Beautiful Women (Please,No Nudity)

Scooby

I have no idea...

I just seen beautiful girl and hit post. I probably should take them down..? lol

its not just you :), but a mod will tell you when the pics get too out of hand, i have nothing against it :shades: so no complaining about the pics. i think it is somewhere on the first or second page where someone mention the safe search in google and that these pics or ok, but i am still amazed what pics go though the criteria aand which dont. mhhhh maybe i will give it another try and post something in the direction John is doing,

• Upvote 1

Hold on a minute. This gal is from 24 right? Kate something or other in 24, have no clue what her real name is :D help would be appreciated :P

Here name is Yvonne Strahovski and she was also in the Series Chuck, funny one. Plus a short Dexter apperance.

And BTW she is the Chick in Mass Effect. :D Got Scanned and it is also here vioce as far as i know.

Here name is Yvonne Strahovski and she was also in the Series Chuck, funny one. Plus a short Dexter apperance.

And BTW she is the Chick in Mass Effect. :D Got Scanned and it is also here vioce as far as i know.

Yes indeed. The Chuck series were fun indeed :)

She is smoking hot ! I don't really like blondes, but she is amazing :D