RINKY SPIDER = GOAT

RINKY SPIDER is the only tycoon fighter currently has both EVO Premier and Elite Trophies. He is p4p #1 and is clearing both hw and shw divisions in tycoon. Just to show everyone what they look like, see below.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/custom_trophy/14099702415713.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/custom_trophy/14099702049276.png

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Damn Bowser, that's some serious ass whoopery! All the props to you for such accomplishments and I definitely need to rub my hands on your magic keyboard or whatever to get some of that skill :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

he hasn't done it long enuff...not taking anything away from him or anything, but he's not the GOAT...more like the GORN, and that is pretty damn awesome in it's own right. u got a great fighter there bowser...stupid fukn name, but great fighter. keep up the good work...and remember, heavy lies the crown.

• Upvote 4

he hasn't done it long enuff...not taking anything away from him or anything, but he's not the GOAT...more like the GORN, and that is pretty damn awesome in it's own right. u got a great fighter there bowser...stupid fukn name, but great fighter. keep up the good work...and remember, heavy lies the crown.

LMAO @ GORN but great job Bowser, id love to see Spider vs Hess too

I name my fighters based on whatever comes out of my fingers as I create them. I'd gladly match Brick Tires' feat and KO Hess with Rinky.

well, at least SOME of ur fighters have actual names or at least LOOK like actual names...that's more than can be said about plenty of other managers in this game. plus, the fact that u don't have an "anderson silva" or "brock lesnar" on ur squad, is pretty fukn awesome lol.

for a game that relies so heavily on imagination, it's always surprised me how many unimaginative people play it. ...or maybe it's just me that relies on the imagination part since i think all the decimals and percentages are fukn stupid. ha.

• Upvote 2

well, at least SOME of ur fighters have actual names or at least LOOK like actual names...that's more than can be said about plenty of other managers in this game. plus, the fact that u don't have an "anderson silva" or "brock lesnar" on ur squad, is pretty fukn awesome lol.

for a game that relies so heavily on imagination, it's always surprised me how many unimaginative people play it. ...or maybe it's just me that relies on the imagination part since i think all the decimals and percentages are fukn stupid. ha.

Why any straight guy would name a fighter Eaton Cox has always confused me. Craven Bush is a much better name IMO. Dick Oftenhard....potty humor, very imaginative :). Easton West sounds like one of those celebrity baby names. As I Looked over your roster just now it just wasnt the same as it used to be. I know you will mold creative characters out of them all so I'm just talking about the names. Just my opinion, and none of the fighters I named on my roster were original. Being fairly uncreative myself, I definately appreciate those who have creativity in this game. Rolen Spliffs is one of my favorite names and I have not forgotten Herb Green or my favorite - "The Penetrator" Dixon Herbush.

I find Bowsers fighter names to be original, creative, catchy and most importantly for me amusing. Seeing the name Brick Tires makes me chuckle. I cant help but root for the Rinky Spider. Twiggy Bigbranch....come on...that's funny.. "I don't care who you are." I wish I had a fighter named Gun Slinga on my roster. The whole

roster is fairly amusing.

Congrats on being the GORN. :winner:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

RINKY SPIDER is the only tycoon fighter currently has both EVO Premier and Elite Trophies. He is p4p #1 and is clearing both hw and shw divisions in tycoon. Just to show everyone what they look like, see below.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/custom_trophy/14099702415713.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/custom_trophy/14099702049276.png

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I love those trophies :P

Why any straight guy would name a fighter Eaton Cox has always confused me. Craven Bush is a much better name IMO. Dick Oftenhard....potty humor, very imaginative :). Easton West sounds like one of those celebrity baby names. As I Looked over your roster just now it just wasnt the same as it used to be. I know you will mold creative characters out of them all so I'm just talking about the names. Just my opinion, and none of the fighters I named on my roster were original. Being fairly uncreative myself, I definately appreciate those who have creativity in this game. Rolen Spliffs is one of my favorite names and I have not forgotten Herb Green or my favorite - "The Penetrator" Dixon Herbush.

I find Bowsers fighter names to be original, creative, catchy and most importantly for me amusing. Seeing the name Brick Tires makes me chuckle. I cant help but root for the Rinky Spider. Twiggy Bigbranch....come on...that's funny.. "I don't care who you are." I wish I had a fighter named Gun Slinga on my roster. The whole

roster is fairly amusing.

Congrats on being the GORN. :winner:

eaton cox was just funny. plus eaton is an actual name. I had a whole back story with his father (holden cox), son (reuben cox, currently on my roster), wife (sharon cox)...who ended up living up to her name, had an affair, and had an illegitimate son (baron cox, who I haven't created yet.

I like funny names, unlike bo dayshus who ironically, would not sign a few of my guys becuz they had funny names.

easton west and weston east are not related to any celebrities, and weston east didn't make the initial cut.

I like the sackett names. they inspired the helix boys on my roster.

I even gave the bowser his credit. it doesn't matter if I like his fighter names, he's the king if the hill right now, and as long as he likes them...that's all that matters.

dixon herbush may make a comeback soon. ;)

• Upvote 1

I use Tycoon tools to create my names because my imagination came up with Evander Holyshit & Randy Ortiz.

Mega I want to hire your trophy guy, PM me info.

I need ITFL trophies & Blunts still bugs me because Devin Styles never got his Olympic medal made

who held the 205 div?