2015 Plans/Goals?

Beck

On January 5th in 2015, I will have been here for 3 years and feel that it’s time to make some changes.

I left The Exiled (alliance) not long ago as I felt the need to experience something new after being with the alliance since September 2013. I had a great time there and met a lot of cool people, and wish them all the best. I may join another alliance or make one myself down the line.

My personal plans/goals for 2015 plans are simple;

Get my org up in the rankings and try and crack the top 10/15. It’s a tough task as there are some amazing orgs around but one has to aim high, yet realistic, haha. I know I got a great set of managers and fighters in my org already, and recently spent a lot of cash on new hirings to get the roster even stronger.

One of the things I will do to get more attention for the org is to run a tournament, on which the details will be made available in January. This will be my first tournament with Insanity and second overall that I have run in the game. However I am trying to give this a bit of a unique flavor to go with the Insanity name.

Besides wanting my org to get better, I will also be looking to improve myself as a manager. With the ranking changes I have felt down quite a bit after being a steady top 150 ranked manager. So I hope that in 2015, I can leave my bad form behind and improve as a manager. My old fighters may get the cut depending how they perform with remaining fights on the contract. I only really bothered with testing fighters since the summer and got a few decent projects. Hopefully I can climb up the rankings each month and can do a nice update in a years time haha

So who else got some plans or goals for 2015?

• Upvote 1

Here are the Goals from last year so i will start there....

Ranked based on priority

- Help as many people i possibly can in tycoon + Make as many friends as possible

- Understand sliders at a masterful level

- Get BEEF < top 2 in Montreal and better in the world

- Get a fighter anywhere on the Rankings page

- Improve from rank 609 to > 300

- Pay my jet off

- Get as good as Topo at making avatars (never gonna happen)

-I think i helped a ton of people in tycoon and made quite a few friends so i met that goal

-I wont say i have masterful sliders but i do believe i have gone up a belt level or two in Slider-Fu

-I sold BEEF and it never reached top 2 in montreal so i failed that one.... regrettably

-I got Hematoma Hominick to #2 on the KT Featherweight rankings page and once he signs somewhere he will be there again & General Tso was #1 on the island to end the season.

-I improved my rank vastly from 609 to 4 at one point and now at 96

-I payed my jet off last week

-I will never be as good as top at making avatars lol

For 2015

* I want to continue to make friends here in the tycoon world

* I want to get PRIDE and KT more attention than it has ever had in tycoon

* I want to get my rank back up to top 10 and stay there for longer this year than i did in the past

* I want to get a fighter consistently in the top 10 WC Rankings

And lastly to hold 5 Org belts at one time

• Upvote 2

My aims last year were pretty low set since I had no idea what to expect from my first year back, so I set:

- Top 500 manager ranking

- Get Troid to top 50 ranking

- Have a top 3000 P4P fighter that I created myself

- Have more wins than losses

Happy to say, I managed to achieve every single goal, and even more than I expected to achieve, so my aims for this next year are:

- Top 200 Manager Ranking Consistently

- Troid to be in the top 15 ranked orgs regularly

- Have a fighter in the top 500 P4P

- Reach 200 wins historically

- Reach Division 2 in the Manager Pyramids

- Have a month where I am top 10 worldwide

- Be the fairest mod that I can possibly be, and to do my part to keep the forums active and interesting for others.

Hopefully I can look back in 12 months and feel like these targets were setting the bar low, but we can all dream right? :)

okay here my realistic goals hope i save then somewhere so i remember then

1. beat Will Stuart that punk in a series of fights( more then likely not going to happen because he only fights cans and set ups).Reason why i what to beat him he put a big turd right in the punch bowl :) .the number 1 manager used to be someone you can looked up to and go wow. Now with him there it kinda bring the accomplishments of all the actual great mangers that go after him and before him down the toilet .

2.Win the TWGC division 1 with Alexandr "Mean Machine " Nikitin .Petty he couldn't be the one coming up it filled up to fast

3.Win 5 belts at the same time with my roster

4.Buy a Private jet

5.Hopefully break the top 100 without can can crushing

6.Get to Pyramid level 3

7.get a wash up free agents career back on track and get then back in the big time.

8.Hope to have the bests smacktalk thread of any org in the game.

9.hopefully win bookie of the year in 2015

o shit here my ones form last year lol thanks Scooby for the link i forgot about then

Get in top 100 managers No where near :yuck:
My org to be in top 3 in st peterburg Sure did now number 2 :thankyou:
Make over a million tycoon dollars feck yeah i did :dancing:
Have at least one of my fighters a champion in any org Won 3 belts this year :D
  • Downvote 1

- Get in the top 50 in the manager rankings YES

- Get in the top 10 in the manager rankings NO

- Get one of my fighters into EVO / Syn / Ascension (or a top 3 in the world org) NO

- Get Leroy Morris (16-7) into the top 10 Featherweights rankings in the world NO

- Keep both of my 16 year old fighters Corey Davis (0-0) and Tommy Lynch (0-0-1) undefeated YES (both didn't fight)

- Win a plane on Spin & Win YES

- Have at least 2 of my fighters win a title at some stage during 2014 NO (Only Kenneth Omeruo won a title. Bradley Johnson, Leeroy Morris, Jozef Jankowski and Daniel O'Sullivan managed to get title shots but none won their title fights)

Not a very successful year for me sadly, I was probably over ambitious.

Not leave the game in 2015 (left twice this year)

Get my all-time record back in the positive (over 400 fights and I still haven't figured out the sliders)

Reach the top 10 Nutrition compaines in the game

Sponsor at least 4 semi-major to major tournaments (you just dont see many sponsored tournaments like ee used to)

Make enough money so I can hand out bigger prizes for the Pick 'Em events

Have at least 1 fighter reach the top 100 in his weight class (I have only managed that twice in 4 years)

Get my forum Red Belt back (I would have somewhere around 3500 posts if my original account wasn't erased)

This could be fun.

-Improve my rank to be in and stay within the top 200.

-Improve my opponent rank, I don't really feel like 211 manager rank with 593 opp rank is a great success. I'm not sure how easy this will be since I have a lot of young fighters, it's hard to always get fighters with higher ranked managers. I have the least amount of control of this but I ideally want this to improve.

-I'd like at least 5 of my 9 current projects to be solid looking fighters by the end of next year.

-Improve with Brogan Kearney until he's a solid 3k p4p fighter, Ideally with a title or good winning streak, I just feel like this guy has a lot of potential.

-Make UNFC a top 20 org.

... So yea, I mostly just want to improve my fighters and the level of competition that I face.

This thread is a breath of fresh air and much needed after some of the latest ones being posted! :)

I didn't make any definite plans for this year as it's my first 12 months in the game but I was fortunate to have some fairly decent achievements;

I managed to scramble my way up to a manager rank of 75, I didn't think this was bad especially as I have some young fighters and have am still testing occasionally.

I picked up a couple of old FA's and had some good wins (for me) in top orgs like Syn,Evo and TTFC when I expected to get my ass handed to me on a plate and just really wanted the experience of fighting at a high level.

One of my own creations managed to pick up a title at Immortals of New York and has successfully defend it twice so far.

My goals for next year will be to

- Try to keep my manager rank consistently inside the top 100 if possible.

- Gradually replace some of my older guys with more of my own creations.

- Have some of my fighters sign to a top org and hopefully not get their ass kicked.

Off the top of my head:

Improve as a manager at least well enough to join Vendetta

Make it a year in the game

Sell Dissolution Fight Wear and open an org

Successfully keep that org open

Have more upvotes than neg votes

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Off the top of my head:

Improve as a manager at least well enough to join Vendetta

Make it a year in the game

Sell Dissolution Fight Wear and open an org

Successfully keep that org open

Have more upvotes than neg votes

Why aren't you already in Vendetta boyo?

Why aren't you already in Vendetta boyo?

Because Castor said I have to improve as a manager hence why it's one of my goals next year.

• Upvote 1

Improve enough to join castors alliance?! That's made my night, fucking hilarious, castor must be pissing himself.

Theres a reason youre in an alliance that all it takes is to press the "join"-button.

Edit: your alliance is like a whore with legs wide spread, riddled with disease that almost nobody wants too touch. And you cant gather more than 6 perverted members.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

As a noob manager, my goals in 2015 are:

1. Meet more friends through chat (There are too much helpful and nice person in chat :) )

2. Start a project fighter

3. Win more fights

4. Win fighter slots and private jets

5. Win some titles no matter which orgs are

6. Master the fighting system (I know it's impossible. :yes: )

7. Getting better and better as a manager

8. Buy VIP and starts a private gym or else

Let's see here:

1. Make as many acquaintances, partners, friends and help as many people as I can.

2. Get Epicity at least into the top 30.

3/ Break the 200 manager rankings barrier and subsequently the top 100.

4. Get an original fighter of mine into the top 2000 P4P.

5. Become a well-known member of the forums, respected not infamous.