TOKYO REBELS - UNRESTRICTED VIOLENCE

Rei

Hey guys, figured I'd drop in and talk about some things. This last couple weeks have been real rough for me, the last one being exceptionally stressful and testing. I haven't had a lot of time to myself and have spent what little time I did have resting or wallowing. But we're on to better things now, and I'm excited to get back into the swing of it

Firstly, I'd like to give congratulations to Sameh Mahmoud and Hugh Honey for their emphatic victories this weekend, both dominating the reigning Champions and securing the crown for themselves. They now join the likes of Chamuaknoi Sitsongrit, Arthur Menezes & Orpheus Boagrius as the kings of their respective divisions. Well done boys.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7w19.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14738864895677.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20191130155602TR.png http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20191130155602TR.png

Secondly, our next event will mark a very important step in the development of our promotion as we make our first move into PPV territory. TR11: BOAGRIUS VS. GARCON will be live on PPV as we are set to witness the return of the Spartan behemoth Orpheus Boagrius as he looks to defend his throne from the always dangerous CEC veteran, Jean Paul Garcon. In the co-main event, top welterweights collide as former Konflikt and DKCW Middleweight Champion Buddy Barnett meets the former EMP and ABW title-holder, Wilson Brooks. The third fight available live direct to your living room will see the crowning of our inaugural 205 Champion as the streaking striking sensation Wallace Cobb looks to retire the always dangerous Dutch kickboxing legend, John Brophy.

We are very excited to be experimenting with PPV events and will put our best efforts forward in securing and building the talents required to cement our place at the top of the world of Mixed Martial Arts. Just yesterday we managed to put pen to paper with #28 P4P ranked Budokai Fighting Federation Hall of Famer Ross Kemp as he joins our already exciting Heavyweight division. A fighter I know and love all too well, we can't wait for Ross to make his promotional debut.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3w9.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20191125212512Demolition%20MMA%20Belt.png

Additionally, and finally, talks are in place for the aforementioned TOKYO REBELS Welterweight Champion Sameh Mahmoud to return to SYN and take on their Lightweight Champion Elgin Turner in what would be TOKYO REBELS' first official cross-promotional superfight! The first of many I am sure.

• Upvote 4

We were just talking about Kemp in our alliance chat last night. What a specimen !

These recent pile one by some of the gutless big orgs have seriously considering giving my undivided attention, support and those of my army of fans to honourable orgs like Rebels and Inferno.

I swear to Alla we will not be denied, more to cum !

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At least he lasted more than Eternity lol

Rei hopefully you stick to doing graphics, i like your posters

True and a much better run. It sucks but like Eternity, real life comes first.

• Upvote 2

First of all, I must apologise. The decision to close up TOKYO REBELS was made very quickly and I had no message nor materials prepared to let you all know what was going on. You can imagine with how the world is currently reacting to this pandemic, that the daily lives of most people are being affected and in some cases completely turned upside-down. Right now I'm stressing about making rent this month and all sorts of other boring, grown-up real-life shits and sadly don't have the time to commit to MMATYCOON - a game I love. I had neglected all of my events by forgetting to put in advertising / production numbers and only booking half a card - tanking financially as a result. My fighters haven't trained in weeks and It's been months since I set any sliders. During my short break I realised just how much more time I would have to spend on the things I really need to sort out in my personal life, and as a result I'm choosing to put them first.

I also believe that the managers signed to ANY promotion deserve the best attention and response that an owner can give, and that is not something I can provide at the moment.

Sorry to all of those who had their fights cancelled so suddenly, I hope you have found a new place to scrap. There are some amazing orgs out there and I personally recommend my favourites - Pulse FC and Inferno CS.

I have no plans on opening an org any time soon, and likely not for a long time still.

Cheers boys. Stay healthy.

• Upvote 12

First of all, I must apologise. The decision to close up TOKYO REBELS was made very quickly and I had no message nor materials prepared to let you all know what was going on. You can imagine with how the world is currently reacting to this pandemic, that the daily lives of most people are being affected and in some cases completely turned upside-down. Right now I'm stressing about making rent this month and all sorts of other boring, grown-up real-life shits and sadly don't have the time to commit to MMATYCOON - a game I love. I had neglected all of my events by forgetting to put in advertising / production numbers and only booking half a card - tanking financially as a result. My fighters haven't trained in weeks and It's been months since I set any sliders. During my short break I realised just how much more time I would have to spend on the things I really need to sort out in my personal life, and as a result I'm choosing to put them first.
I also believe that the managers signed to ANY promotion deserve the best attention and response that an owner can give, and that is not something I can provide at the moment.
Sorry to all of those who had their fights cancelled so suddenly, I hope you have found a new place to scrap. There are some amazing orgs out there and I personally recommend my favourites - Pulse FC and Inferno CS.
I have no plans on opening an org any time soon, and likely not for a long time still.

Stay safe my friend !

We will be here when you get back.

• Downvote 2

No worries mate. When you build up credibility, even when shit happens people know it happened for a legit reason. Hope you open up a new org when you do get back. Good luck in real life, Cheers!

• Upvote 4