JoeLang

Which division (along with the Heavyweight) should i make Junior Grand Master of KT II?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What other division should accompany the Heavyweight division in Junior Grand Master of KT II??

• Lightweight (155 pounds)
    • Middleweight (185 pounds)

Ok guys...... With the success of the first Junior Grand Master of KT Tournament, I have decided to strike while the iron is hot and start to plan the second edition!

As you all know, the aim of this tournament is to rebuild KT one division at a time. For those who missed the first one, it is NOT too late to build a 145 KT fighter to challenge for that title in EFFA! So if you are thinking of making a project 145 KT fighter, best do it NOW!!!! With less skills to train than MMA guys, your guy shouldn't be too far behind the 279k ID range for the last tournament!!

But enough living in the past. I have decided to keep my momentum going and continue to help build the next generation of KT stars as the older ones retire. The last tournament was a complete success with 32 young fighters signing up!!!

This time i thought i would break it down to 2 divisions. I want to do the Heavyweight division with the heavy hitters.... The other division? That's for YOU to decide!!! Should we make it Lightweight (155) or Middleweight (185)?

My plan is to make it 16 fighters each division and it will be a single elimination knockout tournament much like the last one.

Also mods, if you feel this should be in the Tournament thread then move it. But this isn't the actual official thread. This is just to see how much interest i have and to see what division to make it before i make the official thread.

This tournament will be hosted in Lumpinee based in London.

Are you game enough to join the KT Revolution??

:boxing:

EDIT: Signups are officially open!!! -------> The Junior Grand Master of KT II

:D

Edited by jhinh