Looking for Test Fights

• 4 weeks later...

We have a test fight available on our upcoming card for the 21st this Wednesday at Sucker Punch if anybody has a dance partner and wants to get a test in.

PM me if so.

Hare

Still have one fight open for tomorrow night if anybody needs it. Need to book it by tomorrow at noon at the latest if interested, let me know asap if you can folks!

Thanks,

Hare

• 3 weeks later...

We have one fight open on our card this coming weekend, 11/14 in Sydney with Sucker Punch. If you need a test fight and have a dance partner...or even if maybe you don't and want help finding one...we have the slot open for use. Let me know via mail if you are interested!

Hare

We have one fight open on our card this coming weekend, 11/14 in Sydney with Sucker Punch. If you need a test fight and have a dance partner...or even if maybe you don't and want help finding one...we have the slot open for use. Let me know via mail if you are interested!

Hare

No takers? We have one more day to get you set up for this card. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so it looks like for this Saturday's card in Sydney (Dec. 5) we have the following possible folks looking for a dance partner.  There is only one fight open on the card, so I'm basically hoping to fill it with whoever we can find a solid, fair, reasonable dance partner for first that the other party also agrees to:

Featherweight - https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=367825

A young new Featherweight right out of the box practically looking to spar with somebody for one-three minute round.

Featherweight - https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=262255

And old grizzled vet looking for one last hurrah in the cage before walking off into retirement.

Middleweight - https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=363986

A new but not brand new kid looking to get in there and get a test fight in to see if he's ready to go.

• 2 weeks later...

We have two test fights (4 fighter spots) available on our upcoming Dec. 23 card.  With 370k now here, I'm sure there are a ton of folks looking to get tests in.  Jump on them while they're hot, you get preferential treatment if you come with your own dance partner lined up already!  Must be set with contract and fight offers by Dec. 22 at 12 pm GMT for me not to sub in somebody else.  Let me know if interested!

Hare

12 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

We have two test fights (4 fighter spots) available on our upcoming Dec. 23 card.  With 370k now here, I'm sure there are a ton of folks looking to get tests in.  Jump on them while they're hot, you get preferential treatment if you come with your own dance partner lined up already!  Must be set with contract and fight offers by Dec. 22 at 12 pm GMT for me not to sub in somebody else.  Let me know if interested!

Hare

I'll have a couple i'll need to test, please reserve me a spot and ill get back to you tomorrow with the IDs

14 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

Hare

One fight down, one fight remaining (two fighter spots).  

Alright all you 370k creating folks!  Jump fast...we have ONE fight (both spots, so bring a dance partner of your own or somebody else's if you can) open for 2020-12-26.  I'd like to ensure we have this filled by the 23rd if I can so I'm not falling into any last minute issues.  First come first serve, once it's gone I won't have any more test spots open through the 2nd or 3rd week of January most likely unless something unforeseen happens.

50 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

Alright all you 370k creating folks!  Jump fast...we have ONE fight (both spots, so bring a dance partner of your own or somebody else's if you can) open for 2020-12-26.  I'd like to ensure we have this filled by the 23rd if I can so I'm not falling into any last minute issues.  First come first serve, once it's gone I won't have any more test spots open through the 2nd or 3rd week of January most likely unless something unforeseen happens.

And...they're gone!  Thanks folks!

52 minutes ago, jsdaugh said:

I have spots open for cards at ENIGMA on 1/2. If interested in a test fight at 370K I can do a 1 fight contract. Message me 

I know it's a ways away now but I also MIGHT have open spots on our cards on 1/20 and 1/23 for any folks out there that still need them at that point.  I won't know for sure for another week to ten days though as we see if peeps sign their fights in-org or not.  So hopefully between John and myself we can help a few people out with their 370k testing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Folks, we have a fight open tonight on our card so if anybody needs to use it for a test fight between their guys it's there for the taking. But it has to be claimed within the next 4-5 hours and the contracts signed/fight accepted or the event will close out.  PM me directly in game to get my attention if you want the fight slot.