Kind of a brag post but I cracked the top 100 with just 13 wins!!

I also could care less about fighters and most of my fights happen in the more major organisations

Yea your losing record shows it all to well.. Maybe you should stick to lower ranked orgs.. Might actually get a win or two for ya

• Upvote 2

It's and ID org and I have 25yr old fighters who are fighting the same comp. I have bought VIP nor will I for awhile until I feel like taking the time to grind a few 18yr builds. Not in the habbit of waiting months to find out I have a shit fighter.. My sliders are "MEH" at best seeing as I know exactly what my opponent is going to do.. Not hard to figure out a wrestle build going to TDs 90% of the time. My lone loss was my dumbass fault and rushing in to see if I could get a KO knowing damn well his guy was mangled everyone lol.. Won't make that mistake again.

I enjoy the org im in due to me being able to fight quite often.. I mean the org does say 350K on it.. Of course its not going to be the quality as SYN or whoever else is top 5.

Is RRFC any good? Never heard from it and I see they have 200+ fighters ranging from 335k - 352k but looks busy with 30 events. There is another wolf org I never heard from and also has tons of fighters. Remember Amanda Nunes signing with them after winning that looong tourney we were in.

Just curious, very happy to see more and more orgs active in the lower brackets.

Is RRFC any good? Never heard from it and I see they have 200+ fighters ranging from 335k - 352k but looks busy with 30 events. There is another wolf org I never heard from and also has tons of fighters. Remember Amanda Nunes signing with them after winning that looong tourney we were in.

Just curious, very happy to see more and more orgs active in the lower brackets.

I enjoy it.. Lots of fights for me and hardly any waiting time to get them.. As long as the org gives me fights 10 days or less then im quite happy.. Soon as I get VIP ill prob make a few more 25ers and keep the trend going lol

I enjoy it.. Lots of fights for me and hardly any waiting time to get them.. As long as the org gives me fights 10 days or less then im quite happy.. Soon as I get VIP ill prob make a few more 25ers and keep the trend going lol

Is that really interesting? Making 25 year olds and beating up managers who don't know what a slider looks like? None of the half decent managers make 25 year olds to fight in ID restricted orgs(besides the island). Wouldn't it be more fulfilling to create projects and watch them develop into top fighters? Crushing cans w/ 25 year olds will get your manager ranking up, sure, but it won't change the fact that you will have a stable of garbage fighters, plus that manager ranking won't be looking impressive at all. My 2 cents.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea your losing record shows it all to well.. Maybe you should stick to lower ranked orgs.. Might actually get a win or two for ya

I know your offended, but the losing record really has to do with me having no clue when I first started.

I have a few top organisation belts. If I tried harder, I could probably go higher, but it's an afterthought for me

• Upvote 1

Congrats, but fighting in "meh" fighting organisations isn't much of an achievement.

Madness MMA is honestly one of the best ID orgs that I've seen in the past couple years

Winning a title in that org with a fighter who still has holes is more impressive than being a .500 manager who only picks up established FAs

• Upvote 2

Madness MMA is honestly one of the best ID orgs that I've seen in the past couple years

Winning a title in that org with a fighter who still has holes is more impressive than being a .500 manager who only picks up established FAs

Completely agree, like I said, I only take about 5 minutes a day to mess with my fighters, don't have the time to create guys and train them right

Is that really interesting? Making 25 year olds and beating up managers who don't know what a slider looks like? None of the half decent managers make 25 year olds to fight in ID restricted orgs(besides the island). Wouldn't it be more fulfilling to create projects and watch them develop into top fighters? Crushing cans w/ 25 year olds will get your manager ranking up, sure, but it won't change the fact that you will have a stable of garbage fighters, plus that manager ranking won't be looking impressive at all. My 2 cents.

As I stated before I really don't feel like training fighters for months just to find out if they are complete shit.. And it's not my problem that some of these managers don't take the time to scout fights and work sliders.

Yep. 1v1 session to check how fast he is (can be done in 1 day, tops) and a fast QFC (doesnt matter with win or lose) that could take only 2 days waiting, depends on weight cat you choose.

You can find out if your fighter is shit or not withing days of creation.