***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

the ufc site looks like it was updated earlier today. Definitely changed since yesterday, maybe they are currently messing with it

a couple of hours ago they had the updated rankings ... now it's changes .. may be they are doing some updates to the web site or something like that

guys, I'll be offline for about 4-5 hours

is there going to be anyone active, so that I can leave my pick with? Rozza, MasterLeader? anyone?

a couple of hours ago they had the updated rankings ... now it's changes .. may be they are doing some updates to the web site or something like that

guys, I'll be offline for about 4-5 hours

is there going to be anyone active, so that I can leave my pick with? Rozza, MasterLeader? anyone?

sorry mate, I am going offline soon

Official rankings are out (mobile page not the desktop site).

Not too many movements - Volkanovski costs $50,000 and Yan $15,000 but the rest is pretty stable.

I know who Im signing having been thrown back and forth between 2 fighters, so without further ado, the fighter Im going to sign is......

Israel Adesanya for $25,000

Worth noting that the desktop site has womens flyweight rankings, while mobile site does not. I assume well use them rather than not?

Yep - what we doing about women’s flyweight?