5th Round

• 2 weeks later...

New designs coming soon. Sorry guys been really busy lately. Just welcomed my second son into the world last week!

First 5 managers to contact me today will get a free item of their choosing!

• 2 weeks later...

Got some items back on sale. Basics are due in 1 day or less, tycoon time isn't super specific. As soon as the order cap is lifted/reset, I will have new designs up on the store and will be restocking some of the "best-sellers".

Basics are going to be ordered once a month from here on out. I will put in a supply of 150 of each after this current round sells out. Sorry for those that really like them, I do too, but I need to have the quantities available for other orders.

Just made you hit 500 for the week by picking up some sweet Choke Classic.

Nice work.

Thanks, I really appreciate the purchase.

Just a reminder, that there are new designs on the store, at the bottom of the list. Pricing has been adjusted to $19 to match the rest of the regular line items. Pieces that are currently out of stock are on order, Choke shirts, Bleeding Heart Shorts, etc....

Also, just a heads up, the Choke Gold shirt is on order, there will be only 50 pieces price at $49 each.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You guys ask, I will deliver. New shorts are in. Proud to have the Choke Gold shorts in stock, $49 each!

Wow, I'm surprised I missed this post. I didn't miss the shorts, though. Already picked some up. Thanks for putting them out.

Here is the first preview of the FIRST Thai short

http://i47.tinypic.com/152kdw0.jpg

This will be a "Basic" Type Item - 2 other color ways will be offered to go with the Basics Tees. MT short Basics however will be price at $20 each, due to the differences in creating them.

More Thai short designs will come very soon. I haven't added these to the store yet, but they are on the way so keep your eyes open. I also have a regular short that I am getting ready to put up and a new colorway of the Kung Fu shirt/short. Want to launch all the new things at once. Thanks for the support.

Again, if there is anything else you guys would like to see, hit up the feedback thread. I will take that very seriously...doesn't have to be just clothing ideas/wants. I am open to new promotions and special ideas that I offer...Speaking of specials...

Next week, 1/25 - 1/29, I will select 1 random customer to receive 10 custom/exclusive shirts for free!