Private Jet move base does not work

JLP

Was Amsterdam his base? Cause if not, you have to fly him there before. I had something stupid there lately... Crisse flew me from St. Pete (base) to LV for a fight. Then short distance to NY... as base change flight. I got the mail that it worked but no change happened. So... i moved him oldschool with energy and moral hit... seems that he had to get all the stuff from St. Pete over to NY haha. Moral of the story... i bought a jet now. :D

Edit: Ok, looks like the urge to tell my stupid story made me not reading the original post correctly. Davy is correct there.

His base was NY, he has landed and the base has not been moved to Amsterdam. I flew him with my jet, all 5 slots were booked. I charged 500 per seat and it shows him paying 2500 on his finance page. Only thing I can think of was I flew him out of LA after his last fight instead of NY.

Well, then you really have pulled off a "verbal", too, should have been NY-Amsterdam. For my flight, also 5 tickets were purchased and i got the mail that the base change worked, too.

Must be what it was then. There should be a warning that you must move your base from your current base.

You have to fly from your old base to your new base in order to change base with a private jet. If all of your shit is in New York, and you buy 5 seats on a flight from LA to Amsterdam, that doesn't really help your belongings get from New York to Amsterdam.

It seems like common sense, but I guess it never hurts to put a warning there, much like the "warning: contents are hot" message on cups of coffee. :P