5th Round

Are the Thai shorts on sale yet?

Not yet, I plan on getting the first round (3) of them up today to go along with the weekly special.....and I got something for you once they do go up.

Some more suggestions is maybe a long sleeve t-shirt not really seen those before, maybe a hoodie or some rash guards vale tudo shorts dont really know what else there is.

Some more suggestions is maybe a long sleeve t-shirt not really seen those before, maybe a hoodie or some rash guards vale tudo shorts dont really know what else there is.

I will look into it and decide if it is good to move forward with things like that. Don't feel like you need to offer suggestion on just clothing, you can throw out requests from the business. Specials, sponsors, etc. I am open to it all.

Oh and more stuff on page 1...just put up 5 more designs, 2 shirts/3shorts. capped out for the month.

Gear from TDC in Hilo, Hollywood Fighting Championship in LA and Icon Crucible in LA are all currently on sale. If you are a member or support any of those 3, swing by and show your support.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for - Got some behind the scenes brewing. Be on the watch for some new releases to drop soon! New shirt concepts/looks, new Basics shorts/shirts (more colors) and a new style of short!

Might even throw in a super limited Shirt!!

Not to bribe, but as promised if we won the contest for Blitzkrieg, I would offer up a $1000 sponsorship to everyone that voted for me and left a comment here. Looking at the totals, there should only be 24 people (I voted for myself of course) - I will give it some time and then do the draw and contact the winner in game.

I know most people don't need the money, just my way of saying thanks.