Opinion

Kurikchan

It's not my style but I respect anyone willing to put themselves out in front of the public, little too much auto-tune going on, I would like to hear the guy's accent come through a bit more.

He talks about where he wants to be but not really much about how he wants to achieve that, the song gives me the generic backstory of every rapper ever without honestly telling me anything special about the artist and that's to me a failed opportunity as I'm sure he has more to offer, I can tell theirs a real talent in their and I like backing track, I just think if I wanted the world to listen to me and I had 2 minutes and 19 seconds to let them know who I'm I would have said a little more than "I did what you are doing only difference is I did it before you" ok? nice so what are you doing now?

Maybe it's just a symptom of this generation that grew up on champagne rap that now just aspire (no puns please) to be the dude in the video sipping crys and that's where the dream starts and stop because he tells us he "believes" but the only vision I'm seeing is a little Wayne lollipop video in my head.

Maybe I'm over thinking this and been too critical, I think the main thing to take away is that the guy has talent and I think I would like to hear more but the content is not exactly Kendrick.

• Upvote 1