ITFL Season 5 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

photo-22962.png?_r=1362008753

INTERNATIONAL TEAM FIGHTING LEAGUE

SEASON 5

RULES

1. Tournament consists of 8 teams, with 5 members on each team.

2. Costs for each team is $250k. All money goes towards the prize money at the end of the season.

3. The ID for this season will be 245k, but can be discussed in the thread.

4. Weight class is the Light Heavyweight (205) division, with a minimum weight rule of 195lbs in place.

5. Contracts will be 1 Signing Bonus, 5k Fight Pay and 5k Win Bonus. This tournament is about building your fighter and being rewarded for being successful.

6. Fights will happen on a bi-weekly basis, or every 14 days.

7. Teams will be split into two groups of four teams.

8. Teams will face each team in their group twice, and each team from the other group once.

9. Picking order will be decided via a Home and Away system. Home team will make the first and fourth picks, while the Away team makes the second and third picks.

10. Teams will be allowed one replacement per season, with any extras only being in extraordinary circumstances.

TEAM SCORING

1. You will receive one point for each victory you get, and 0.5 points for a draw, so a team can earn up to 5 points each round.

2. Their score each round will be added to their total points which they accumulate throughout the season.

3. The two top scoring teams at the end of the season will then participate in a Team Finale, with the higher scoring team being considered the Home Team, and the second placed team being considered the Away Team for picks.

4. In the event of tied points, Head to Head record between the teams will be looked at, and then further on from that will be most Finishes throughout the season.

INDIVIDUAL SCORING

1. You will receive 3 points for a KO/SUB victory, 2 points for a DEC, and 1 point for a DRAW.

2. At the end of the season, the top 8 scoring scoring fighters will be invited to a curtain closing Individual tournament which will be a straight knockout style tournament.

PRIZES

1. The winning team will receive 5 million dollars, 1 million to each of their members.

2. Winner of the Individual tournament will receive 2 million dollars and One years VIP.

TARGET STARTING DATE: April 2016

So with that out of the way, if you wish to enter a team, post below and let's get the party started. Also, if you have a fighter who you wish to enter but no current team, post them below and they can be picked up by teams needing an extra member.

TEAMS
TEAM CONQUER - Captained by Sean McDonnel (Shortfuse)
Vaas Haas - Sean McDonnel (Waiting on release)
George Pedro - Rodrigo Costa (Waiting on release)
Team Heel Turn - Captained by Johnny Lee (JLP)
Duane Perry - Johnny Lee (Waiting to be signed)
Edward Stoker - Michael Knight (Signed)
Bryer Michael - Joe River (Signed)
Thomas Rutherford - Ruphus Duphus (Signed)
Matt Kroblur - Johnny Lee (Signed)
Team Icon - Captained by Harry Bagofdonuts (HarryB)
Akihito Yamato - Ed Minasian (Signed)
Mr Steel Penn - Steel Penn (Signed)
BJ McGobblecock, Jr. - Bear Stevenson (Waiting on release)
Kabal Labak - Harry Bagofdonuts (Waiting to be signed)
Bon Aqua - Seppo Koskinen (Waiting on release)
Vendetta - Captained by G Wad (Gwad12345)
Friedrich Von Kuschelbar - G Wad (Waiting on release)
Jermaine Wright - Michael Wolf (Signed)
Cornelius Carr - Stu MacK (Signed)
Igor Quincy - Liam Davidson (Signed)
Ras Li Judah - Bwang Jong Sr (Waiting on release)
Sully's Regulars - Captained by Grant Brophy (GBK16)
O Shea Jackson - Grant Brophy (Waiting on release)
John Swanson - John Hetfield (Signed)
Johan Attila - Bob Vendarra (Waiting on release)
Danny Ciprianni - Mark O'Sullivan (Signed)
Liam McGuiness - Joe Lang (Waiting to be signed)
Team Dongs - Captained by Dale Mac (Mccann123)
Rio Yaj - Mario Yaj (Signed)
Bruno Aires - Billy Arseworth (Signed)
Russell Bell - The Antidote (Signed)
Neil Gilas - Mickey Hart (Waiting on release)
Demetri Pulevski - Dale Mac (Signed)
  • Upvote 10

is there going to be a minimum weight or is it pretty much a "no HW's" restriction?

People can discuss what they feel a good minimum weight would be. I would say between 195-205 would be a good range to pick from. Best to get this done early so people can get on Weight Gain if they need it.

I'll sign up for this! Been in the last two ITFL tournaments ( ITFL 3 - Daniel O'Sullivan (19-8-1), ITFL 4 - Diego Bustamante (15-7) ) and I loved being in both of them. Unfortunately I don't think The Corporation will have enough fighters for us to enter an alliance team.

I will have at least one fighter ready for ITFL Season 5 come April 2016.

Vendetta should have a team. I'll get the fighters later today. Also one of ours (possible) guys is 244k ID. Are people ok with us entering a dude 1k under ID limit? At that sort of ID, I don't really see how much difference it will make but upto everyone else participating.

As for the weight thing, I think it should be 200 - 220. Shouldn't be that hard to stick people on weight gain/loss if they are eager to enter.

My guy Bryer Michael is a little young, but he should be good by April he just finished his contract so can get a lot of training by then. Count me in.

I will work on a team tonight, so save me one. I will let you know if it falls through and I cant get enough guys. But either way Bryer is in.

Vendetta should have a team. I'll get the fighters later today. Also one of ours (possible) guys is 244k ID. Are people ok with us entering a dude 1k under ID limit? At that sort of ID, I don't really see how much difference it will make but upto everyone else participating.

As for the weight thing, I think it should be 200 - 220. Shouldn't be that hard to stick people on weight gain/loss if they are eager to enter.

I remember Season 3 people were already with Lance Templeton entering a guy who was just under the ID limit (Think it was like 10 places) so would really come down to public opinion on it, but I personally would be okay with it. If anybody else wants to enter a guy under ID, just post here, but don't take the piss with it.