Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

15209925112561.jpg

War Machine: Look at this little bitch, his mouth got him a title shot.

WAHHHH WAHHH all my orgs close

WAAAAHHH WAAHHHHH nobody likes me, nobody likes curry face Mumbai man :(

Well I like you boi. And in prison when a War Machine like me likes little indian fella , well ....

I make you my bitch !

15347948344829.jpg

Great Tiger: So much aggression. Anger is not good for you. Anger leads to a lot of bad places, the dark side, prison, yes you know about that already. You need to try meditation, it helps ward off evil spirits. No? Not interested? I see now I must help this poor man, I must knock him out hard enough that the demons leave even if just for a short while.

• Upvote 3

RISE Rankings (As of 2/9/2019)

Bantamweight (135 lbs):

Champion: Glass Joe

1. Sergei Petrov ↑
  2. Chamuaknoi Sitsongrit ↓ 1
  3. Dieselnoi Por Pramuk ↓ 1
  4. Jaro Lalla ↓ 1
  5. Leo Kovarov ↓ 1
  6. Preston Mason ↑
  7. Hiroki Tomori ↑
  8. Chosen One ↓ 3
  9. Kisada Hida ↓ 1
  10. Robert Vanderweil ↓ 3

Not Rated Yet: Peter Kropotkin

Inactive Fighters (15 days or more):

Key Fights This Month:

1. Jaro Lalla vs. Vince Foster

Featherweight (145 lbs):

Champion: Henrique Gusmao

1. Great Tiger
  2. Andre 3000
  3. Chief Cheyenne ↑
  4. Christian Cyborg ↓ 1
  5. Kron Diego ↓ 1
  6. Albert Sure ↓ 1
  7. Lee Bruce ↓ 1
  8. Antonio Zetsika ↓ 1
  9. Killian Armstrong ↓ 1
  10. Mono Loco ↓ 1

Not Rated Yet:

Inactive Fighters (15 days or more): James Howlett

Key Fights This Month:

1. Andre 3000 vs. Antonio Zetsika

Lightweight (155 lbs):

Champion: Nick Morris

1. Tud Stoddler
  2. Niudu Kakka
  3. Scott Smith
  4. Ronald Wagenknecht
  5. Ernest Graves
  6. DeMario Valdez
  7. Shoju Bayushi
  8. Darren Tellkins
  9. Steph Curry
  10. Humberto DaSilva

Not Rated Yet:

Inactive Fighters (15 days or more): Sagat Shanti

Key Fights This Month:

1. Tud Stoddler vs. Niudu Kakka
  2. Nick Morris vs. Scott Smith (Title Fight)
  3. Ronald Wagenknecht vs. Darren Tellkins

Welterweight (170 lbs):

Champion: Valerio Bartoli

1. Jhin Markell ↑ 4
  2. Mosi Kondo ↓ 1
  3. Ariel At Night
  4. Henry Aron ↓ 2
  5. Lee Sin ↓ 1
  6. Lani Kirby ↑ 1
  7. Besy Jyre ↑ 1
  8. Meatball Destroyer ↓ 2
  9. Yokuni Togashi ↑ 1
  10. Aku Serronen ↓ 1

Not Rated Yet: Mark Lee

Inactive Fighters (15 days or more): Don Romain

Key Fights This Month:

1. Lani Kirby vs. Aku Serronen
  2. Lee Sin vs. Besy Jyre

Middleweight (185 lbs):

Champion: Anthony Falcone

1. Carmelo Anthony
  2. Cody Brinks ↑ 2
  3. Middle Weight ↓ 1
  4. Torcidall Sailcirc ↓ 1
  5. Max Slaughter
  6. Jim Sterntz
  7. Matteo Boretti
  8. Johnny Truth
  9. Tomo Jr.
  10. Bug Turd

Not Rated Yet: John Gibson

Inactive Fighters (15 days or more): Max Slaughter

Key Fights This Month:

1. Carmelo Anthony vs. Matteo Boretti
  2. John Gibson vs. Vercingtorix Frenchy

Light-Heavyweight (205 lbs):

Champion: Daniel Orndorf

1. Petr Antonovich ↓ 1
  2. Joosep Löhmus ↑ 5
  3. Lighty Light Heavyweight ↓ 1
  4. Reinhard Heydrich
  5. Chief Wolf ↓ 4
  6. Riley Knox ↓ 1
  7. Juha Niska ↓ 1
  8. Cornelius Burns
  9. Eerikki Salmi
  10. Chief Shadow

Not Rated Yet:

Inactive Fighters (15 days or more): Riley Knox

Key Fights This Month:

1. Reinhard Heydrich vs. Cornelius Burns
  2. Gargan Morus vs. Nicky Santoro
  3. Zhao Yu vs. Dennis Wilson
  4. Chris Omega vs. King Yelats
  5. Juha Niska vs. Eerikki Salmi

Heavyweight (265 lbs):

Champion: Fedor Emilianegro

1. UberThor Hammerfall
  2. Heavy Heavyweight
  3. Mario Farina
  4. Frank Granger
  5. Benny Allison
  6. Alexandru Mircea ↑ 3
  7. Desi Kraag
  8. Pension Buckets ↓ 2
  9. Keone Kapisi ↓ 1
  10. Gandolf Schmidt ↑

Not Rated Yet: Jessie Karhu, Jorge Cruz Jr., Daniel Brand, Jake Woods, Inspektor Bee

Key Fights This Month:

1. Benny Allison vs. Jake Woods
  2. Daniel Brand vs. Inspektor Bee
  3. Crazy Lobo vs. Colt Gunn
  4. Fedor Emilianegro vs. UberThor Hammerfall (Title Fight)
  5. Keone Kapisi vs. Juju Kmeldov

Super – Heavyweight (265+):

Champion: Super SuperHeavyweight

1. Fu Leng
  2. Bwana Mkubwa
  3. Jimmu Tenno Hantei
  4. Delerious Creation
  5. Leonard Rocambole

Not Rated Yet: Wladimir Yaroslev, Kimi Loiri, Seishin Ryoshun, Pedro Changg, Kiro Kirov

Key Fights This Month:

1. Wladimir Yaroslev vs. Seishin Ryoshun
  • Upvote 4

Heydrich tell me Orndwarf isnt now waiting for the winner of the Lighty Heavyweight vs Antonovich fight ?? Ffs , He should be defending against Lohmus not waiting for guys hes finished already in the 1st round. Theres tycoon hype rankings and then theres real rankings and Lohmus is the number one on merit. If Orndwarf ducks Lohmus its bullshit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heydrich tell me Orndwarf isnt now waiting for the winner of the Lighty Heavyweight vs Antonovich fight ?? Ffs , He should be defending against Lohmus not waiting for guys hes finished already in the 1st round. Theres tycoon hype rankings and then theres real rankings and Lohmus is the number one on merit. If Orndwarf ducks Lohmus its bullshit.

I think it's Orndorf/Lohmus next, Bruno just hasn't gotten around to sending the offer yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a very clear set of rules that determine who is the next in line for title fights. Your fighter has not earned the number one position. Period. Orndorf has earned it and then earned the title. You keep screaming loudly for title fights you have not earned while attempting to vilify those that have earned the title fights. Orndorf was the number one contender by a clear margin when he got his rematch. No one else was even close. I have explained this to you repeatedly, but since you cannot seem to understand simple English, allow me to make one more attempt. Your fighter, not number one contender. That means no title fight for you. Antonovich technically is the number one contender, but he opted not to take another fight against Orndorf. I was not keen on the idea of fighting the same fighter three times in a row, but he was the clear number one contender. Lohmus was a much closer Number Two contender so he got the fight offer. His manager is correct in his statement that Lohmus is next, seeing as how I discussed it with him and explained that as soon as the card was made the fight offer would be sent. That has now happened and Orndorf has already signed that fight offer. We only await Alex K to sign for Lohmus, which I guarantee he will do as soon as he gets it.

I do not bend rules for anyone. You try to cast this organization in a bad light all the time, when the reality is that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. So shut the fuck up, keep winning fights and you will get the opportunity to get your head staved in by whoever the champion is at the time. But running your mouth will NOT get you jumped ahead of all the other fighters who have earned a higher rank than you and gotten their title shots or are working towards them. You want the title fight, EARN IT!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Diego needs to get the belt before Andre gets it then gets fed stiffs while the good fighters get matched against each other, and get kept clear of the hyped cans.

Fear the Evil Empire

Andre 3000 is getting cut after his next fight. If he manages to get picked up by another manager that then earns a title shot, well... we shall see.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Diego needs to get the belt before Andre gets it then gets fed stiffs while the good fighters get matched against each other, and get kept clear of the hyped cans.

Fear the Evil Empire

Except it’s one of my fighters the champ :)

And I don’t lose so Brunno will probably duck me forever or sack his guy before stepping in the ring with me.

We have a very significant sample size now and Brunno is 100% full of shit. Just look at Little Falconers road to the belt lol

No kidding H Greco was set on never selling the org to Brunno, he is well known for this bullshit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At 205 Lohmus is the no1 contender so no smokescreen Bruno.

The issue is the warped interpretation of tycoon rankings and your fighter Orndwarf after he has been demolished as champion NOT having to defend his status/ hype, but instead a rematch gets justified under ‘ he’s da number one ‘ clap trap.

The vets in this org can see the game your playing.

I haven’t reviewed the other little falconers.

My advice is to listen to the vets and take a leaf out of Jormas book when you lose a belt.

Or move your fighters to other organisations.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Camara is full of shit and everyone knows that everything he says is bullshit. I have been 100% consistent with the rules I have repeatedly explained. No bullshit, just facts that Camara consistently gets wrong on purpose. Camara is lying about Humble Greco as well. I have had numerous conversations with Greco in the past and there was never any animosity between him and I. So this is nothing more than Camara making shit up again. Something he is well known for. Also, for the record, I have never ducked any of Camara's fighters as he continues to claim. He is referring to the one fight we had were he was trying to get a fight with one of my higher ranked fighters and the org owner said he was not ranked high enough yet. That is not me ducking. As soon as Camara's fighter won his next fight he was given that fight, which I accepted before Camara did. Fact. It is also fact, that I did lose a close decision in that fight, in case anyone is wondering. There was no ducking, no avoidance. I take all fights with only rare exceptions. Falcone's road to the top is full of mostly top contenders in the org at the time. Including the one guy that Humble and Camara decided to put into the Hall of Fame. the guy was 12-1 at the time Falcone fought him. And the Legend went down in 12 seconds. I would hardly call the list of opponents (most of whom were sent to me by the previous management BTW) chumps. There was only one which turned out to be sub-par, but on paper he looked much better than he turned out to be.

Now, to address the issue of my own fighters fighting in this org. All, but the two Super Heavyweights that I brought over to fill in the roster and Andre 3000 who I picked up from free agency strictly to finish out his contract which still had three fights on it, were already fighting here before I became the co-owner. If there were ANY other 325K orgs out there I would have moved my fighters to them long ago. Unfortunately there really aren't any out there though. So I keep them here until I feel I can compete in the open ID orgs. Really nothing more sinister then that. As far as my ranking system, it is not that difficult to see how it works. I look at the W/C ranking. As long as a fighter has fought here one time they will be ranked. That is to prevent fighters from coming in from outside the org and getting title fights straight away. Something I think is bullshit. The outsiders should have to prove that they are deserving of the title fight. So you don't have to guess anymore. Just look at the Ranking system that is built into the game itself and you will see how I rank fighters. And yeah, if the former champion is still ranked number one after losing the title to another, regardless of the manager of that fighter, then they will get the title shot again. I am not actually a big fan of champions getting immediate rematches and if there was another contender that was anywhere close to Orndorf after his last loss, then I would have sent them the fight offer instead, but there weren't. I do not show favorites. I stick strictly to the very simple rules I laid out on numerous occasions. It's not my fault that you two seem incapable of comprehending them.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

RISE Rankings (As of 2/16/2019)

Bantamweight (135 lbs):

Champion: Glass Joe

1. Sergei Petrov
  2. Chamuaknoi Sitsongrit
  3. Jaro Lalla ↑ 1
  4. Dieselnoi Por Pramuk ↓ 1
  5. Leo Kovarov
  6. Preston Mason
  7. Hiroki Tomori
  8. Chosen One
  9. Kisada Hida
  10. Robert Vanderweil

Not Rated Yet: Peter Kropotkin, Sanka Coffie

Key Fights This Month:

1. Leo Kovarov vs. Sanka Coffie

Featherweight (145 lbs):

Champion: Henrique Gusmao

1. Great Tiger
  2. Andre 3000
  3. Chief Cheyenne
  4. Christian Cyborg
  5. Kron Diego
  6. Albert Sure
  7. Lee Bruce
  8. Mono Loco ↑ 2
  9. Killian Armstrong
  10. Antonio Zetsika ↓ 2

Not Rated Yet:

Inactive Fighters (15 days or more): Killian Armstrong

Key Fights This Month:

1. Henrique Gusmao vs. Great Tiger (Title Fight)
  2. Kron Diego vs. Killian Armstrong
  3. Mono Loco vs. Caniel Dormier
  4. Altansarnai Shinjo vs. Min Holloway

Lightweight (155 lbs):

Champion: Nick Morris

1. Tud Stoddler
  2. Ronald Wagenknecht ↑ 2
  3. Scott Smith
  4. Ernest Graves ↑ 1
  5. Niudu Kakka ↓ 3
  6. DeMario Valdez
  7. Shoju Bayushi
  8. Steph Curry ↑ 1
  9. Humberto DaSilva ↑ 1
  10. Black Alligator ↑

Not Rated Yet:

Key Fights This Month:

1. Ernest Graves vs. DeMario Valdez
  2. Humberto DaSilva vs. Shannon White
  3. Black Alligator vs. Armin Schultz

Welterweight (170 lbs):

Champion: Valerio Bartoli

1. Jhin Markell
  2. Mosi Kondo
  3. Ariel At Night
  4. Henry Aron
  5. Lee Sin
  6. Aku Serronen ↑ 4
  7. Meatball Destroyer ↑ 1
  8. Yokuni Togashi ↑ 1
  9. Besy Jyre ↓ 2
  10. Lani Kirby ↓ 4

Not Rated Yet: Mark Lee

Inactive Fighters (15 days or more): Don Romain, Ryan Yoder, Lani Kirby

Key Fights This Month:

1. Henry Aron vs. Yokuni Togashi

Middleweight (185 lbs):

Champion: Anthony Falcone

1. Cody Brinks ↑ 1
  2. Matteo Boretti
  3. Middle Weight ↑ 4
  4. Carmelo Anthony ↓ 3
  5. Torcidall Sailcirc ↓ 1
  6. Max Slaughter ↓ 1
  7. Jim Sterntz ↓ 1
  8. Johnny Truth
  9. Tomo Jr.
  10. Bug Turd

Not Rated Yet:

Inactive Fighters (15 days or more): Max Slaughter

Key Fights This Month:

1. Jim Sterntz vs. Max Onera
  2. Chief Bear vs. Johnny Truth
  3. Shaun Brownie vs. Wussy Destroyer

Light-Heavyweight (205 lbs):

Champion: Daniel Orndorf

1. Petr Antonovich
  2. Joosep Löhmus
  3. Lighty Light Heavyweight
  4. Reinhard Heydrich
  5. Juha Niska ↑ 2
  6. Chief Wolf ↓ 1
  7. Gargan Morus ↑
  8. DeMar DeRozan ↑
  9. Chief Shadow ↑ 1
  10. Cornelius Burns ↓ 2

Not Rated Yet:

Key Fights This Month:

1. Gordon Marlow vs. Gustav Rinaldi
  2. DeMar DeRozan vs. Chief Shadow
  3. Bon Dones vs. Jack MaHogOff

Heavyweight (265 lbs):

Champion: Fedor Emilianegro

1. UberThor Hammerfall
  2. Heavy Heavyweight
  3. Jake Woods ↑
  4. Mario Farina ↓ 1
  5. Frank Granger ↓ 1
  6. Inspektor Bee ↑
  7. Benny Allison ↓ 2
  8. Alexandru Mircea ↓ 2
  9. Daniel Brand ↑
  10. Keone Kapisi ↓ 1

Not Rated Yet: Jorge Cruz Jr.

Inactive Fighters (15 days or more): Jake Woods

Key Fights This Month:

1. Heavy Heavyweight vs. Mario Farina
  2. Desi Krag vs. Franck Kodjia

Super – Heavyweight (265+):

Champion: Super SuperHeavyweight

1. Fu Leng
  2. Bwana Mkubwa
  3. Seishin Ryoshun ↑
  4. Wladimir Yaroslev ↑
  5. Jimmu Tenno Hantei ↓ 2
  6. Delerious Creation ↓ 2
  7. Leonard Rocambole ↓ 2

Not Rated Yet: Kimi Loiri, Pedro Changg, Kiro Kirov

Key Fights This Month:

1. Kimi Loiri vs. Pedro Changg
  • Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15070552903244.gif

"Little" Kron Diego (330353) 4-1-1 RECORD.

"Armstrong is a warrior, I thought I had him out when I knocked him down those two times. My manager is giving me one more shot, I won't disappoint. I'll be back strong."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15070552903244.gif

"Little" Kron Diego (330353) 4-1-1 RECORD.

"Armstrong is a warrior, I thought I had him out when I knocked him down those two times. My manager is giving me one more shot, I won't disappoint. I'll be back strong."

Great fight and great heart showed by Armstrong. I really thought you would have taken that 2nd round (10-8) for the two knockdowns, but the judges saw it differently. As I scored that fight it was a majority draw. That said, I like seeing humility and honor in defeat as well as good sportsmanship. I foresee the two of you fighting again in the future. In the meantime, I will get you a new fight offer soon.

• Upvote 2

RISE FIGHT LEAGUE FIGHT NIGHT - 15

20/02/19

Los Angles - King theatre

15505332774.png

Heavy Heavyweight Vs. Mario Farina

265 LBS Heavyweight bout

32b20.jpg15095486692310.gif

2 former champions of RISE fight in a ruthless battle which was a devastating knockout hence resulting K.O of the night. tinyaward.jpg

It was the first time both former champs met, but in this battle one man was going to walk away. Farina loaded up his shots, HHW decided to clinch up but failed giving Farina a chance to counter him every-time he did it. Eventually slapping him a punch that knocked out HHW face planted to the canvas.

Farina moves on and could be the man facing The current champion Fedor Emelianegro a fight where the fans want to see again.

Rise Fight League Title Fight - 145 LBS

20190124100352RISE%20belt.png

15209925112561.jpg15347948344829.jpg

Gusmao VS. Tiger

Gusmao made it look so easy landing majority of his shots shutting down Tiger knocking him out cold. Arguably the scariest featherweight in RISE with his knockout power this kid might hold his throne for sometime.

It was the first time both of these young hungry lions met.

Gusmao successfully defends his belt (2) matching up with the previous holders.

Andre 3000 (2)

Stanley Kubrick (2)

• Upvote 2

Prelims.

Lightweight Division (155)

14505198609587.png40w41.jpg

Demario Valdez Vs. Ernest Graves

Upcoming fighter Demario displayed another fascinating performance with 3 of his last 4 fights coming from KO/TKO and has yet to loose in RISE.

Bantamweight Division (135)

Leo Kovarov Vs. Sank Coffie

11b19.jpg15370049226453.jpg

Leo submits Sank Coffie via Submission (Triangle Choke) in round 1 earning him the submission of the night. tinyaward.jpg

Killian Armstrong Vs. Kron Diego

22w9.jpg15070552903244.gif

Both of these fighters displayed what the fans needed. A fight of the night Kron coming in as the favourite scoring two knockdowns but his opponent who had a heart managed to fight through it and earn his decision. tinyaward.jpg

• Upvote 2

Not that I expected Glass Joe to win this time to begin with, but then seeing him doing so well I was really excited reading the fight as he clearly got this. Commentators and fighters alike were all in agreement this could only go one way, then getting robbed by the judges as the reigning champ. The risk of letting it go to a decision I guess :(

• Upvote 2

Not that I expected Glass Joe to win this time to begin with, but then seeing him doing so well I was really excited reading the fight as he clearly got this. Commentators and fighters alike were all in agreement this could only go one way, then getting robbed by the judges as the reigning champ. The risk of letting it go to a decision I guess :(

How tf did Glass Joe lose that

• Upvote 3

How tf did Glass Joe lose that

Had to re-read the decision a couple of times to be sure I was seeing it right. It knocked me down to a demotion spot in the pyramid league as well :weeping:

But I'm still proud of Joe, he made Chamuaknoi work harder for that belt than any fighter starting out as a 25yo in cozad gyms has any right too. Especially since in the beginning I had no idea what the numbers next to the training sessions meant and decided to just pick the higher numbers hoping they indicated something about training quality. He really worked his way up from the bottom :)

• Upvote 2

Tiny 135ers are a joke anyways.

Isnt that the reason you see so many so called “top” managers with 50% of their stables full of midgets? Because you can basically go 100% aggression with little chance of tiring.

Now making a 25 year old undersized 135 midget compete in an ID org is like seeing a 15 year old going around in a BMX with training wheels trying to look cool

R E T A R D E D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Tiny 135ers are a joke anyways.

Isnt that the reason you see so many so called “top” managers with 50% of their stables full of midgets? Because you can basically go 100% aggression with little chance of tiring.

Now making a 25 year old undersized 135 midget compete in an ID org is like seeing a 15 year old going around in a BMX with training wheels trying to look cool

R E T A R D E D

Retarded who exactly? Been on sort of a trolling spree lately?

I like the slider game having variation across weight classes, part of what gives this game depth.

• Upvote 5