• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Mannetosen

Mannetosen

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:33 PM

Why am i not surprised that bjorn needed 3 months to read like 1000 words.

#22 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 8,526 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:10 AM

Bjorn O'Donnel scholarships2  - september 2017

Since the succes of the first scholarships in MMATycoon history, fighters and managers have been lining up trying to secure their scholarship in the second edition. 

Due to the big amount of interest, it wasn't easy at all to decide the 3 winners, who will all be receiving 200k to their account. 

The winners have been decided by using multiple criteria, going from age, background story, opponent quality,... 

Even filtering the signups with plenty of filters, it still was somewhat difficult to decide the 3 top dogs. 

In no particular order, I will now go on to announce the 3 winners of the Bjorn O'Donnel scholarships 2 - september 2017.

14827161955927.png

"Diamond" Danny Brixton

Danny Brixton is a scary presence in the octagon, at only 22 years old. 
The combination of his granite chin and stone hands make him a very tricky beast to deal with for anyone in his division. 

HIs background material also made for a very clear view on his life and got me hooked directly. 

Amazing prospect with a very bright future ahead of him. Hopefully we will hear a lot more from him in the future!

14947188391358.gif

"Kung Fu Zombie" Bong Ji Woo

Bong Ji Woo is another one of those shiny prospects, formed by MMA powerhouse manager CK. 

This South Korean youngster boost a very nice 8-1-1 record and at a very young age, seems destined for greatness. 
He is training with some of the best youngsters around and has some big footsteps to walk in, but he seems to have it all. 

Flash guy with flashy finishes, what a pleasure to see him fight! 

14299078409945.jpg

Ghazi "Burnt" Okah

While the first two guys who will receive a scholarship where light guys, this guy is a big powerful fighter. 

Ozah his style resembles a little bit the one of Bong Ji Woo, as he is also capable of winning the fight in whatever way he prefers. 

With both far above average chin and heart, he is a handful for anyone stepping into the cage with him. 

He is part of Bwang his team of superhumans. He could have probably entered 90% of his youngsters for this scholarship, as he has used very high standards for his projects. The fighter from Ghana is a guy you do not want to take lightly. He will no doubt become a household name in an elite org sometime in the near future.

The level of participants was once again very high and that makes my job a bit more difficult, but not less fun ;)

The scholarship money will be sent shortly. 

Thank you to all participating and congrats to the 3 winners!

My sincere apologies once again for the delay of the competition.

Hopefully the winners will post updates on here about their career once in a while, so that we can all follow their progress. 

-Bjorn-

144688237210gd6xc.jpg 2psljrc.jpg

#23 Rei

Rei

Brown Belt

• Developer
  • 640 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:05 PM

14827161955927.png
20160102200801WHC3.jpg

"Just got word through the grapevine that I was one of the three guys picked for the scholarship? That's great news, and I can't wait to put the money to good use. Like stated in my original post, the funds will be going towards opening a state-of-the-art fitness and leisure facility in Brixton, that will be free for those that can not afford it. I've been blessed with fame and fortune and I feel others should be given the chance too."

"Also, I will update my own career progress here every now and then, but it might get a bit repetitive hearing that I defended my belt again and again and again."

#24 Bwang

Bwang

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,826 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:34 AM

Ghazi Okah, the mountain lion of Ghana, asked me to pass on his humble thanks for being awarded a scholarship from the Bjorn O'Donnel Foundation. He is busy training hard to defend one of his belts at Bushido's final show in Tokyo in 4 days time. We are expecting a spectacular performance from our young warrior as he moves onward and upward in his career.

Much appreciated!

#25 TJMitchell

TJMitchell

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:32 AM

14947188391358.gif

"Kung Fu Zombie" Bong Ji Woo

Bong Ji Woo is another one of those shiny prospects, formed by MMA powerhouse manager CK. 

This South Korean youngster boost a very nice 8-1-1 record and at a very young age, seems destined for greatness. 
He is training with some of the best youngsters around and has some big footsteps to walk in, but he seems to have it all. 

Flash guy with flashy finishes, what a pleasure to see him fight! 

-Bjorn-

27b9.jpg

"Probably should've saved your money on this one Bjorn. At least you still got a flashy finish though." - Angelo San Diego

1492148859Logo%20v2.png1503607285logo-black.png    1490503691Aspire%20Nutrition%20Logo.png
   Aspire Clothing                                              Aspire MMA                                             Aspire Nutrition

#26 TJMitchell

TJMitchell

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 355 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:04 AM

2pq7uht.png

I told you it was a waste of money Bjorn. You should've chosen a manager with more intestinal fortitude, not some bum who robs his fighter then sacks him after one loss. He even stole his image, poor guy isn't even "flashy" anymore. Next time if you need some financial advice hit me up, I know a guy  :yes: .

1492148859Logo%20v2.png1503607285logo-black.png    1490503691Aspire%20Nutrition%20Logo.png
   Aspire Clothing                                              Aspire MMA                                             Aspire Nutrition

#27 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 8,526 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:37 PM

2pq7uht.png

I told you it was a waste of money Bjorn. You should've chosen a manager with more intestinal fortitude, not some bum who robs his fighter then sacks him after one loss. He even stole his image, poor guy isn't even "flashy" anymore. Next time if you need some financial advice hit me up, I know a guy  :yes: .

Give him time, you'll see ;)

144688237210gd6xc.jpg 2psljrc.jpg

#28 Tev

Tev

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:11 PM

Waste of a good fighter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users