**official** post picture of yourself

gwad12345 i didn't know you were that flexible

scooby anyone ever tell you that you look like you be running touchdowns in Green Bay?

http://media.jrn.com/images/660*514/b9951355z.1_20130713223803_000_gr51j47q.1-0.jpg

Whoops sorry gwad

Edited by handgrenaide

scooby anyone ever tell you that you look like you be running touchdowns in Green Bay?

Sorry Scooby but I hope you don't play this weekend. I picked up James Starks for my fantasy football team and its the playoffs...

Oh, and Go BEARS!

Used to be, that picture is about a year and a half old but it's about all I have. And yeah, you do look a bit like Lacy...

Lol,starks better stay his a$$ on the bench i need lacy to score me a lot of points,im in for the money lol, but one of my coworkers said i look like trent richardson,i said i look like anyone whith dreads with my helmet on

Lol,starks better stay his a$$ on the bench i need lacy to score me a lot *(I mean a lot)* of points,im in for the money lol, but one of my coworkers said i look like trent richardson,i said i look like anyone whith dreads with my helmet on

What you need is Rodgers back, but yeah, you'll have a natural resemblance to any running back/linebacker sized black man with dreads.

haha yeah that was my buddy on the rights 21st and we took him down to the strip to celebrate, we actually just smoked a blunt up in the room before that pic so actually first beer of the night but i was high as fuck at that point. you can see he was doin some work on his drinks tho lol

he finished off that night getting punched by some dude on the strip and getting a black eye and then throwing up all over himself in the bath tub. so yeah, pretty good 21st hahah

• Upvote 2

Thought I'd go for the vain approach.

This is me in September this year in Milan, prior to attending a friends wedding.

http://i.imgur.com/HHTrkzj.jpg

The second image was taken after the wedding (hence the beard has been shaved) at Sempione Park, they have training stations there that you can work out on, sick!

http://i.imgur.com/gwE08FC.jpg

• Upvote 1

Me in amsterdam with my baby

27260_385632652096_8217937_n.jpg

Apologies if this is against forum rules but dont act like your not mirin' that J!

That above is the old (stoner) version of me

This is the more recent (non stoner) version of me haha

5f6s.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...