• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#141 tombickle

tombickle

Purple Belt

• Developer
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:05 AM

Im a big fan of that merch partnership idea. Running a nutrition company in particular can get a little boring, and having to organise the amount of stock to order for each event would make it more engaging for company owners. This also adds a new dynamic to merch partnerships, as people will want to partner with companies that are better at calculating and remembering to order stock and stuff

Aspire%20Alliance%20Logo%20v3_zpsc0tayjjxc2EoWO.png1492148859Logo%20v2.png   1490503691Aspire%20Nutrition%20Logo.png

Aspire Alliance                                            Aspire MMA                                              Aspire Clothing                                        Aspire Nutrition

#142 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,271 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:16 AM

Remove coach happiness – 18 upvotes

Tale of the Tape Additions (Fighter Rank) – 27 upvotes
KT Resurrection – 14 upvotes
Fighter Trophies for KT – 19 upvotes

Fighter's Title History – 18 upvotes

This is probably how the first 6 things should be prioritized. This is a test for the programmer.

Removing Coach Happiness has to be the simplest part of this, so throw it at the top. Should be able to get rid of that in an hour.

Adding Fighter p4p and/or W/C rank on TOTT would be cool too. shouldn't be too difficult. just gotta make it clean. Simple.

Upgrading KT is practically what Mike posted about in the OP. Cosmetic. Give us KT fighter trophies for p4p rank and w/c. Give us KT Hall of Fame. Then maybe we work on fixing KT starter fighter hype or getting us KT QFC at least to help with it a bit. Start with KT Trophies and KT Hall of Fame.

Fighter's title history shouldn't be too difficult either. Copy MMArmy's format structure for it and there's a template to start, so shouldn't take too long.

most of this falls under cosmetic and what Mike was asking from us.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#143 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,420 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:50 AM

Fighter Option - Vacate Title Belt – 35 upvotes

Belt cabinet – 32 upvotes

Tale of the Tape Additions (Fighter Rank) – 27 upvotes

Training - Easy rest days – 24 upvotes

Counter offers – 23 upvotes

Fighter Trophies for KT – 19 upvotes

Fighter's Title History – 18 upvotes

Remove coach happiness – 18 upvotes

Allow Orgs to have both Clothing and Nutrition Partners – 17 upvotes

KT Resurrection – 14 upvotes

Show manager's previous alliances – 14 upvotes

Interim Championship Belt – 14 upvotes

Express shipping for clothing / nutrition stores – 10 upvotes

Autoflight - use your own private jets instead of public flights – 10 upvotes < Although I would prefer scrapping flights altogether

One night MMA tournaments – 10 upvotes

Some of the ideas that I think should come into consideration for the first wave up updates from Alika's list

The truth about the upvotes is that most of those ideas were when the forums were more popular and people actually posted ideas and paid attention to what was in those forums, not that i am saying that the ideas on this list are bad ones by any means, just saying we cannot take the list based upon upvotes, personally i like most of those ideas. There is also a lot of ideas in the stats recommendation section that can get in and are mostly cosmetic ideas.

#144 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:47 AM

Leave it to Bjorn to try to derail something before it even starts.

We've gotten past it at this point, bringing it up will only be a disruption to the discussion going on about potential changes

The Merch Partnership idea is a solid one, would take a fair bit of planning since you'd need to develop a whole formula on it so maybe in the next wave of potential changes we can look at it. First wave of them should be simple enough to do, so we can get a structure in terms of how we work out which ideas we would like, and then see how it does in terms of implementing from the programmer.

This is probably how the first 6 things should be prioritized. This is a test for the programmer.

Removing Coach Happiness has to be the simplest part of this, so throw it at the top. Should be able to get rid of that in an hour.

Adding Fighter p4p and/or W/C rank on TOTT would be cool too. shouldn't be too difficult. just gotta make it clean. Simple.

Upgrading KT is practically what Mike posted about in the OP. Cosmetic. Give us KT fighter trophies for p4p rank and w/c. Give us KT Hall of Fame. Then maybe we work on fixing KT starter fighter hype or getting us KT QFC at least to help with it a bit. Start with KT Trophies and KT Hall of Fame.

Fighter's title history shouldn't be too difficult either. Copy MMArmy's format structure for it and there's a template to start, so shouldn't take too long.

The KT Updates are probably the ones the game should have had in the most. I think bundling it in with other changes that affect MMA also is a good starting point for work that can be done.

The truth about the upvotes is that most of those ideas were when the forums were more popular and people actually posted ideas and paid attention to what was in those forums, not that i am saying that the ideas on this list are bad ones by any means, just saying we cannot take the list based upon upvotes, personally i like most of those ideas. There is also a lot of ideas in the stats recommendation section that can get in and are mostly cosmetic ideas.

Agreed to an extent. Personally I look at the upvotes as a way for us to work down the list at possible changes. Realistically if an idea is great, and it has maybe 10 upvotes, I'd favour it over a mediocre idea that has +25

14535905552yukmeb.jpg1482792032image.jpg1415893171image.jpg

The Seven Musketeers

The Past // The Present // The Future

7x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep/Dec '17 - Jan '18)

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.gif

#145 coton81

coton81

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:00 AM

i like th sound of any of these how they come in wouldn't bother me 

id like to go for kt qfc 

id  like the one of fighter title history or make it so include a complete title won history if that makes sense 

1381508331Ab1uGVm.jpg 1NkhWi0.gif

#146 Bwang

Bwang

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:24 AM

I don't see Mike agreeing to cancel coach morale. He's only recently done an update on that to reduce their wage demands, and there's obviously programming in place that looks at who they coach when, so it's something he must be keen on. It works as a money sink for the game, and it keeps people logging in to check.

From a player point of view I would love to have no coach wages to increase, just as I would love no flights. But that's not cosmetic and will require Mike to agree. It's a fairly big simplification to the game.

Personally I would like to be able to see my fighters progression, in terms of ranking, expressed as a graph over time - eg within the My Statistics page. If that information is kept.

#147 thb

thb

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 3,865 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:24 AM

I just ranked them by upvotes to give it some kind of order, so they are not all randomly mixed together.

Personally, I feel we should start small. Say two or three things like:

Tale of the Tape Additions (Fighter Rank) – 27 upvotes => Would love this one tbh, it’s easy to do and it immediately adds a little extra to the game.

Belt cabinet – 32 upvotes

Fighter Trophies for KT – 19 upvotes

Show manager's previous alliances – 14 upvotes

Once we have that first set of ideas and send it over to Mike so we have some credibility, we can get the ball rolling from there and really start going over all the suggestions and start prioritizing all the good ideas. 

#148 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,420 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 25 July 2017 - 12:59 PM

I just ranked them by upvotes to give it some kind of order, so they are not all randomly mixed together.

Personally, I feel we should start small. Say two or three things like:

Tale of the Tape Additions (Fighter Rank) – 27 upvotes => Would love this one tbh, it’s easy to do and it immediately adds a little extra to the game.

Belt cabinet – 32 upvotes

Fighter Trophies for KT – 19 upvotes

Show manager's previous alliances – 14 upvotes

Once we have that first set of ideas and send it over to Mike so we have some credibility, we can get the ball rolling from there and really start going over all the suggestions and start prioritizing all the good ideas. 

For me these 4 are very useful additions and non controvertial, they should be easy to impliment as well. Among the ones on the list i would add this as well:

Autoflight - use your own private jets instead of public flights

That is a real pain in the butthole. I think the flight system in general needs a rethink, maybe when you are approving a fight, there should be simply a box to choose public flight or private flight with a list of your own planes to pick from. I think there could also be an option to choose from other peoples planes going to that destination on that day. It needs to get simplified.

1 thing i would love to see is the event card to get sorted automatically by hype, I end up needing to use tycoon tools to sort the fights, how dumb is that. For me, the flights and the fight sorting are 2 of the most boring and needless parts of the game i waste time doing every week.

• Guests

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:55 PM

As an experienced manager and founder of Decimation I would want to be in the group.

I have been in game for 8 years at this point.

I have been on top and had some solid fighters.

I have been very active in forum and in chat.

I have helped new managers with advice money and everything else.

I have found game glitches and reported them to Mike.

I have posted few improvments that has been changed by Mike.

I know the game form top to bottom and I know what is important and has to be changed.

#150 Rocket

Rocket

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:41 PM

1. Chris Karter (Rambo) - Convicted Inc
2. King Kendrick (Ovoxo) - ATTL
3. Jamie McKenna (UndergroundKing) - The Outsiders
4. Glenn Rocket (RocketSausage) - Vendetta
5. Hannibal Buress (GreenGrocer) - Decimation
6. Lieutenant Columbo (Columbo) - Kryptonite
7. Kc Cooper (Deuce7) - BAMF Army
8. Shiv Redux (Shiv) - ATTL
9. Money Mayweather (mmagladiators) - Decimation
10. Adam Holland (AdamHolland) - Aspire Alliance
11. Tom Bickle (tomburgerpie) - Aspire Alliance
12. Mark O'Sullivan (markyosullivan) - The Corporation
13. Rei Rei (Rei) - 7th Circle
14. Grant Brophy (GBK16) - The Six Musketeers
15. Blake Phoenix (BlakePhoenix) - Legion Of Doom
16. John Hetfield (Beck) - The Corporation
17. Whymer Van Mastodon (fpv) - Legion of Doom
18. Mentor Guru Corleone (Mentor) - Legion of Doom
19. Johnny Lee (JLP) - The Disciples
20. Lucky Lefty (Lefty) - -X-
21. Billy Arseworth (BazzyPants) - The Six Musketeers
22. Joe River (762x39) - The Disciples
23. Dale Mac (mccann123) - Elite Punishment
24. Bradley Burns (stpierrecanada) - Elite Punishment
25. Marky Mark (Marky) - FinnFighters
26. David Brent (brent198) - Legion of Doom
27. Gus Malcolm (jefframrod) - Hitokiri-13
28. Louie DePalma (rjs2442) - Elite Punishment
29. Ruphus Duphus (Duphus) - ATTL
30. Andrew Anderson (pababear) - Kryptonite
31. Captain Spaulding (PBR) - The Devil's Rejects
32. Bwang Jong Sr (Bwang) - YABAI
33. Alika Webb (thb) - Legion of Doom
34. G Wad (gwad12345) - The Six Musketeers
35. Klatz Matz (surgeelurgee) - Convicted Inc
36. Pawel Ufcowski (Born2Kill) - Krypteia
37. Lance Templeton (LanceTempleton) - Convicted Inc
38. Mega Jug (HometownHero) - -X-
39. Power Shark (Skull) - Legion of Doom

Updated List - Included the suggested members of Mentor's list who weren't already on the list and didn't rule themselves out of joining. I'll give a check tomorrow, update the list with any more people who want to join and then submit the list to Mike.

End of

Posted Image

#151 Beck

Beck

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:41 PM

Updated List - Included the suggested members of Mentor's list who weren't already on the list and didn't rule themselves out of joining. I'll give a check tomorrow, update the list with any more people who want to join and then submit the list to Mike.

That is the list that has been sent, and an additional PM was sent to add Fart Master (Fart) - Valor, to the list as well. The list is on page 4 of the thread and further info regarding can be found in the pages that follow.

There most likely will be some trimming down still, but this is a list that has been posted a few pages back, not that hard to find either.

As for wether Mike has accepted it, I believe that we should expect an answer this week surely.

edit: Rocket beat me to it :P

2yukmeb.jpgtumblr_mxdxh3tjGl1rfqtero1_250.gif1440612731giflogo4best.gif

1415893171image.jpg

• Guests

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:43 PM

The list of names has been stated many times if you take the time to look it's been submitted to mike leave it at that for now, we have a genuine chance to get some progress here and it will fall to shit if people keep putting petty little arguments here and there just stfu and post elsewhere

Fine just the last question where I can apply for that list?

#153 Bwang

Bwang

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:47 PM

For me these 4 are very useful additions and non controvertial, they should be easy to impliment as well. Among the ones on the list i would add this as well:

Autoflight - use your own private jets instead of public flights

That is a real pain in the butthole. I think the flight system in general needs a rethink, maybe when you are approving a fight, there should be simply a box to choose public flight or private flight with a list of your own planes to pick from. I think there could also be an option to choose from other peoples planes going to that destination on that day. It needs to get simplified.

1 thing i would love to see is the event card to get sorted automatically by hype, I end up needing to use tycoon tools to sort the fights, how dumb is that. For me, the flights and the fight sorting are 2 of the most boring and needless parts of the game i waste time doing every week.

Sorting event cards automatically sounds like sort of thing that should be tackled ASAP. Good suggestion.

#154 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,060 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:48 PM

Hidden a couple irrelevant posts.

The list of names have been submitted (to my knowledge). I'm pretty sure this list has been finalised but I don't see the harm in people posting why they should be included in the group on here. Once we get things up and running I'm sure there'll be a review every couple of months on whether or not some members should be added / removed.

the-corporation_zps5c78077f.jpg              

#155 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:30 PM

Full list of 39 people got submitted to him earlier. Realistically if it is too cluttered, people can be cut, and vice versa but I think we have a great sample group to discuss the best improvements that can be made to the game features wise

Sent him on a PM to include you in the list of people added to it.

Brings us up to 40 total. Mike did say if it becomes too cluttered or too cliquey that he will cut down the number of people in it so realistically co-operation is the only way the group will progress. He said it should be up and running by Thursday.

Just for the record, the posts about the list of people are here along with when the subforum should be created and PM's below. I forget when submitting that I added Chael Mir who posted before I reedited the list so the total is 41 members. In any regard, you can expect the numbers to drop as we go through as some people will drop out or go inactive etc.

Subforum List 2017-07-23 19:27:57
40. Chael Mir (ChaelMir) - The Outsiders

That's the list of people who as a whole people agreed with to make up the subforum for game improvements. If you want me to add in their Manager ID's, lemme know and I'll update it.

Re: Subforum List 2017-07-23 23:49:10

Cool, thanks. Big bigger than I was expecting and a lot of people from the same alliances but if this is what you guys want, I'm cool with it. All I will say though, is if it starts getting cliquey, I may end up cutting it down to one person per alliance... There can't be any ganging up for personal agendas. You guys know that anyway. Right.... I'm going on holiday for a couple of days tomorrow but I'll still be online when I'm away. If I get time, I'll add the forum and all the users but if not I'll be back on Thursday

Re: Re: Subforum List 2017-07-24 00:25:49

oh and one late last addition to the list   Fart Master (Fart) - VALOR

14535905552yukmeb.jpg1482792032image.jpg1415893171image.jpg

The Seven Musketeers

The Past // The Present // The Future

7x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep/Dec '17 - Jan '18)

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.gif

#156 Rocket

Rocket

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

How about you all take the whining to another thread for fuck sake it's like a playground.

Remember this has potential to be the most positive thing to happen to the community for years, shut the fuck up moaning and making snide temarks

Posted Image

#157 markyosullivan

markyosullivan

Red Belt

• 6,060 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:56 PM

List has been submitted as requested by Mike and he'll create the forum in the next couple of days. Think it's best to close this discussion and wait for him to get back to us.

the-corporation_zps5c78077f.jpg              

#158 MMATycoon

MMATycoon

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,601 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:12 PM

Right, everyone in the list should now see a new forum.

Cosmetic stuff first, then if that works we can do more substantial stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users