Maybe I am bitter, and over-reacting but... (org related)

On a side note, Chuck buying ig cash for rl money injects some extra motivation into Mike's veins, which could lead to improvements to the game, getting us new features, and perhaps even some marketing to attract new players... so I see a lot of positive externalities.

golden-toilet-24150.jpg

Coming 2021... to a loo near you.

• Upvote 5

Poran if you want out just ask(or if you want a better contract that can be worked out also but your guy is next in line for a title shot so I'd hate to lose him), now this is making fighters want to leave all over a guy wanting to enter his fighter in a tournament and me over paying for mid card talent/young talent/over the hill talent. Not one main event guy(from the big orgs) has signed with CFC that I can think of.

I'm not doing anything illegal or against the game rules, so far the only thing I'm doing wrong is not playing the game the way a certain group thinks it should be played. If anything this has made Pulse even stronger and CFC the bad guy, go look at my roster and tell me that I can compete with any of the top 4(not a chance in hell...yet)we can't.

But do we really need 3 pages of this nonsense? If you don't like it dont sign with me, if you can't make it long term change the way you play, this is mmaTYCOON, not mmafairplay where everyone has to play the same way. I'm sure after this I'll be viewed as an asshole and poor poor big orgs can't survive crying around will continue, but I'm not gonna quit or back down so this can just stop now.

And im still waiting for the proof of me trying to poach signed fighters from Syn, GAMMA, PULSE, and Inferno, but I guess we can say anything as long as you have 20 guys backing you up and changing the subject every 5 posts. That kind of crap is ridiculous and shouldn't be allowed. My money has limits and I'm not able to keep it up forever like some of you think, majority went to building the current roster and putting on the big tournament I was banking on to attract bigger names(thats probably gone now cause of this). But either way I'm not quitting or changing how I play

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Chuck hasn't won anything and isn't guaranteed anything. For all we know he could spend a thousand dollars and never top GAMMA, Pulse or Syn.

The vast majority of people so far have said that red panty contracts are low on their list of priorities when joining an org. Pulse will be fine because it's a solid org and Randall is a solid matchmaker. Same for all the others.

I personally see the issues raised here as more of a dwindling player base one. More orgs scrapping over a smaller pool of fighters.

That's certainly part of it. The other part is that fighters aren't the only finite resource. PPV arenas are as well, with 6 slots that fall into the "sweet spot". Granted, that's a lot, and I am definitely not arguing there needs to be more. It just so happens that if someone wants to run 2 cards a week, and has the cash to book 6 months in advance, that is a serious advantage. And honestly, given how this is going, I do well in real life as well, and I may just drop $200 real quick and make sure that I have all the arena slots I want from now until December and let everyone else figure it out. Fair? Probably not, but survival of the fittest, haha.

Chuck not quitting following forum controversy...

2020 is full of surprises.

Fuck that shit !

The same people that ran Chuck + CEC away from the game 6 months ago because they could not compete are now crying because he is back and is not taking shit anymore.

Just to make myself clear: I am not talking about Randall, even though he started this thread. I am talking about the cucks piling up on Chuck hoping he taps out again hiding behind Randall`s thread.

Cowards, you inherited your org as #1 and slowly but surely it has slipped down the ranks and you know with CFC back you won`t see the top 3 again.

This is what you get for running Chuck out of the game, it`s karma.

He told you to get your shit together for he would be back, well he`s back and he will get the support of the community as well as PULSE because PULSE is absolutely awesome, Inferno too and GAMMA is legendary. There is your top 4 and they can battle out the top 3 spots week in week out.

So better focus your stupid energy on not having Panda Fights knock you out of the top 5 and stop trying to ruin the gaming experience of anyone that gives you a challenge. Grow a pair and apologize to Chuck already for speaking ill about him.

CFC is already at 140+ members so this witch hunt is unnecesary. This is just another attempt at running a key member away from the game because it does not suit your lazy agenda.

Just accept your #5 spot and be grateful you did not have to work 3 years for your free Hype, some of us started from the bottom (org creation) and are not crying like a bunch of babies.

ROAR !

05996579db2f65ccd210bb31c5361247.jpg

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

Poran if you want out just ask(or if you want a better contract that can be worked out also but your guy is next in line for a title shot so I'd hate to lose him), now this is making fighters want to leave all over a guy wanting to enter his fighter in a tournament and me over paying for mid card talent/young talent/over the hill talent. Not one main event guy(from the big orgs) has signed with CFC that I can think of.

I'm not doing anything illegal or against the game rules, so far the only thing I'm doing wrong is not playing the game the way a certain group thinks it should be played. If anything this has made Pulse even stronger and CFC the bad guy, go look at my roster and tell me that I can compete with any of the top 4(not a chance in hell...yet)we can't.

But do we really need 3 pages of this nonsense? If you don't like it dont sign with me, if you can't make it long term change the way you play, this is mmaTYCOON, not mmafairplay where everyone has to play the same way. I'm sure after this I'll be viewed as an asshole and poor poor big orgs can't survive crying around will continue, but I'm not gonna quit or back down so this can just stop now.

And im still waiting for the proof of me trying to poach signed fighters from Syn, GAMMA, PULSE, and Inferno, but I guess we can say anything as long as you have 20 guys backing you up and changing the subject every 5 posts. That kind of crap is ridiculous and shouldn't be allowed. My money has limits and I'm not able to keep it up forever like some of you think, majority went to building the current roster and putting on the big tournament I was banking on to attract bigger names(thats probably gone now cause of this). But either way I'm not quitting or changing how I play

+7 Upvotes = The community supports you.

Of course TJ will probably tell Stepdads exactly who voted who up so those of yous that upvoted Chuck expect significantly harder fights at SYN.

C`est la vie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I just want to give a short review of this thread for my good friend Camara, as he seems to see some sort of witchhunt, where none is to be found.

1) Randall made a thread to voice his frustrations about fighters getting largely overpaid.

2) People react and give their own opinions, some based on their backgrounds/knowledge, while some other are just little more than Camara his own random brainfarts.

3) Chuck reacts in a fair way and explains his reasoning.

Like it or not, but he can pay whatever he wants, to whoever he wants , as long as his money does not come from anywhere shady.

4) Opinions are opinions and will never be the same for all. That being said, your opinion of this being some sort of witchhunt is... retarded.

5) If Chuck is overpaying and you fear as an org owner that it will 'kill' your org, then be smart and come with a good and fair plan to keep your org the way you want it to be/stay.

Be smart, inovative and communicate with other org owners who might have the same frustrations.

There will always be crazy money offers on the table that nobody can or should compete with, but that is just one way of doing business. Make sure that your org can offer something else that the big money org can not.

Make the difference with the level of competition that you can offer, activity,... or a big white Colgate-smile.

Do business!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just want to give a short review of this thread for my good friend Camara, as he seems to see some sort of witchhunt, where none is to be found.

1) Randall made a thread to voice his frustrations about fighters getting largely overpaid.

2) People react and give their own opinions, some based on their backgrounds/knowledge, while some other are just little more than Camara his own random brainfarts.

Like it or not, but he can pay whatever he wants, to whoever he wants , as long as his money does not come from anywhere shady.

4) Opinions are opinions and will never be the same for all. That being said, your opinion of this being some sort of witchhunt is... retarded.

5) If Chuck is overpaying and you fear as an org owner that it will 'kill' your org, then be smart and come with a good and fair plan to keep your org the way you want it to be/stay.

Be smart, inovative and communicate with other org owners who might have the same frustrations.

There will always be crazy money offers on the table that nobody can or should compete with, but that is just one way of doing business. Make sure that your org can offer something else that the big money org can not.

Make the difference with the level of competition that you can offer, activity,... or a big white Colgate-smile.

Do business!

You forgot 1....

6. An Org Owner of a top level company made a very serious accusation that Chuck was attempting to poach fighters from top end Orgs however when asked for proof has disappeared without providing anything that would back up his claims...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Do business!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23374&page=6

You are such a beta. Thank God everything stays documented.

You see, at least with me everyone knows where they stand. Nobody needs your weaksauce reviews, we all know how to read, some of us in 4 languages LOL :)

Don`t say I didn`t warn you:

Read carefully, Chucky is not taking a break break, this is more of a statement after all of you cucks ran your mouth and flooded yet another thread with your tears.

You and all the beta boys that come on this thread to congratulate him save your hypocrisie and act like men for once in your lives. Also all those org owners that silently (or not so silently) cheered and pushed the issue further GTFO with your fake congrats.

Some of the lowest of the low behaviour I have seen in the past 2 months.

I butted heads with Chuckster and before him with Gus plenty but how some of yall did CEC is beyond pathetic. My conversations with Chuck lately have seriously opened my eyes to the scum that hides behind their screens. Fucking hyenas, payback is coming; Camp Camara does not forgive nor forget.

I and his real friends will be here to support him when the KING RISES ONCE AGAIN!

• Downvote 3

You forgot 1....

6. An Org Owner of a top level company made a very serious accusation that Chuck was attempting to poach fighters from top end Orgs however when asked for proof has disappeared without providing anything that would back up his claims...

Well crap, there goes my A+ for that summary.

I overlooked that and am curious to see if what was claimed is correct.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23374&page=6

You are such a beta. Thank God everything stays documented.

You see, at least with me everyone knows where they stand. Nobody needs your weaksauce reviews, we all know how to read, some of us in 4 languages LOL :)

Don`t say I didn`t warn you:

Read carefully, Chucky is not taking a break break, this is more of a statement after all of you cucks ran your mouth and flooded yet another thread with your tears.

You and all the beta boys that come on this thread to congratulate him save your hypocrisie and act like men for once in your lives. Also all those org owners that silently (or not so silently) cheered and pushed the issue further GTFO with your fake congrats.

Some of the lowest of the low behaviour I have seen in the past 2 months.

I butted heads with Chuckster and before him with Gus plenty but how some of yall did CEC is beyond pathetic. My conversations with Chuck lately have seriously opened my eyes to the scum that hides behind their screens. Fucking hyenas, payback is coming; Camp Camara does not forgive nor forget.

I and his real friends will be here to support him when the KING RISES ONCE AGAIN!

You really are the king of Cringe, a true clown.

None of your brainfarts make any sense, but then again, brainfarts rarely do.

Randall and I talked in game and worked things out So hopefully we can all move on. Just a big misunderstanding and it was my fault for not telling him about Kimbo possibly entering the tournament. Sorry for the drama and its over on my part, id still love to see that proof on fighter poaching or at least edit his post taking it down.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Randall and I talked in game and worked things out So hopefully we can all move on. Just a big misunderstanding and it was my fault for not telling him about Kimbo possibly entering the tournament. Sorry for the drama and its over on my part, id still love to see that proof on fighter poaching or at least edit his post taking it down.

Glad to read that you and Randall talked it out. Different ways of doing business, but both doing a great job!

• Upvote 1

Time to close this slagging match now - the adults have sorted their differences out correctly...

Time to close this slagging match now - the adults have sorted their differences out correctly...

Chuck did ask for proof of poaching or apologize, so there is still some pending business tho.

If he says f this and bury the thread, I'd say its his call since he is the offended part in this

• Upvote 3

Chuck wanted to sign my Slammy Neckbreaker who is 135 champ at JAG. He was currently out of contract (due to renewal somehow being missed by both me & Nate). So he was technically fair game. No drama, I just replied thanks but no I will resign with JAG. As Chuck caught up on the situation he immediately sent me a pm apologizing for even sending a contract offer and it was very clear he didn't intend to poach. Based on that I don't think he is doing it - or rather if it happened I don't think it was intentional and would easily be sorted out if you talk to each other.

• Upvote 1

Chuck wanted to sign my Slammy Neckbreaker who is 135 champ at JAG. He was currently out of contract (due to renewal somehow being missed by both me & Nate). So he was technically fair game. No drama, I just replied thanks but no I will resign with JAG. As Chuck caught up on the situation he immediately sent me a pm apologizing for even sending a contract offer and it was very clear he didn't intend to poach. Based on that I don't think he is doing it - or rather if it happened I don't think it was intentional and would easily be sorted out if you talk to each other.

i certainly hope Chuck is not being accused of poaching based on sending a contract offer to a fighter who is unsigned? If so thats hardly poaching.