Photo

MMA Tycoon Episode 7: It's been a long time coming!

MMA Tycoon Podcast

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 gwad12345

gwad12345

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:44 PM

Great job guys, hope these become more often again.

Man, try doing tycoon avatars. The reaction I get from my girlfriend when I do some kinda weird facial surgery on fake fighter faces is so judgemental. :(

:D I make all my avatars when my gf is asleep

#22 Kanis

Kanis

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,360 posts
  • Interests:M.M.A. (actually ALL combat sports)
    Jacques Cousteau Takamatsu, Matsui, Ray Park, Jackie Chan, Master Pan, Tolkein, Douglas Adams, Carl Sagan and Numerous others, no disrespect meant, by not mentioning them, you get the point.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:19 AM

:thumbup:   I enjoyed that. Thank you for those kind words Grant.  

14845354161484529184vlogo.gif   

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." - Albert Einstein.                 

#23 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 9,997 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:23 AM

It was great though. GBK sounds like an awesome guy and he got my respect. The only thing guys, please, don't make 50% or more of the podcast consisting olympics because only those who participate or run them actually want to hear it. The cheating scandal and every other stuff was great content and was a pleasure to hear, the olympics though... All in all, I rate it 9/10 only because of the olympics.  :)

Well shit man, thanks for the kind words  :D I agree with the point on the Olympics, main reason it took a while is we felt that if we skipped through it quickly we wouldn't really do it justice. A few teething problems as we look to get back into it but the criticism for lack of a better word is the best way for us to look at how to improve. What we used to do was keep a kind of timer on the topics and as we hit the limit we would look to wrap the topic up and move on so we'll be looking at that for the next one. It doesn't help that we had a lot more time to talk with no guests on this episode also.

looooooool

that is on the money without a little less hate part.. thats how he is 90% of the time. I guess the podcast falls in the 10%  :D

I'll shit talk all I want in Dota 2, but no place for that on the Podcast haha

:thumbup:   I enjoyed that. Thank you for those kind words Grant.  

You're welcome Kanis, glad you enjoyed the episode

Hopefully we can do another episode sometime in the next month or two, really dependent on how the times fall for us but hopefully we can also get a couple of new guests who haven't appeared before on the next episode. 

14535905552yukmeb.jpg1482792032image.jpg1415893171image.jpg

The Seven Musketeers

The Past // The Present // The Future

7x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep/Dec '17 - Jan '18)

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.gif

#24 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:30 AM

haven't listened to this yet, keep forgetting my headphones at work..

Man, try doing tycoon avatars. The reaction I get from my girlfriend when I do some kinda weird facial surgery on fake fighter faces is so judgemental. :(

I used to hide my phone from her view until she thought I was texting other girls, so I had to show her mmatycoon - I wish I just told her I was messaging other girls instead, the embarrassment was not worth it lol

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

Tournaments hosted: World Dominance 2013GONY 1GONY 2GONY 3, UFC Camp league 2016 + 2017.

#25 Steel

Steel

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:26 AM

Imagine the response I got from my 10 year old daughter as she walked in on slider preparation for Bostar 'The Goat Fucker' Tyrannicaoa , then trying to explain my way out of that one.

#26 gwad12345

gwad12345

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:59 AM

I used to hide my phone from her view until she thought I was texting other girls, so I had to show her mmatycoon - I wish I just told her I was messaging other girls instead, the embarrassment was not worth it lol

LMAO. Very similar experience.

#27 KingEpicity

KingEpicity

Pope of Hype

• Manager
  • 2,879 posts
  • Interests:MMA, NFL, Anime, Feeding the Dark Passenger.

I am the Pope of Hype. Hype's voice on Earth. I am here to preach the hype.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:06 PM

LMAO. Very similar experience.

I've experienced "the big reveal" as well after hiding it for so long and having to prove I wasn't secretly talking to some skank. I almost think some skank would of been easier.

Oh wait, all skanks are easy.

tumblr_nihreonyV61tig7qho1_500.gif

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. 

#28 Widing

Widing

Black Belt

• 1,033 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:39 PM

Oh man, remember when the first image on the site was that kinda homoerotic looking picture.

So when I logged in at work or something, had to be like lightning fast. 

tits.jpg

1376065122corporation4.png                      

#29 Steel

Steel

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:58 PM

Karter and his muscle selfies on the forum, difficult to explain....

Mike Jursilla, you had to scout his fighters behind closed doors or well erm ...it's a fighting game luv not my fault my opponents managed by a dude who poses in the buff.

#30 RozzaD

RozzaD

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:21 PM

Oh man, remember when the first image on the site was that kinda homoerotic looking picture.

tits.jpg

tbh the thing she found most laughable were my fighter names at the time... shit like Fritz Wolfcock, Mohamed Jafar Bin Al Aziz etc... the human brain is a crazy thing.

CAGECARTEL18_1.png

Tournaments hosted: World Dominance 2013GONY 1GONY 2GONY 3, UFC Camp league 2016 + 2017.

#31 diamondandy

diamondandy

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:44 PM

I'm glad that the podcast is back.. With stuff like Twitch and Youtube Gaming, maybe a livestream in the future? :D

I bummed your mother.. Sorry..

• Guests

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:47 PM

I'm glad that the podcast is back.. With stuff like Twitch and Youtube Gaming, maybe a livestream in the future? :D

A livedtream pf changing your fighters clothes. Or setting sliders. Or booking flights.

#33 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 9,997 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:49 PM

A livedtream pf changing your fighters clothes. Or setting sliders. Or booking flights.

Riveting stuff, would become the next internet phenomenon

14535905552yukmeb.jpg1482792032image.jpg1415893171image.jpg

The Seven Musketeers

The Past // The Present // The Future

7x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep/Dec '17 - Jan '18)

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.gif

#34 Jarmas

Jarmas

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 671 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:13 AM

podcast needs animation ,gets boring after 5 minutes listening

7.gif?w=320&h=180

THE GOAT

#35 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,229 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:22 PM

tits.jpg

Good ole chesty!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MMA Tycoon Podcast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users