http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1591171660WTFFF.gif

eterinity-no-border.gif

2ba885d2ee93da7393c8dbb1ec2b171e.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20200701042635ETERNITY%20BELT%20FINAL.png

Sponsored by

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1490140446hxf_logo.png

Broadcasted on PPV

TSPN.jpg

ETERNITY Kickboxing is the apex of the art of striking.

The final product of the metamorphosis of previous incarnations, Rio Heroes and AKT, ETERNITY is not focused on maintaining it's place in this status quo... We are dedicated to revolutionizing Kickboxing Tycoon and bringing it to places not thought possible.

No longer will kickboxing be for slow learners.

No longer!

No longer will kickboxing be strictly for keeping your MMA prospect busy while training him up.

No longer!

No longer will kickboxing be full of fighters that some top managers have never even heard of...

This is an eternal struggle for recognition, status, glory and most of all...

An eternal struggle to produce the BEST strikers in this game.

The priemer kickboxing org in the world

• Upvote 8

*Briiing briiing bring*

*Briiing briiing briiing*

*Briiiing briiing briiing*

4Cqp.gif

Walking into his office ETERNITY owner and eccentric manager Ryan Epicity finds his phone ringing for what seems like the 100th time today(it was only the 3rd),

Epicity: Fucking hell, what?!?!!

???: “Hi… daddy…"

Epicity: …Baby hey, I’m so sorry! I thought you were another client calling to give me bad news. Why didn’t you call my cell phone?

Daughter: “I did… Mommy did. You didn’t answer so she told me to call you here"

Epicity: Ah… she knows me too well that vixen.

Daughter: “What’s a vixen?"

Ryan chokes on his drink.

Epicity: Uuuuuuh. Nevermind that baby, what’s going on?

Daughter: “When are you coming home daddy?"

Epicity: Right after I hire a commentator for future Eternity events and write the preview for the next event, since I don’t have a writer.

Daughter: “Why don’t you have to write it daddy? You don't have a writer? ................ Are we poor?”

There is a long silence followed by a sigh by Ryan.

Epicity: ...... No we’re not poor baby! Writers are just hard to find.

Daughter: “Oooo. So we’re rich?"

Epicity: …No we’re not rich baby girl.

Daughter: “…Then what are we?"

Epicity: We’re… middle class-ish… with loans and powerful backers. All our money gets reinvested into the future and growth of kickboxing.

Daughter: “That’s stupid."

Epicity: Okay! I love you too baby, talk to you later! Bye!!!

Right before he hangs up.

Daughter: “I'm gonna tell momma what you called her!"

*click*

Awhile later... Ryan is hiding under his desk waiting for the vengeful hurricane that some call his other half. The door knocks.

tumblr_m2vu73ptj01rnvjdao1_500.gif

Epicity: W-Who is it?!

???: "It's Ricky man... YOU called ME. Remember?"

Epicity: Right.. Right... Come on in then.

Ryan dusts himself off and sits at it his desk.

Former Trinity middleweight contender Ricky “Sticky” Icky walks into Epicity’s office and takes a seat. He lits up a cigarette and looks up at Ryan Epicity

Epicity: You look like shit Ricky.

Before:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14395222553945.gif

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=221460

Now:

afa54c2a.gif

Ricky Icky: "Shit, I’ve been living life since I retired… You should have been doing the same my friend… but look at you. You look stressed, is that a suit you got on? When it the last time you even smoked some fine, tight-rolled sativa brother?"

Epicity keeps his composure but you can visibly see him shift slightly in his seat. He laughs but there is an uneasy stress to it.

Epicity: I smoke man… You know me. I just… I have a dream man. I have to create a kickboxing org that no one has ever seen… something that actually changes the genre. I… I don’t get a lot of time on my hands anymore. I got a lot going on here. We just booked the Tokyo Bowl... That means I need to have this staff ready to deal with 90k+ screaming fans and PPV numbers and one misstep and we're fucked man!

Ricky Icky: "Man, you and just about every other bloke out there is saying the same shit. I keep hearing that World Box Kick Slap FC saying the same stuff. How many number ones can there be man? The way I see it... Either you is... Or is not man. Yeah..."

Epicity: Yeah yeah no one sober knows what you just said. Well we ARE number one and that's not just saying the same shit. We're going up. We're selling out stadiums, if they wanna chase us that's fine but the path we're gonna leave... It's gonna be steep. We're not just doing PPV, we're doing 90k arenas... 3 hours of the best product you can buy.

tenor.gif?itemid=5485643

Epicity: Man, wake the fuck up Ricky!

tenor.gif?itemid=4517364

Epicity: ANYWAYS. I called you here for a reason... I need a color commentator, someone with personality who can really put what is happening out there in that ring into words... but... if you aydon't feel up to it I can call Highjack, he'd probably be more than happy to take your spot.

Ricky Icky: "Whoa whoa whoa man. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You need a guy... I'm your guy, right? I've always been your guy. Just because you get your drugs from Johnny Cocaine now doesn't mean my shit wasn't better... I just... Well... I started taking all the product myself, I fucked up man! But i'll be damned if I let you get taken down by some fourth rate kickboxing orgs that don't know style. You want style, i'm your man. I'll commentate your events... Shit i'll put a mother fuckin' bow on."

Epicity: No bows.

Ricky Icky: "Samurai sword."

Epicity: No.

Ricky Icky: "I'll put a mother fucking tie on..."

Epicity: Good... Go get cleaned up... I got a fucking preview to write for tomorrow.

Approximately 5 minutes later Ricky Icky walks back into the room.

tumblr_n98qcmfE1A1rey868o1_500.gif

Epicity: Let's fucking do this... Now I got the Stickiest, Ickiest Commentator!!

Epicity: Don't sell drugs to the crowd.

Ricky Icky: "You know... I could of been P4P. No. 1 if you actually knew what you were doing with sliders back then. Two small adjustments and I could of beaten Wilder Wein... then boom. With real sliders there ain't no majority about it."

Epicity: And Kalervo? What happened there?

Ricky Icky: "I took LSD the night before... Strong shit. Kind of like STP from the 70s... It took a long time to kick in and last forever. Come fight night I was was still tripping so hard I thought I was walking into a ring made of skulls and bones in the 7th circle of Hell. Kalvervo? Shit I thought I was fighting Vin Diesal?"

Epicity: Vin D- ... Nevermind. Good night. I gotta preview to do. See you tomorrow night at ETERNITY 3.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

ETERNITY 3:

DIEGO v JOHNSON

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/15922627781591171660WTFFF.gif

Sponsored by

Broadcasted on

TSPN.jpg

is the 3rd numeric event and 5th total event since the transformation and inception of ETERNITY. It is also known as ETERNITY on TSPN 1 as it is the first event to broadcast on the Tycoon Sports Programming Network’s flagship channel. It will feature 2 world title fights at 185 lbs and 170 lbs as well as the No. 1 P4P heavyweight juggernaut in action at 265+. This event will take place at The Parisian on June 26th in Las Vegas.

Welcome folks, this is Ryan Epicity here… CEO and owner of ETERNITY Kickboxing, the flagship of Kickboxing in the world. Tomorrow night we are putting on one of the great kickboxing cards of all time and I am so excited to bring you all this product. As many of you have heard, we have partnered up with TSPN in one of the biggest broadcasting deal in the history of kickboxing… PERIOD. This is going to bring us a whole new platform for our product and it’s already paying dividends… Because of this deal we’ve already secured one of the biggest arena’s in the world in the most prime time slot available. On July 26th, 2020 we will host our first PPV event and it will be 3 hours at the Tokyo Bowl! That’s right… Saturday night PPV kickboxing ladies and gentleman… and these fights WILL. NOT. DISAPPOINT! I’m going to put on the best fights you’ve ever seen including the conclusions of one of the greatest trilogies you’ve ever seen.

But let’s stick to what’s happening now… Tomorrow night is going to be epic. We have 2 title fights and the baddest mother fucker on the planet(who wanted to stay busy) in action. Let’s start with the prelims which will be streamed live on TycoonBook and the ETERNITY website at 7 pm(eastern) time.

The Prelims:

185 lbs division

Samran Mookjai(0-0 KT) vs Vlad Putin(5-6 KT)

Our first fight of the card starts with Samran Mookjai in his Kickboxing debut vs ETERNITY veteran Vlad Putin who has had all of his kickboxing fights within the org’s different incarnations.

Samran Mookjai is a former Mixed Martial Artists who just recently signed with ETERNITY KICKBOXING after formerly fighting in top MMA organization’s Synchronicity and Pulse FC. He piled up a MMA record of respectable 12-7 while only fighting for these two orgs. He even once fought for the Pulse 205 lbs championship, outstriking his opponent 49 strikes to 21 and winning the first 2 rounds before getting caught by a huge right hand early in round 3 that saw Mookjai getting finished and losing in his one attempt at gold in MMA. He would only fight 2 more times under his former management before retiring from the game for over 4 years(Tycoon time) before being signed my former No. 1 manager Ryan Epicity who saw him training during a seminar one evening and asked him to come train at his gym. After going 2-1 in Synchronicity, the pair decided it would be best if he focused the rest of his career in Kickboxing. The well rounded striker has only be finished twice his entire career and both at 205. He looks to start his kickboxing career strong against jouneryman Vlad Putin.

Vlad’s manager Meyer Lanksy is no stranger to the game either however. He’s been around on and off since 2011 and has way more kickboxing experience then opposing manager Ryan Epicity. After making his debut in AKT, he lost in first 3 fights and 5 out of his first 6 fights but in that time he fought a former world champion more than once and never shown any signs of quitting. He went on to went 4 straight fights including an upset victory over former middleweight champion Shiny Aoki. He lost the rematch in a shocking 34 second TKO loss but he’s back and focused and looking for redemption against the kickboxing newcomer Mookjai.

Prediction: Mookjai by TKO in Round 2

170 lbs division

Theodore Cleaver(7-3-2) vs Ray Morrison(2-3-1)

Next fight features Thomas Cleaver trying to climb back into title contention as he faces Ray Morrison who is just trying to climb above .500 winning percentage.

Theodore Cleaver is managed by Dana Fight of the Devil’s Rejects and has fought some of the best fighters that the Welterweight division has to offer. After straight his kickboxing career 6-1-2, including a previous win over Ray Morrison he finally caught his big break win he fought former champion VIP in a No. 1 contender fight. He lost the fight in a one sided affair and then went on to lose to another former champion in Tommy Lee while VIP went on to defeat the legendary Lambert George for the title. After an impressive TKO victory by Elbows in his last fight… the kickboxing veteran is looking to get back into title contention before at 37, he loses to old age first.

Ray Morrison is the younger fighter at 29 and he seems to have all the skills (and management) to succeed and become a contender. For whatever reason this just hasn’t happened yet for him and he has struggled thus far in his career. This is the second time him and Cleaver will face and redemption seems to be the theme of his camp as all he’s been talking about is getting that L off his record by adding another W. Only time will tell however if this will become reality… or a sad dream.

Prediction: Theodore Cleaver by decision

145 lbs division

Darren Tellkins(11-7) vs Silvio Crespo(2-2)

In our next fight we have former Welterweight champion Darren Tellkins taking on relatively new to the sport, Slivo Crespo in a Featherweight division match up.

Darren Tellkins is a former welterweight champion who debuted in AKT(different company) like a burning comet and he tore through his competition. Things did not go his way forever and when AKT’s management took over what is now ETERNITY his record suffered from the huge rise in competition. After facing legends like Learnardo Atunes and Lambert George and suffering quite a few losses he decided a change was in order and dropped all the way down to 145 lbs in an attempt to revive his career.

The man standing in the way of that revival is Silvo Crespo who he fought MMA, grappling and KT but he hasn’t been able to find his calling yet. He has another tough opponent tonight as Tellkins brings in a lot more KT experience and much bigger wins on his resume than his opponent who seems to have him outmatched.

Prediction: Tellkins by decision

145 lbs division

Master Cpp(14-5) vs Makunouchi Ippo(24-11)

In our next match we have probably one of the biggest fights to ever be subjected to a preliminary card.

Master Cpp is a hungry young contender who has shown tremendous potential despite only being 24 years old is looking to FINALLY break through to the upper echelon of the division. You look at his record, especially in the beginning of his career and it’s clear how good he is despite how young he was. It is apparent that most of his losses have to do with being more outskilled than his opponents than being simply outmatched. He is a game opponent for anyone and as he continues to get better and closer to his prime… Losses like his loss to top contender De La Hoya may not be losses anymore. Some may say it wasn’t smart of him to take some of these fights and I might agree but it proves 1 thing… He’s a warrior.

Unfortunately he opponent is also a warrior… but also a legend of the sport. Formerly ranked No. 2 P4P in the kickboxing rankings, he also has 5 title wins in Mixed Martial Arts. His manager Savage is one of the best KT managers in the game, having other fighters like Musashi hit P4P No. 1 and despite Ippo being 46 years old… He doesn’t seem to have any plans on retiring anytime soon. All of his losses, even at his age, are to top contenders and if he has anything to say about it… Cpp won’t become the next contender

Prediction: Ippo by decision

205 lbs division

Melchizedek Halo(7-5-1) vs Jules Caesar(11-8)

In our final preliminary fight of the night we have Halo taking on Jules Caesar in a Light Heavyweight bout with contender implications on the line.

Melchizedek Halo has had an up and down kickboxing career despite being created by the legendary Barn Sackett and having 2 title wins in MMA. Much like in MMA, he biggest weakness in the kickboxing ring is his lack of ability to take a big shot. His chin has been suspect his entire career and although he is a very skilled fighter who world class skills… It’s always taken a couple wayward punches for his fights to be turned around on him.

His opponent Jules Caesar belongs to another manager who is no stranger to KT fighters in Bear Stevenson and is fresh off a 205 title shot against Ruma Juttu where he got stopped by a huge, perfectly timed lead hook that stunned him too much for the ref to let the fight continue. Speaking of chins however… He has more than twice of many (t)ko losses over MMA and KT than his opponent so this may be a small ray of hope for Halo. Although the level of competition is far better with Caesar so he’ll have to be careful or it’ll be his chin that falls.

Either way you go with it… It looks like someone is going to get knocked out… It’s just a matter of who.

Prediction: Caesar by KO in Round 2

Next up...

The Main Card(i'm going to try to get this up. I have work all weekend and I just got my laptop running again today so there is a chance it might not get done but i'll try.)

• Upvote 4

Well I'm losing quite a bit of sleep to just get this done but here's the top 3 fights. I haven't been doing the matchmaking so I'm not sure why the co-main event and 170 lbs title fight were booked the way they were but I promise you, going forward all fights will be up to par with an org that's supposed to be the best.

The Top 3 Fights

185 lbs division

Undisputed Middleweight Championship

"Alec" Dwan Diego(40-15-1) vs "The Booty Warrior" Fleece Johnson(35-17-1)

Our next fight features 2 kickboxing legends and Hall of Famers as the best middleweight kickboxer in the world in Dwan Diego defending his championship against former 2 time ETERNITY welterweight champion Fleece Johnson.

Dwan Diego at the age of 40 years old has made the most of every single second he’s ever spent in a kickboxing ring. He’s one championships in every single KT org he’s ever been in and has an incredible 13 victories in world title fights. He is the former ETERNITY 205 lbs champion and he defended the Middleweight title twice since winning it against Dany Crosby. He is tied for 2nd place all time in ETERNITY for wins with 17 and number 1 all time in decision wins. With 40 kickboxing wins he truly is a legend and shows no signs of slowing down.

Fleece Johnson is another legend of the sport with 10 title fight victories in his own long and storied career. He has jumped back and forth between welterweight and middleweight throughout his career and has won world titles in both divisions. Although he has struggled to win consistently since signing with ETERNITY(Rio Heroes) he has only faced the best fighters in the world since doing so. He even won the ETERNITY 170 lbs championship from VIP who has since regained the title from legend Lambert George.

This match up is going to be very very hard to call as both fighters have distinct strengths in their kickboxing games. Diego is a technical scoring machine who likes to strike at a distance and keep his opponents on his toes. Fleece on the other hand, you have to wonder how he EVER made welterweight with his massive 6’5 frame. Now after switching to 185 he is slowly putting on a little more weight to that boney frame which should allow him to utilize his game, which is clinch fighting with wrestling and MT style elbows. This is going to be a hard fight to guess but Fleece has lost to Bradley Burns’ fighters before so that might just give him the slight edge in this contest.

Prediction: Diego by decision

265+ lbs Division

Non-title bout

Nero La Croix(40-8-1) vs Gilberto "Monster Of Machala" Chamba(12-14)

The co-main event of the evening features the P4P No. 1 juggernaut Nero La Croix take on kickboxing veteran Gilberto Chamba in a somewhat puzzling match up in my opinion.

I must say I am not familiar with why this match up was made but when you’re Nero La Croix and you’ve destroyed everything in your path and then some, it’s sort of hard to find fresh and exciting challenges and if it this is the fight that the Undisputed Heavyweight champion and P4P king wanted then so be it.

Nero La Croix needs no introduction but here we go… 12 title wins and tied for No. 2 on ETERNITY’s all time wins list almost doesn’t do justice for this juggernaut. He is No. 1 in the org with 15 knockouts and has destroyed every single opponent to actually defeat him with one exception… a rematch he never got to have. Nero La Croix just might be the greatest kickboxer of all time and perhaps that is why he doesn’t have many challenges at the moment in his storied career.

His opponent is well known for his ability to bring an exciting fight whether it means knocking his opponent out or getting knocked out himself. He has never quite gotten to the top with 53 being his highest spot on the P4P list but this could be the opportunity that changes everything. Will this be the Rocky movie come to life? Will Gilberto become Sylvester Stallone? Probably not but let’s find out.

Prediction: Nero by KO in Round 1

170 lbs division

Undisputed Welterweight Championship

Veli Ilkka "V.I.P." Perkules(16-4-1) vs Ronnie Dale Boudreaux(3-1-0)

In our first title fight of the evening, we have the Undisputed Welterweight champion of the world, Veli Perkules defending his title against rising prospect Ronnie Dale Boudreaux.

VIP has just entered his second title reign after defeating the legendary HOFer Lambert George in a surprisingly one-sided affair that saw Lambert lose a title after taking years to regain one. This marked the second time that VIP won the title vs an icon in the sport as his victory vs Renato Gracie also was a shocking win that made him a star in the first place. Fleece Johnson upset him in his first title defense and Caria once again having his number kept him out of the title picture for awhile but he grinded his way back to a title shot and here he is. Hailing from perhaps the best manager in the history of the game in Lance Templeton, an expert in both MMA and KT legends… He is a force to beat.

Not much is known about his opponent which makes it a wonder why he was given this opportunity in the first place. Regardless of the why, he’s here now and the fight is happening. He is managed by David Morrison is no stranger to Welterweight champions as he manages former champion Tommy Lee as well. He definitely has the skills to be the champion and now he just needs the experience. His opponent in front of him tho is a tremendously skilled fighter however and for a fighter just now learning who he is… It’s going to be a tall task to figure it out vs VIP.

Prediction: VIP by decision

• Upvote 6

The guy who has been a bitch every time he stepped up? love you Winger

Wait wasn't Guiso the one who has been ducking to fight Camara's fighter for the past 5 months just to keep his clean record 12-0? hmmm

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15503760528356.jpg Fuicuseppe "I am running" Shopkins

x6az6v6zetn21.png

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1591171660WTFFF.gif

unveils...

it's new championship title... I just finished making it.

2ba885d2ee93da7393c8dbb1ec2b171e.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20200701042635ETERNITY%20BELT%20FINAL.png

Let us know your thoughts.

Also to come tonight...

ETERNITY press conference based on recent events, signing, news, rankings and future plans! Stay tuned to the world's greatest home to kickboxers.

• Upvote 7

Thanks for tuning in to

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1591171660WTFFF.gif

The stream begins with an empty podium.

Djs4SpHUwAAy0iN.jpg

Moments later Ryan Epicity finally walks onto the stage but the press in attendance starts to stir as they question each other at his choice of guest.
johnny-depp--fear-and-loathing-in-las-ve
For some reason ETERNITY owner Ryan Epicity is being accompanied by a chimpanzee as they both take a seat front and center at podium.

Ryan Epicity: "Hello everyone. Thanks for being here today... We are truly excited to be here today as we have some news and announcements to share with you. Now... I know it's been quite a hectic week and a lot of things of happen. The first thing I want to say, and I have already said numerous times, is the scandal involving the World Kick Boxing Championship is nothing short of a tragedy for the sport of kickboxing. Now me and WKBC owner Jay Soul may have had our difference but honestly it wasn't anything serious from my end. It is well documented in writing that despite his erratic behavior and shifting positions I did everything in my power to offer help to a fellow kickboxing org. Things quickly went south however when I scanned over the WKBC roster in order to see which younger ETERNITY fighters could be sent there to help them out. It took me and my associate next to me all but 5 minutes to realize something was not quite right and after seeing two questionable managers under contract I sent their information to the authorities. What happen next was a shock to everyone, including myself, when after the results came back it was revealed these two managers were connected to over half a dozen other manager but the shocker was... one of them was the WKBC owner himself, Jay Soul."

Ryan sighs and takes and opens a bottle of scotch. He pours himself a double, neat. After taking a sip he talks again.

Ryan Epicity: "Now the aftermath is well documented for the fighters left without a home. So... It's my pleasure to offer all top kickboxers a home with us. This excludes any of the multi fighters of course as signing them would be against our standards of ethics. We are the best company in kickboxing, hands down... It took WKBC putting all their best fighters on a single card to snag the number one spot and this will be shattered in a few weeks when we go on PPV for the first time. Which brings me to our first announcement. As many of you know, last week we struck a deal with top broadcaster TSPN with a broadcasting deal with $150 million dollars a year. This is the biggest broadcasting opportunity world-wide in the history of kickboxing and this coincides with our other announcement, a full time PPV schedule. Starting July 25th, we will be moving to a full-time, weekly Pay Per View format that will be broadcast on the streaming service TSPN+ but also available to Direct TV and Comcast customers in the U.S. With this deal we can now afford to host our events in Japan's biggest arena, the Tokyo Bowl, in which our first four PPV events will be held in the primetime Saturday night slot. This means a gigantic boost in hype that will now match the top Mixed Martial Art organizations in the game. This is the first time this has ever been done in kickboxing so we are MAKING HISTORY BITCHES!"

Ryan jumped up as he said that but loses his balance as he says bitches and comes off looking foolish as he falls into the chimpanzee's lap. He awkwardly stays in his lap and continues as if nothing happened.

Ryan Epicity: "Make no mistake... WKBC being gone is not good for ETERNITY in the long term and especially not the evolution of the sport which I have been dedicated to since before I took over this company. Despite these setbacks though... We simply must move on. All we can do now is pick up the pieces and do what is best for the sport's growth. ETERNITY and me personally will continue to monitor the sport and support any KT org owner in any way we can. Competition is healthy and young fighter development is paramount for the future of KT. All these work together to create an atmosphere where managers want their fighters to be kickboxers because without that want... kickboxing will once again wither away back to nothingness. I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen... and these PPV deals, these signings, my relentless approach to helping any kickboxing owner out there is all to make sure that happens. I just spent tons of money in development to create a new, stylish title and tomorrow we will be announcing our new ring and gloves... All of these... state of the art. We are also extensively recruiting MMA fighters and talent prospected to continue to push the boundaries and what is possible and i'm proud to say with our new additions we are over 100 fighters."

He rubs his hands together and finishes his drink... Then pours some for the monkey.

Ryan Epicity: "Now... next up I would like to announce the newest key additions to the ETERNITY roster... "

First up...

Marty "Big Iron" Robbins

[ 8-0 Kickboxing Record ]

{ #2 185er - # 6 P4P }
WKBC Middleweight Champion

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=288521

Ryan Epicity: "Mary Robbins has won 3 straight title fights and remains possibly the most popular fighter in all of kickboxing with a staggering 584 popularity. His signing instantly pitted him up against the #1 Middleweight in the world and legendary ETERNITY champion, "Alec" Dwan Diego. Diego has won 4 straight title fights since moving to 185 and is the No. 2 P4P kickboxer in the entire world. The fight has already been signed and sealed for ETERNITY's first ever PPV card along side the epic trilogy fight between the World Lightweight champion Renato Gracie(# 3 P4P) and World Featherweight champion Silva Scorpion(#11 P4P). His signing is a huge gain for the company and provides another middleweight star. Along with rumors that Dennis Fischer(the last man to defeat champion Dwan Diego) moving down to Middleweight... This division is STACKED."

"Next up... In P4P order"

Tony Cornell

[ 13-0 Kickboxing Record ]

{ #2 Open Weight - # 5 P4P }
WKBC Heavyweight Champion\

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=339171

Ryan Epicity: "Despite being only 25 and apparently under-skilled compared to the older elite kickboxers that make up ETERNITY's roster, Tony Cornell showed the world no fear as he immediately demanded a skilled challenger that would put his chin and hiddens to the ultimate test. His first fight with former title challenge George Peterson is certainly a stiff test... but with a speed advantage and Peterson's chin being suspect, I wouldn't count out this undefeated prospect yet... He may be young... He may seem impossibly outskilled... but if I know Whymer, every skill you can't see it probably elite and his 13 KOs in 13 fights shows the power this kid posseses. Either way it seems to be a win/win for this kid as his undefeated record means less to him than finding out what kind of man he will truly become."

"followed by..."

"Dutch" John Brophy

[ 13-4 Kickboxing Record ]

{ #3 Light Heavyweight - # 14 P4P }

Former Dynasty Heavyweight Champion

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=268259

Ryan Epicity: "The next fighter is managed by a good friend of mine and former alliance mate(x2), Grant Brophy. After a 2(real life) hiatus Johny Brophy returned to fighting by fighting shortly in Tokyo Rebels before challenging for the title. He failed in this attempt and Tokyo Rebels soon closed it's doors. He then signed with WKBC and won 4 straight fights before now ending up with ETERNITY. "

Iosefa "The Road Roller" Umaga

[ 3-0 Kickboxing Record ]

{ #3 Heavyweight - # 27 P4P }

Mulitple MMA Champion

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=290695

Mark "Glass Hands" Steve

[ 4-1 Kickboxing Record ]

{ #4 Light Heavyweight - # 26 P4P }

Mulitple MMA Champion

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=310533

Masada "Merkava" The Zealot

[ 14-2 Kickboxing Record ]

{ #8 Lightweight - # 73 P4P }

Former Longtime WKBC Lightweight Champion

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=274659

Ryan Epicity: "and... last but not least for today's signing announcements..."

Giuseppe Hopkins

[ 0-0 Kickboxing Record ]

[ 8-0 MMA Record ]

{ #13 Lightweight - # 78 P4P MMA }

Former FARTMMA and RapidFC Light Heavyweight Champion

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=340364

Despite not even having a match yet... Hopkins' popularity from his MMA career has already made him a well known prospect in the kickboxing field. It has also stirred from controversy in the MMA community where he used to be an undefeated champion. It is unknown if he will continue down the kickboxing road long term but the hype around his debut is real.

Ryan Epicity: "There has also been many more signings from talented, good hidden prospects from elite managers who haven't had many or any fights yet so for now I will leave the signing list here... We are going to take a quick intermission and when we return... I will reveal the current ETERNITY rankings and then i'll take questions from the press. "

Random Kickboxing Reporter: "What about the monkey?!"

Ryan clears his throat.

Ryan Epicity: "He's a great ape, not a monkey... Someone remove that man from the building................ And feel free to rough him up a bit. Now... Enjoy these promotional videos about our upcoming events while I go get high er... I mean prepare for the second half of the press conference. "

Ad-for-Eternity.jpg

• Upvote 7

After several hours of impatient waiting and the playing of the entire TOOL discography while showing kickboxing clips a very faded Ryan Epicity walks out...

Well...

His chimp walks him out as Ryan leans on him from support and is helped into his seat. The chimp takes a seat next to Ryan at the podium and gives the press in attendance a wide cheeky grin.

Ryan Epicity: "T-Thanks Gwwad... "

Everything starts to get all wavy again...

original.gif

He pauses for a brief moment while occasionally eye balling everyone in his vicinity.

He wonders if they know the ape sitting next to him isn't GWad...

He couldn't find GWad...

Only the ape.

His name was Bobo... and he wasn't entirely stolen...

Ryan Epicity: "So yes... Where was I -"

8ebaee11a7ec64cab14e84c590861f2d.gif

Ryan Epicity: "God dammit B-Gwad, put that shit out! It's t-terribly distracted."

He takes the cigarette and puts it out.

Ryan Epicity: "So... as for the next thing on the agenda... ETERNITY has secured a deal with fight gear company RDX on new gloves that is much more practical and efficient for KT-rules kickboxing. As you all are well aware, the unified KT rules that everyone in this game goes by is much more like Muay Thai rules meets stand up Mixed Martial Arts then the K-1-esque rules that dominated kickboxing in the past. With KT rules... Clinch is such a huge part of the game and there is no trips like Muay Thai thus the normal boxing and kickboxing gloves make clinch work less-effective that it's MMA counterpart. So working with RDX we came up with the conclusion of hybrid gloves that will still have much of the padding that boxing gloves have but full work of the thumb and limited control of your fingers. Now... if you'll look behind me. You too Bo-Grady-Gwad... Turn around."

Ryan turns around to the big screen while Bobo lights back up the cigarette.

GGR-T6-EN-05.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

RDX_T6_Hybrid_Gloves.jpg

Ryan Epicity: "Now... the other prototype we have been working on is a new kickboxing ring that is state-of-the-art and allows for more movement and less being trapped in a corner by a stalking power striker. We worked hard to come out with a unique concept that would make us stand out from our competition more than we already do. I give you... ETERNITY'S SIX-SIDED RING!!!"

Ryan enthusiastically turns around to the big screen and stretches his arms outwards in excitement.

riiing-ring.png

There is an eerie silence from the audience that puts Ryan on edge... He looks forward and everyone is quiet with a few snickering.

Ryan Epicity: "W-what?! What is it?"

A press member raises her hand.

Ryan Epicity: "Yes yes. Speak darling."

Female Writer: "Mr. Epicity... That's a pentagon."

A roar of laughter erupts from the media in attendance and a puzzled Ryan gets frustrated as FWad is laughing too.

Johnny-Depp-What-the-fuck-are-these-peop

Ryan Epicity: "Um... Yes... A pentagon. 6 sides. It's okay... It's hard being a woman journalist I'm sure."

Female Writer: "A pentagon is 5 sides sir. A hexagon has 6 sides, that's a pentagon."

The laughter dies down but plenty of people are still choking down their laughs except BoboGwad who is still laughing.

Ryan Epicity: "1... 2... 3... 4... 5.................................."

Several moments go by before Ryan Epicity even opens his eyes or mutters a word.

Ryan Epicity: "Umm... Y-You're right... This was a complete oversight on my part and my team... Which ... was me. It was me... This... will be fixed... Someone please show them the ring I based this idea on. T-The uh.. the hexagon."

About 10 seconds later an image pops up onto the screen of another multi sided ring.

ETERNITY-ringh.jpg

Ryan Epicity: "Yes, that's it. It was loosely based on a hexagon like this... With of course a bunch of improvements and larger to let the kickboxers .. ya know.. work. "

There is yet another long silence and Ryan sees something very familiar on everyone's faces... Veiled laughter, amusements and pity...

Ryan Epicity: ".... What?"

A random nerdy kid from the fan side blurts it out.

Nerdy Boy: "That's a fucking octagon bro! 8 man! EIGHT! What the fuck is wrong with you man!?"

He starts gathering all his things and grabs Bobo by the arm and starts dragging him off stage with him as the chimp is still laughing. He turns around to those in attendance.

Ryan Epicity: "I'M HIGH OKAY!!?!"

He tries not to listen to the several people responding with jokes of their own and instead looks down at Fake Gwad who has to drag because he won't stop doing a crazy ape laugh.

Ryan Epicity: "What the fuck man, I thought we were alliance mates x 3 man!!!!?!"

Gwabobo Wilson pulls away from Ryan and jumps into the nearest car... which is shockingly filled with more apes.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 9

Jacques "The Glock" Durand was briefly interviewed by the media as he entered the Malmi Sportshall in Helsinki before his fight with Taz Bandichoo for Eternity 4

Credit__Jeff_Reinking_Caption___SEATTLE_

"I'm very happy to see the direction Eternity is moving. I've been with the company since day 1. I was part of the first event, Rio Heroes 1, fighting in front of a crowd of only 750 people at a bar & grill. A lot of changes since then but I've been here the whole time collecting belts through all incarnations: Rio Heroes, when it was re-branded as Amsterdam KT, & now Eternity. Loving the new ring design & the partnership with RDX for the gloves. Keep up the good work Ryan. As for my opponent Taz, while I respect him just like I do all my opponents, he's simply no match for me. Now please excuse me that's all the time I have for questions. Kiitos, kiitos!"

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

ETERNAL COMBAT KT Preview PT ONE! http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1591171660WTFFF.gif

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15503760528356.jpg VS http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5b10.jpg

Giuseppe Hopkins(12-0-1 MMA)(0-0 KT) VS Melchizedek Halo(19-10 MMA)(7-6-1 KT)

Starting off the main card with a bang, we have the much anticipated KT debut of the undefeated MMA prodigy Hopkins vs well versed veteran Halo.

Hopkins, a 25 year old undefeated MMA sensation of Afghani/Croatian decent rose to prominence in FARTMMA and Rapid FC, gaining their Light-heavyweight Titles and defending before vacating. He shocked the world by signing a KT contract and says he wants to throw down with the best pure strikers in the world. A Granite Chin, and serious KO power makes him an unbelievable addition to KT and a serious threat to anyone. 6 First round KO’s, and 8 knockouts in total, this man doesn’t like to waste time. Also note, his manager Giuseppe Folioli only manages 6 fighters despite being ranked #12 Manager rank, so I can only imagine most of his time goes into Hopkins.

On the other side, we have veteran KT and MMA fighter Halo. After a long career and many managers, he’s seems to have found a good home with Zeke Gunner‘s camp. After a fairly successful MMA career, he switched back to KT for the second time. He is 5-5-1 under Zeke’s management in KT but has been fighting the best we have to offer. He’s best known for his technical prowess, durability and heart, proving to be very hard to finish on the feet. He usually controls the pace of all his fights even in his fights until his KO loses occur.

On paper, the 38 year old Halo still has all sensational primaries and is always a tough fight for anyone, but Hopkins looks to be in his prime and his manager Giuseppe Folioli is on an absolute tear. A granite chinned, heavy handed slugger is usually Halo’s kryptonite but in a rare 3 round fight for Hopkins and KT switch, the impossible isn’t quite. What a way to start this card off.

Unfortunately, our second main card bout will more then likely not take place, as former 1 time Champion Reinhard "The Beast" Heydrich, continues to out on more weight, and will therefore miss the 205lbs limit for the second fight in a row. His supposed to be opponent, Sortek Redfist is a killer, and we will get him back into action ASAP, and Heydrich needs to move to HW if he’s still serious about fighting at all.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14349969732734.gif VS http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w26.jpg

Lambert "The Predator" George(40-12-5 KT) VS Alex Stefanovic(10-8-1 MMA)(7-1-3 KT)

Next up, a pivotal Welterweight matchup between KT Legend Lambert "The Predator" George vs once beaten KT fighter Alex Stefanovic.

George is a KT Legend, 40 wins and counting, and at age 38, the Romanian keeps on rolling with new management in Ryan Epicity. He is 4-1-1 under Epicity’s guidance and won the Welterweight Championship once again with an epic performance against Name Less. In his first defence, unfortunately, he lost his belt to reigning King, Veli Ilkka "V.I.P." Perkules by competitive decision. After a little time off, he’s back and ready. His steady head and foot movement make him a struggle to hit, and if you do hit him, not much happens, as he’s never been knocked out in his 58 fight career. He has a diverse striking attack, mixing in strikes from every angle, at any time he can, making sure his opponents are on their back foot and playing defensive. With a win here, Lambert is right back up their in line for a rematch at the Championship.

On the other side of the cage, the Australian Stefonovic looks to continue his hot KT run. After a widely unsuccessful MMA career, going 10-8-1, he found new a new home with well respected and top KT manager Antonio Savage. His move to KT was a great one, as he upset former multiple time Champion Melankomas "Of" Caria in a controversial majority decision, with a rematch ending in another controversial finish, a draw. After moving on from that, he now finds himself riding a 3 fight win streak, with his last and only loss coming at the hands of Notorious Eternity KT 170lbs Champion V.I.P. The Australian’s boxing is top notch, and doesn’t need to use many other weapons to get the job done. His constant pressure and output has been a tricky test for anyone in KT and he looks to meet George in the centre and see who backs up first.

A big fight for the division A Legend vs a Miracle KT run. This will be fun.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you ready...

For the biggest Kickboxing event in history...

An insane card featuring a historic 14 world champions...

90 thousand screaming fans...

The first major Pay Per View event in Kickboxing...

We are....

TRANSCENDING

MammothClosedDeer-size_restricted.gif

Preview to be posted tomorrow or Friday.

• Upvote 4

Fighter Spotlight:

Silva Scorpion

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14560907136212.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20200716212250ETERNITY%20BELT%20mewwmdfljksdl.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20200716212250ETERNITY%20BELT%20mewwmdfljksdl.jpg

Undisputed EŦERNITY ₪ Lightweight(155 lbs) champion

Undisputed EŦERNITY ₪ Featherweight(145 lbs) champion [x2]

21-8-1

Managed by: Bradley Burns

(Introducing the first edition of our new occasional Fighter Spotlight series. There is no set schedule on these and I(and anyone on my staff who wants to may) will periodically write one up when I see fit or if something like this(dual champion) happens to kind of puts a need for it.)

After struggling for years(Tycoon years) to break through the metaphorical ceiling of being an elite fighter and the best at his weight class it honestly looked like it was never meant to be for Silva Scorpion. After a few hiccup losses early in his career Scorpion could never seem to get past his two kryptonite-like rivals in Miyamoto Musashi and William Henry Bonney.

Seemingly… Things finally came together for him in the form of a 6 fight win streak that included a win over legend Lambert George and Featherweight champion, Harry Entei.

At this point… it finally looked like Silva had done it, he was the champion and riding a win streak no one could turn their nose up at.

However his next opponent was Miyamoto Musashi and Silva quickly realizing that it’s not so easy to change the stars. It was a good fight but one that looks closer on compu-stat than meets the eye. Musashi gave him a thrashing and had him hurt at one point in the championship rounds. The 12 year difference seemed to be just too much against an seemingly unaging opponent.

What happened next however is what separates true champions and say… a transitional champion. He beat his long time rival Bonney in dominating clinic and then after a win over contender Nik Snow and La De Hoya(who is now his first title challenger for his second Featherweight title reign). All of this set him up against seemingly his hardest opponent yet and one who has no problem telling you he is the greatest thing to ever lay hands on every female in your family… ETERNITY Lightweight AND Featherweight champion, Renato Gracie.

Fresh off two knock out victories in his first lightweight bouts(both title fights)… Renato Gracie was offered a spot on the open weight world grand prix and he immediately accepted. Wanting to follow in his alliance teammate’s Alzheimer’s footsteps he declared he would prove that speed, agility and superior technique would prevail over any hard-hitting heavier fighters he would encounter in the grand prix. And just like a Bruce Lee film… He was right. Unfortunately despite being ranked P4P #1 on three separate occasions his popularity never managed to sky rocket, partly due to his lack of knock outs that result from his technical aggressive style. His footwork and stance switches are raved by many to be the best in kickboxing and MMA and he has been compared to former champions like TJ Dillashaw and Dominick Cruz(whoa breaking the Tycoon bubble) in how his footwork is so unique to him. After going 1-1-1(with the draw being clearly a robbery that Gracie should have won) against the legendary Mushashi he seemed prime to cement his place as the best fighter in kickboxing. He chalked up the missteps with Musashi due to cutting too much weight and not acclimating and everyone believed him.

Now… What chance did a transitional champion who could never beat Musashi have against a grand slam champion who held titles at 170, 155, 145 and the openweight grand prix title?????

Well for starters... if Renato is Dominick Cruz with his footwork then Silva Scorpion is the Cody Garbandt to his style. Scorpion's timing along with light on the feet bouncing style that lets his counter instantly already sets him up as a perfect opponent for Renato's unconventional style.

As it turns out… Everything Renato Gracie had accomplished may have just been regulated to being the stepping stone in Silva Scorpion’s coming out party. The first fight was a shocking display over technical striking that ended up being a cerebral chess match won by Silva’s body punches and leg kicks which was something Renato Gracie has never focused on too much. Aside from the Judge Mauricio Rocha who in a shockingly bold move scored the fight 49:46 for Renato Gracie, it was clear that Silva got the better of him. After this fight rumors began to surface that Renato Gracie attempted to bribe two of the judges. Judge Matheus Silva claimed that he WAS indeed approached by Renato but Gracie never actually offered him money however he said he “strongly hinted toward a reward for seeing things the right way”. Judge Mauricio Rocha denied any claim of being bought out. However the claims of buying judges would not stop there…

After the first fight Renato Gracie publicly claimed that he only lost the fight because it was at Featherweight which he was clearly not built for(the same reason he gave for why he lost to VIP in their Welterweight title match). He claimed he was malnourished and demanded new ETERNITY CEO(and his manager) Ryan Epicity give him a rematch at his “natural” weight. Both fights consented to this and Renato even put his Lightweight title up for grabs in a move that gained him a lot of respect as he had no real reason to do so.

The second fight played out in similar fashion but with Silva landed even more leg kicks and seemingly put forth an even bigger performance by fight metric standards. The individual round breakdown was closer than the first fight but most of the KT press agree that Silva clearly won 3 rounds to Renato’s 2. However the judging was once again suspect and Renato was shockingly given the win and retained the Undisputed Lightweight championship. He was very classless in victory considering the circumstances and vowed he would “allow Silva to have a rubber match because he felt sorry for the loser”. He goaded and trash talked Silva all the way into the rubber match which was scheduled for ETERNITY’s(and kickboxing period) first major 90k PPV event. While some dismiss his antics as playing up the rivalry for PPV sales, other claim that Renato is just legitimately a pile of shit who spews bullshit from his mouth 24/7.

Whatever his reasons were… He only succeeded in giving Silva laser focus and proper motivation. In the rubber match Renato tried to adjust his gameplan and defense for Silva’s offense but failed as for the first time he did not land more head strikes than Silva(they both landed 33) and still got outstruck by kicks. This time Renato was completely respectful and humble in his defeat and praised Silva Scorpion as a worthy superstar for the company and stated he hopes he will stay dual-champion until the day Renato comes back to reclaim what he lost. Whatever beef they started to develop going into the rubber match was resolved and Renato’s statement helped give a ton of credibility to our new double champion.

Next opponent: Marious "The Hitman" La De Hoya

At EK 9_ABSOLUTE ULTRAVIOLENCE

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Next Event:

EŦERNITY KICKBθXING 7_CONFLICT THEORY

LIVE on PPV

From the sold-out Tokyo Bowl in Tokyo, Japan

08-01-20

SUBSCRIBE to TSPN+ Below for a free 30 day trial and get a discount on your PPV at only $35.00!

TSPN.jpg

CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE

DistortedMeaslyKittiwake-size_restricted

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1596056831Try-This.gif

• Upvote 7

EK 7_ CONFLICT THEORY (PREVIEW)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1596056831Try-This.gif

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1591171660WTFFF.gif
Sponsored by
Broadcasted on
TSPN.jpg

And just like that, i have finally landed at the home of the No,1 KT organization in the business... the place where i have always wanted to work in since it's inception... the place where i.... wait- wait-wait, WTF! am i saying? This ain't a preview about me trying to give you lot a detailed look at how i got here... Not at all! cause, this preview is going to be all about... Wait for it! 2 HUGE BOO**, oh no-no not that, flying for like 16 hours has clearly got my brain functioning in the wrong way.Anyways! now back to serious (I almost spelled serious as SLYTHERERS, so ya'll know what i'm getting to, right?) stuff... This preview (fun and jokes are over guys, seriously!) is going to be all about the 2 mega title fights (one of them featuring a 265+lbs title fight between 2 former P4P #1 ranked KT fighters in the game... currently #2 and #3... and the other, featuring the two destruction machines at 205 lbs divisions looking to cement their names as the best Light-Heavyweight fighter in Eternity and subsequently become the champion) that will guaranteed leave you with your eyes popping out of your socket (That is, if you witness the matchups!...i can only hope that you lot can put the popped eye back into the socket afterwards, or else... the Mr. Epicity might just have to pay a visit to the police station straight after the event) back to the preview though... well, if that won't be enough entertainment for you guys, then don't you worry... cause even before we get to those tasty looking title fights... we still have some more absolutely mouth-watering matchups lined up for you, both in the Prelims as well as the Main Card...And therefore, what's the wait guys?! Let's take a closer look at the Prelims and the main card for tomorrow's grand event.
So in 3,2, 1!

(Coughs)

(Coughs again)

Due to technical difficulties (writer needing a drink), the release of the preview for the prelims has been delayed by half an hour...So, stay tuned lads!

And we're back!

PRELIMS

Now, prelims does sometimes tends to be, you know... uneventful! Yeah, got there in the end.
But, you don't just become the best KT organisation doing normal things! Right? Well, my answer will be yeah... and therefore, although many people would think that prelims can be ignored, because of some boring fights... but tell you what, at Eternity... if you even miss one fight, then you can very well be thinking that "I wish I saw that match, or, I wish I was actually paying attention to that match" on your way back home from the event, cause at Eternity, every fight is as big as the other (ah, not really, but...moving on), so all I can say is, don't miss the prelims, or you might as well be regretting that decision very soon. Okay, ya'll have heard enough of my bullshit lecture now, so let's get straight into the preview for the prelims...

1) Krit Leekpai vs Ao Kuang (Light-Heavyweight Bout [205 lbs])

Oh man... now where do I even start off with these two? I say this, cause these two literally has just thrown everything I said above, out the window... now why do I say this? Well, let's take a closer look at these two absolute wrecking BALLS! (I don't wanna say what I meant)

So first off, we got Mr Leekpai here... well, Mr Leekpai, was a former Mixed Martial Artist who started off his career really well to be honest, but then, never really kicked on from there on... thus ending his stint in MMA (ended and started it multiple times), after amassing a professional record of (9 wins 10 losses).After that venture ended, Mr Leekpai made his move over to KT... And, let's just say that wasn't the best decision he had ever made... cause when you as a striker move from MMA to KT, then, you will probably expect some wins, as that's why you moved to the seemingly easier sport, but for Leekpai, well, it was a move he would have rather not made, and I say that, because his career as a KT fighter, has been nothing short of disaster. And,the professional KT record of (5 wins 13 losses), alongside his current losing streak of 4 straight defeats, does him no favours (but does my statement some favours though)...And therefore, all I can say for him in this fight is...I hope he doesn't get killed tomorrow (I have been hoping that for a whike, i gotta say)

Now then, when I criticise the other guy so much, then you will surely think that since I am being critical of one guy, then his opponents has to actually be decent... Well, haha, tha... that's definitely not the case in here guys, cause, Mr Kuang here, isn't much better, or wait, he isn't really anything (no I haven't gone mental)... and I say that, because this guy has just fought in one professional fight to date (and that was a MMA fight for good measure) and is yet to make his pro debut as a KT fighter, so I can't really judge him from his performance too much...But what I can do, Is predict what he might try to do In this fight.If you look at his debut, all be it in a MMA fight, he tried to clinch and strike his opponent, so, I would suggest that he would do the same thing, and try to use his superior striking, to knock his opponent out (not really a tough job), and win this fight, which I think he will.

PREDICTION: I SEE NOTHING ELSE THAN A KUANG WIN VIA KO (ROUND 2)

2) Juan "El Diablo" Fonseca vs "Sugar" Ray Morrisob (Welterweight Bout [170 lbs])

Now then, I might have said above, that all fights are great at Eternity, but unfortunately, even this fight is not going to attract a lot attract a lot of audience if I am completely honest... And there is a big reason for that, which will become very clear, once we take a closer look at both these fighters...

Now Fonseca, like many others in here is a former Mixed Martial Artist who had made the transition to KT in hopes of getting their career back on track, with some wins (which by the way, they were not doing as a MMA fighter at all) but alas, things never really went according to plan, and well... his career went even more downhill than before. And that, in a short sentence, sums up Fonseca as a KT fighter... Now, if you look at his skillets, well, he is a well-rounded standup striker, who likes to wait for his opportunity to throw that one-punch KO to his opponents, whenever they are not expecting it... But lately though, he really hasn't been able to throw that one big punch in his matches (which he does not dominate, because he is not really an aggressive figgter), and therefore, he is being dominated by his opponents...resulting in losses for him.But, all in all, with a professional KT record of (11 wins 15 losses 2 draws) and current in the worst form of his life... Fonseca will be desperate to win this fight, so that he can prove his doubters wrong,and finally kick-start his career once again.

His opponent though, has not really been much better throughout his career either, as Mr Morrison, is also a former MMA fighter, who made the transition to KT recently, in hopes of building a good career at this level, but just like his opponent, even his career has gone in a downward trajectory since then... And a professional KT record of (2 wins 4 losses 1 draw), does him absolutely no favours. He is also a standup striker... but a very different type of a striker, as he likes to use his elite level Muay Thai, to clinch with his opponents and smash the living hell out of them in the clinch... Well, at least he wants to do something close to that, but unfortunately, most of the time, he himself get's dominated by his opponents, which results in big unanimous decision losses for him (you guys already know his pro record), and therefore, he will be desperate to change the trajectory of his career in this fight and finally... FINALLY! Get that much needed win under his belt, which just might, kick-start his career once again.

PREDICTION: RAY MORRISON WINS VIA UNANIMOUS DECISION (Round 5)

3) Samran "Digital Dynamite" Darweshi vs Berto "Hitman" Kin (Middleweight Bout [185lbs])

Now then, our 3rd fight of the evening brings us to a matchup two very different personalities, who has been fighting at the very highest level of their own professional sport (MMA and KT respectively) for a long-long time. Now, these two might be very different, with contrasting fighting style and all, but then again, they end up as pretty similar individuals who are pretty much at the same spot in their careers their opponents tonight... and I got reasons for that too... Which if you want to know, then have a look below.

Darweshi was a very rash aggressive fighter in his early days as a Mixed Martial Artist with KO wins being pretty much a regularity (and that propelled him to the title fight at Pulse 205lbs division), but nowadays under the new management of Mr Ryan Epicity, he has become much more conservative,as nowadays he waits for the right opportunity to strike rather than going all out attack everytime.He has had a rather successful time as a MMA fighter to be honest, and his professional MMA record of (13 wins 7 losses) does my statement no harm. He has recently transitioned to KT and with a professional record of (1 win 1 loss) he has still got a lot to prove to his critics, and therefore he will be desperate to win this fight, so that he can get back to winning ways, and put that defeat behind him asap.

Now Mr Kin here, is a guy who has spent all his life as a KT fighter, and not just that, he was a former 205lbs champion in one of the organisations too. If we look closely at his career, then tell you what, the graph progression is going to be a hell of a wave, as he started off his career well, picking up some decent wins along the way, then suddenly there was a sharp decline in form for some reason, then he somehow got his majo back again (winning the title in that time), but then, since he lost that title, he just can't seem to buy a win, so in terms of this match, I would really fear for him, as he might just get another L to his already growing list of L's in his pro record, but, then again, he could surprise us with a KO win (he has genuine KO power), so this should be a good fight, and one that ya'll should not miss.

PREDICTION: Darweshi should take this via Unanimous decision (Round 5)

4) "The Latin King" Silvio Crespo vs Kongchai Phetboonme (Lightweight Bout [155 lbs])

Next up, we have a matchup between two very successful MMA fighters who are looking to make big inroads into the world of KT (one of them has found it tough so far). But, there's a long way to go before they really become a force in this sport, and therefore this match is gonna be a all out brawl and one to watch for me...

Now, Phetboonme is a guy who has spent the entirety of his career so far as a MMA fighter,winning numerous titles at various organisations and at one point in time becoming the #8 ranked lightweight in the game.He is a elite level striker, who recently fought for the Syn Lightweight title just a few months back (but he was unsuccessful thpugh), but due to losing that fight, pretty convincingly, he thought long and hard about it, and finally came to the conclusion that it was best to move to KT, as he was probably not good enough to be a champion at MMA anymore, and therefore, he will be absolutely itching to get into that cage tonight, so that he can win and show his doubters that he is indeed capable of competing at KT, and who knows, even become a champion later on.

Now, on the other end Mr Crespo has tried every sport that he can possibly compete in, with Grappling , KT and MMA all part of those sports. His most successful time came as a MMA fighter though, as he was a former featherweight champion at multiple organisations. He is not really a guy with a lot of KO power or anything for that matter... as he plays the match with his brain, which results in him getting some very useful TKO wins and also some close decision victories. He is the much inferior fighter in this match and therefore, he will probably be hoping and praying to win this match, so that he can firmly put his name amongst the best in the lightweight division

PREDICTION: PHETBOONME Wins VIA TKO (ROUND 2)

5) Kenny "The Follower" Tchusuk vs Pope Drunkizkuz (Openweight Bout [265+ lbs])

The final fight of the prelims, brings us to a very interesting bout between Tchusuk and Drunkizkuz... And tell you what, if Tchusuk does not win this fight, then he better hang his head down in shame for the rest of the month... why do I say this? Well, just have a look below.

Now, Tchusuk is a former MMA fighter, who at the end of the day, wasn't good enough for MMA (which his 6 fight losing streak at the end of his MMA career proved to everyone). Even after his move to KT, he really has struggled with consistency big time, as he sometimes get's on a roll and finds himself winning most of the matches that he competes in, but then again, on other days, he struggles to even show the hunger to win (resulting in humiliating defeats), and therefore, with elite level striking behind him, and a professional KT record of (10 wins 9 losses) he will be desperate to win this fight, to first of, get that elusive win at Eternity, and then continue his slow and steady climb up the rankings.

His opponent though, might have some other plans, as Drunkizkus is also another former Mixed Martial Artist turned Kickboxer, who in all fairness, should never really have made that move into KT in the first place (he is paying for it big time,now). As an MMA fighter, he was actually having a decent career up until he called it quits in that sport, which is proved by his record of (12 wins 7 losses)...And to be honest, at the beginning, his KT career wasn't too bad either (4 wins 3 losses)... But since then, his confidence and his entire career seems to have fallen off a cliff, because since that 7th fight, he has been on a run of 4 straight defeats (which does not look like it'll stop anytime soon). And therefore, with his opponent amassingmuch superior striking in every style, I really fear for Drunkizkus's chances of winning this fight, but nonetheless, this will definitelybe a very good fight to watch.

PREDICTION: Kenny Tchusukwins via TKO (Round 1)

MAIN CARD

So with that, the prelims comes to a close...but there's nothing to be sad about here, cause now, it's finally the time for the big boys of this organization to step foot inside that cage and battle it out, to determine the winner...and since I have you lot a rather big lecture in the beginning of the preview... well therefore, without wasting any more time let's jump straight into the analysis of these fights in the main card.

6) Iosefa"The Road Roller" Umaga vs Taz "Crash" Bandichoo (Openweight Bout [265+ lbs])

Starting us off in the Main Card will be a must watch Bout between a former 265+ title challenger at Eternity and a undefeated KT fighter, who, to be honest, has never looked like he would lose a fight as a Kickboxer so far.But to take a closer look at both these killers, have a look below...

The current #4 ranked Super-Heavyweight fighter in KT, Umaga is a former Mixed Martial Artist, who at the start of his MMA career,was one of the very best in the world... he has won numerous titles at various organisations in the world of MMA, but at 35-36 I think his move into KT was the perfect one. He has since fought 3 times as a Kickboxer...winning all 3 bouts very convincingly...and therefore with his confidence sky high and a professional KT record of (3 wins 0 losses) he will be desperate to win this fight, so that he can truly prove to everyone, that he can compete against the very best in the KT world,and become a dominant force in this sport.

But his opponent, Bandichoo, might not be the easiest opponent that he would face whatsoever...as Bandichoo, is also a former MMA fighter, who, let's just say...couldn't wait to become a KT fighter. Funny right? Well, his MMA career was funny too, as at first it started off with lots of wins, but then once the initial momentum fizzled out, then losses was all he had. But then, after transitioning to KT, he finally started to win a few fights once again, and with his confidence coming back, he got himself some nice victories in a good run of form. And that form was so good, that in his previous match, he got his dream title shot (he lost the fight), but let's not delve into the details of that. So, with all that, and some decent Muay Thai behind him... Bandichoo will be desperate to win this fight, so that he can get back to winning ways and more importantly, get back into the title picture straight away.

PREDICTION: I'll say Iosefa Umaga takes this via KO (Round 3)

7) Puck Heidegger vs Yoshi Takano (Openweight Bout [265+ lbs])

Next up in the entertainment bonanza, we have the former P4P #1 ranked KT fighter at the tail end of hia career,going one on one against a rather young and hungry Japanese Dynamite, currently on a 3-fight win streak, and out to prove that he deserves to be among the best that KT had to offer...So, let's take a closer look at them.

First off, we have Heidegger... and former Mixed Martial Artist who was a both the champion and a hall of fame at (Powers fighting championship), who made a swift transition into KT, after it became evident, that he wasn't good enough to compete as a MMA fighter (I meant win anymore championships) anymore... But in my view, that's when his career truly kicked off...As he absolutely smashed anyone and everyone who stood in front of him in that time, winning multiple titles along the way as a result of which, he became a hall of fame at Eternity and also got to the #1 rank among all KT fighters in the game (as mentioned above). This guy is truly one of the aLloyd time greats in the KT world, but at 43, his best days are well and truly behind him, but since he has still got that hunger left in him, he will look to win this fight, so that he can get closer to that one last title shot, before his imminent good bye to the sport.

Now his opponent though (Takano), is at a very different stage of his career atm... as being just 33 years old, he's still got a lot to improve on and also a lot to prove to the general public. He is currently ranked as the #3 Super-Heavyweight fighter in KT...which comes due to the 2 fight win streak that he is currently on,since the change of managers (which seems to have done the trick).As far as this match goes, well, being the much younger and the more technically sound fighter, I would expect him to have a huge advantage over his opponent. And therefore with a professional KT record of (3 wins 4 losses) he will be desperate to win this fight, so that he can keep his winning run going, and inch closer to that elusive title shot that he has been dreaming about.

PREDICTION: This will be a easy win for Takano via TKO (Round 2)

8) "Ghetto" Gaizka Elizondo vs Yevghen Maartins (Middleweight Bout [185 lbs])

Just before we move onto the big title fights to end this mega event... we have got another very highly anticipated matchup between two fighters of very different ages...very equally matched skillsets, yet very different styles of fighting (whatI meant was different styles of scoring knockouts)... so if ya'll wanna know more about these guys, then have a look below..

Mr Elizondo (#2 ranked Middleweight figgter in KT currently) is a rather experienced fighter for his tender age of 21...He had a very successful spell as an MMA fighter when he started off his career with 3 wins out of 3, which gave a lot of people the idea that he was going to be a seriously good fighter in the MMA world, but then shortly after, for some reason, he made the transition into KT, but hey...that wasn't really the worst of decisions, was it? Well, a record of (13 wins 4 losses) isn't too bad. Now, he is currently on a 4 fight win streak, and is almost in touching distance of a title shot... And therefore, he will absolutely throw the kitchen sink at his opponent in this fight, so that he wins and gets that elusive title shot I talked about.

Now, his opponent Maartins, is also pretty much at the same spot that his opponent currently finds themselves in. He is a man who has fought in some very big title fights in his KT career (lost in both of em)... and, he has had some spectacular KO's all throughout his career too... namely his knockouts which came through the kicks and knee strikes.He is also a pretty experienced fighter in the KT world, and with a professional KT record of (13 wins wins 12 losses) he has had a pretty decent career up until now... but, he will be desperate to win this fight nonetheless, so that he can prove to his doubters, that he can actually win a big match that he competes in.
Hence, this one should be a cracker!

PREDICTION: Elizondo wins via Unanimous decision (Round 5)

• Upvote 3