Leaving

JakeF

I have no idea why Brent is quitting the game but perhaps it has something to do with his recent losses...

At any rate I do hope both these guys return to the game someday because they have a lot of skill and knowledge in this game that may be lost with their passing.

• 3 weeks later...

lol @ Edwardsfan if you were ever #1 it was for a very brief moment. as soon as 100% counter bug was nerfed your cookie cutter sliders and simple mind incapable of basic strategic adaptation was exposed you fell in line with the rest of the cans and faded into obscurity. the real king of tycoon has spoken. pay tribute. dilly dilly! p.s. 2-0 vs ovo. he has had his golden shower so I grant him permission to leave on his own accord.

you're not even top 5 best in your alliance ever haha. The guy that was best in your alliance asked me for advice regular lol. Before I quit (while I was dominating the game. Literally no competition) I wrote him out a long ass explanation behind how to dominate with ground sliders. Low and behold he suddenly started dominating too haha. You've always been a B level manager. Suck it up bro. You're furniture. Just hanging around providing content. Nothing more. Even when I came back 2 years later I went 12 of 14 against top 50 managers and lost 4 fights total in 6 months. So don't hit me with that shit. You're so far below me it's not funny lol. B team

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

you're not even top 5 best in your alliance ever haha. The guy that was best in your alliance asked me for advice regular lol. Before I quit (while I was dominating the game. Literally no competition) I wrote him out a long ass explanation behind how to dominate with ground sliders. Low and behold he suddenly started dominating too haha. You've always been a B level manager. Suck it up bro. You're furniture. Just hanging around providing content. Nothing more. Even when I came back 2 years later I went 12 of 14 against top 50 managers and lost 4 fights total in 6 months. So don't hit me with that shit. You're so far below me it's not funny lol. B team

Speaking of furniture, when was the last time you had a fight?

Will look a bit silly to have #1 & 2 being inactive, guess they will stay in top 10 for a looong time. Could make sense to have hype start to drop off when you didn't have a fight for a month or so?

18 days later and the #1 and #2 are the people who stopped playing. This game unfortunately favors inactivity.

• Upvote 1

Ironic for me to log in for the first time in months and find this thread. Good to see you still in the game Diablo. You were killing it in the game before you quit. ALL the top managers were falling to your ground tactics with their ONE DIMENSIONAL stand up fighters.

I wish however, that you had not abused the term literally like that. You did have competition. A manager that you could not beat. He wasn't a top manager yet but chased you all the way up the rankings for months. His fighters were not one dimensional and they had been built and trained to beat those old outdated stand up only fighters with ground skills. Ground skills which were also capable of neutralizing your fighters strengths with the stand up power to finish your fighters on the feet as well.

You had competition. You had a manager you could not beat before you quit. No need to be ashamed. He went on to a HOF career in the Tycooniverse.

His name was BARNABAS SACKETT and his fighters OWNED you!! :yes:

I have been seeing top managers leave this game for 10 years and the game is still going. In this thread alone there are a few top managers who quit years ago and are now back. I don't know if its really dying or not but people have been needlessly worrying about it for ten years as the game has been growing.

I hope it lasts another 10 years or more until one day Karters kids are pissing excellence all over it too. May have to start a convicted kids club or something one day. Good to see so many familiar managers still around. I definately miss the community. Shout out to Soy and Lefty in here too.

• Upvote 3

I have been seeing top managers leave this game for 10 years and the game is still going. In this thread alone there are a few top managers who quit years ago and are now back. I don't know if its really dying or not but people have been needlessly worrying about it for ten years as the game has been growing.

I hope it lasts another 10 years or more until one day Karters kids are pissing excellence all over it too. May have to start a convicted kids club or something one day. Good to see so many familiar managers still around. I definately miss the community. Shout out to Soy and Lefty in here too.

We definitely miss manager like you, Barnabas. Hope you're doing well!

Ironic for me to log in for the first time in months and find this thread. Good to see you still in the game Diablo. You were killing it in the game before you quit. ALL the top managers were falling to your ground tactics with their ONE DIMENSIONAL stand up fighters.

I wish however, that you had not abused the term literally like that. You did have competition. A manager that you could not beat. He wasn't a top manager yet but chased you all the way up the rankings for months. His fighters were not one dimensional and they had been built and trained to beat those old outdated stand up only fighters with ground skills. Ground skills which were also capable of neutralizing your fighters strengths with the stand up power to finish your fighters on the feet as well.

You had competition. You had a manager you could not beat before you quit. No need to be ashamed. He went on to a HOF career in the Tycooniverse.

His name was BARNABAS SACKETT and his fighters OWNED you!! :yes:

Fucking Barnes!