Site Security Update

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...

Does that means LA fights will be back to its regular time and we will need to fly again in order to fight?

No, that's unrelated and due to the databases just getting really big and slowing things down. I will just leave LA where it is until we re-write the fights code to make it run more quickly (if that's possible).

In terms of flying, that will be turned back on fairly soon but I'm going to make private jets auto flights or first class auto-flights so that managers don't have a paddy about that feature getting turned back on.

Just to fill you guys in on that whole "Russian hack" thing from early November, where all fighters lost a load of cash.... We figured out what happened and on what page and have sorted that issue. We've also worked through all pages on the site over the last month, looking for similar problems, to hopefully ensure nothing like that happens again. That's all finished now so we can move onto doing proper game updates again in the new year. Happy holidays all!

Sure.

• Downvote 6

No, that's unrelated and due to the databases just getting really big and slowing things down. I will just leave LA where it is until we re-write the fights code to make it run more quickly (if that's possible).

In terms of flying, that will be turned back on fairly soon but I'm going to make private jets auto flights or first class auto-flights so that managers don't have a paddy about that feature getting turned back on.

Be sure to let us know when flying gets turned back on! Also that is quite a lot better than auto flights in commercial class so thank you for that in advance!