in 1st position to bounce back up to Division 1 straight away.

- Be in a higher division than the one I currently am in (Division 4) Currently in Division 3

- Win at least one tournament with one of my fighters Failed to win GoNY with Tommy Vercetti, entered ITFL Season 4 with Diego Bustamante, will hopefully enter one more before the year is up otherwise I'll probably not achieve this goal.

- Guide at least one of Daniel O'Sullivan (11-3) , Oscar dos Santos (6-3) or Urano Liberte (6-1) to a title shot and win it. Urano Liberte has since been sacked. Daniel is looking more likely to win a title than Oscar at this stage.

Update on my goals

Last years goals.

1. Finally get that #1 manager trophy. Been #2 a few times now but LT was ahead both times.

2. Make the Kersikov's the most feared family since the Sackett's.

3. Get one of the Kersikov's into the top 10 p4p list. (Marko might get there in his next fight).

4. Make TWW news even better than last year.

Got the #1 managers trophy.

They aren't quite at the Sackett stage but they are getting there.

Roman made it into the top 10.

Pretty sure the TWW News this year has been better than last year.

This year

Get a Kersikov to the #1 p4p trophy

that is about it.

Andrei is getting pretty close to the #1p4p spot

Leo made it but he isn't a Kersikov regrettably.

• 3 weeks later...

bjornmma1, on 19 Dec 2014 - 11:43 PM, said:snapback.png

1) I want to put a lot of work in my org NY Fight Nights in 2015 also. I love running the org and communicating with the managers who have fighters at NYFN. My mission is to make it a wonderful place where people love to have their fighters fight. Although I'm relatively new to the org business, NYFN Is my first experience with running an org, I hope to make it a solid org ranked around 25th worldwide. NYFN was solid 10-20 org and even achieved a rank as high as 8th worldwide. Still very dissapointed that I had to give up on it due to real life.

2a) I hope to win a few belts and defend them successfully. Currently 4 of my fighters hold a belt .

3) get into the top 200 in the manager rankings. I have been ranked inside the top 200 for long and I'm for weeks in the top 100 now and have just achieved my highest ranking, 27th :)

4) I want to continue writing stories for fighters and I hope people will like the stories. I still write stories / interviews for my fighters .

5) I hope that my young projects keep improving and that some of them might prove to be top prospects in 2015. I have a few good prospects now, but time will tell how good they can really be.

6) I hope I can do something back for the game after all the fun it has given me so far. I hope I can open the threads for the yearly awards also next year! Lets hope so.

7) I want to help new managers and learn them things I learned from my alliance buddies, my mentor and many other managers. I did and still do so. I also give newer managers that need cash some financial help.

8) I would love to win an award at the yearly tycoon awards. That would be huge for me! I won 3 awards, so a big succes .

9) I really hope to become a well known name in the MMA-tycoon world and that people will automatically link my name with only good things :) I think most people know me already by know and I think that I can say that I get along with most of the community for sure.

I can cross out winning a tournament now after Dickie won the high level Insanity Mad Cash Tournament . Awesome :D

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

- Top 200 Manager Ranking Consistently (Yes)

- Troid to be in the top 15 ranked orgs regularly (Yes)

- Have a fighter in the top 500 P4P (Yes)

- Reach 200 wins historically Just achieved this past weekend with a title win for my Island fighter

- Reach Division 2 in the Manager Pyramids (No)

- Have a month where I am top 10 worldwide (No)

Achieved 4 of my 6 targets, and there are still 4 months left for me to try to get the other two. Division 2 will probably be just out of reach as Opp Hype won't be favourable with my guys going into ID orgs, while I will need my projects to produce the goods to be top 10 worldwide during a month.

• Upvote 1

My goals for 2015 is:

1. Help get troid permanently into top 15.

2. get my store to #1

3. Win a further 3 belts at any org.

4. Make something of my projects.

5. Some day get a org and make it into a great org with good smacktalk.

My goals for 2015 is:

1. Help get troid permanently into top 15.

2. get my store to #1

3. Win a further 3 belts at any org.

4. Make something of my projects.

5. Some day get a org and make it into a great org with good smacktalk.

1. they were getting there when I was there, and are still growing now.

2. I am not sure if I did but I was in Top 3 for a while.

3. I have 2 with Ryker Quincy and Magnus Bravie

4. Trying to make a name with Igor Quincy.

5. I now have Havoc and we are going well. People will decide how good we will become

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Going to try and achieve what I didn't last year along with a couple other targets.

- Get in the top 10 in the manager rankings Not even close, I think my current rank (76th) is the current highest this year

- Get one of my fighters sign for one of the top 3 orgs in the world ( at this time EVO/ Syn/ Ascension ) Travis Herald went 2-1 in EVO. Signed a couple of EVO guys from the free agent list. Had Leroy Morris fight in Syn this year for the BW title.

- Have at least two of my fighters win a title at some stage during 2014 Off the top of my knowledge Leroy Morris, Daniel O'Sullivan and Liam O'Connor all fought for titles this year. Perhaps more did but I can't remember.

- Help my alliance, The Corporation get to Division 1 in the alliance tables This was achieved in 2014 not sure if we were in Division 1 in 2015 can't remember. We're currently on course to finish in #1 in the league this month.

- Be in a higher division than the one I currently am in (Division 4) Currently in division 3 at the time of posting

- Win at least one tournament with one of my fighters Diego Bustamante through to the HW finale for ITFL Season 4. Also have 1 fighter in GoNY who won their first fight, not sure if it'll be finished before the end of 2015.

- Guide at least one of Daniel O'Sullivan (11-3) , Oscar dos Santos (6-3) or Urano Liberte (6-1) to a title shot and win it. While Urano Liberte and Oscar dos Santos were released this year, Daniel O'Sullivan went on to win a title at Troid EP, so this has been achieved.

Updated :)

Off the top of my head:

Improve as a manager at least well enough to join Vendetta

Make it a year in the game

Sell Dissolution Fight Wear and open an org

Successfully keep that org open

Have more upvotes than neg votes

I've done all except the first one

Not leave the game in 2015 (left twice this year)

Get my all-time record back in the positive (over 400 fights and I still haven't figured out the sliders)

Reach the top 10 Nutrition compaines in the game

Sponsor at least 4 semi-major to major tournaments (you just dont see many sponsored tournaments like ee used to)

Make enough money so I can hand out bigger prizes for the Pick 'Em events

Have at least 1 fighter reach the top 100 in his weight class (I have only managed that twice in 4 years)

Get my forum Red Belt back (I would have somewhere around 3500 posts if my original account wasn't erased)

Didn't leave the game for longer than a week, so I consider that a win.

All-time record is in the positive now, although still not that impressive.

Got to the top 10 with Four Aces before I "sold" it.

Didn't get to sponsor any tournaments because it seems like it has become obsolete.

Still working on the Pick 'em event prizes.

Did that with at least two fighters this year, probably three.

Got my red belt back!