The Island - KT Grand Prix Announcement (155/170/265+)

Can you update the lists in the thread? Need to figure out how many fighters I'm putting on the Island :P

All managers have been updated.

Lightweights - 7/16 signed up (9 more)

Welterweights - 8/16 signed up (8 more)

Openweight - 9/16 signed up (7 more)

24 Managers more to go out of 19000

This will get filled.

Guys if you wanna make fighters for other weights too but don't wanna fight in the tournament id appreciate that. Really looking forward to this starting.

I have more KO's than you have QFC fights.

Congratulations. And it only took you 95 months of playing this game (vs my 23 months playing the game) to get that many KO's. That doesn't mean you're better - it only means you've been playing longer. In fact, the ONLY thing you have on me is the amount of time you've been playing the game.

Accurate Statistics as of 5/25/2017 at 4:00pm Mountain Time:

Win%: Blake Phoenix 75.41%, Chris Karter 71.37%

KO's as a % of Wins: Blake Phoenix 83.50%, Chris Karter a paltry 58.52%

KO's as a % of all fights: Blake Phoenix 62.97%, Chris Karter a miniscule 41.77%

The TRUE KO King has spoken.

P.S. I also have more KO's than YOU have QFC fights, and that's a lot considering I was trying to count up all of your QFC fights and I lost the count at either 263 or 363. Pot...Kettle...cough...black...cough.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congratulations. And it only took you 95 months of playing this game (vs my 23 months playing the game) to get that many KO's. That doesn't mean you're better - it only means you've been playing longer. In fact, the ONLY thing you have on me is the amount of time you've been playing the game.

Accurate Statistics as of 5/25/2017 at 4:00pm Mountain Time:

Win%: Blake Phoenix 75.41%, Chris Karter 71.37%

KO's as a % of Wins: Blake Phoenix 83.50%, Chris Karter a paltry 58.52%

KO's as a % of all fights: Blake Phoenix 62.97%, Chris Karter a miniscule 41.77%

The TRUE KO King has spoken.

P.S. I also have more KO's than YOU have QFC fights, and that's a lot considering I was trying to count up all of your QFC fights and I lost the count at either 263 or 363. Pot...Kettle...cough...black...cough.

If I'm not better than you, than why did you PM me for slider advice? :blackbelt:

You're a QFC manager lol. You can-crushed QFC with 25 year old builds.

IF I have that many QFC fights, at least 90% of them are 18 year old creation builds + QFC Tournaments.

I've been around 95 months, and in 23 months you have more QFC fights than me. :rolling: