Blood on the Canvas 3 TUF show Official Forum Thread

IC<very much in-character...enjoy>

<Buster Gloves is sitting down in a studio for an interview with Sarah Stone. He is wearing his trademark three-piece suit with the arms ripped off as well as his black fingerless gloves>

Sarah Stone: So Mr. Gloves, here we are again for another season of Blood on the Canvas. What can we expect in this upcoming season?

Buster Gloves: Helloooooo boys and girls!!!! My name is Buster Gloves and--....

Sarah: Stop... Please just stop Mr. Gloves, and answer the question.

Buster: Sarah. Baby. Relax. I'm just giving the fans a healthy taste of what they want.

Sarah: Well I'm not sure that's the case. But your ego certainly is as healthy as ever. Anyway Mr. Gloves. This season, how do you think it will play out?

Buster: Well it's gonna be much more of the same old ass-kickery that PWNAGE is known for. We gonna ROFL-stomp some bitches. You know what I'm talkin' about right baby?

Sarah: Please Mr. Gloves... call me Ms. Stone. And the answer is no actually. Your team lost in every aspect of season 1. Surely that had to be a dissappointment to you. What makes you so sure things will be different this time?

Buster: It's all about the competition baby. And the guys I roped into participating this time around are cupcakes. We gonna crush this thing for sure.

Sarah: So I've heard. Are you aware that Kelly McGrady, CEO of Happy Pills nutrition is not a guy at all, in fact she is the most successful female company owner in the MMA Tycoon world?

Buster: Errrrr... You mean he... is a she?

Sarah: Yup. That kind of sheds a new light on the situation doesn't it?

Buster: You mean a lady... is the CEO... of a successful company??? What's next? Let me guess, she can vote too?!

Sarah: Feeling a little immasculated Mr. Gloves?

Buster: I don't care if those pillow-biters at Happy Pills are freaking Klingons, they are getting beat like Rihanna this season and that is that.

Sarah: I don't think that's appropriate Mr. Gloves.

Buster: Guess that's why I don't pay you to think baby.

Sarah: Once again, please call me Ms. Stone. And for the record, you don't pay me, the network executives are the ones that write the checks around here; including yours. So anyway, other than felony domestic assault and gender profiling, do you have any other plans for this season that are worth mentioning?

Buster: Just kicking ass and chewing bubble gum.

Sarah: That's wonderful Mr. Gloves. Anyway, from all of us at BOTC I'm Sarah Stone signing off. Keep your DVR set for all the action ready to hit your television this season on Blood on the Canvas 3.

<Fade to black>

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Sitting in his make shift office for this season of BOTC, KC Cooper finally agrees to an interview with Marcus Downes>

Marcus Downes: I'm glad you finally agreed to do this interview Mr. Cooper.

KC Cooper: Whatever man. I just got tired of you chasing me down like a drunken prom date. I still would rather give this interview to Ms. Stone.

Marcus: I'm sorry to hear that you would rather give Sarah this interview, but I am very persistent.

KC: Pain in the ass in more like it, but let's get this shit rolling.

Marcus: Right, so first question I have is why did you decide to become the "Dana White" of season 3 of BOTC???

KC: Who wouldn't want this job??? I've managed a fighter in season 2 of BOTC and loved every minute of it, plus Buster is a pretty cool cat. He may have a screw or two loose judging from his interviews so far this season, but who doesn't.

Marcus: Yeah, he creeps me out a little.

KC: You creep me out a lot.

Marcus: Next question, what fighters stand out to you so far in this season???

KC: Tough to say because we haven't gotten to see any of the fighters out of their main elements yet. I mean we have some world class athletes, some street brawlers and some people who just think this is a great way to make a name for themselves and get some money in the process. I do have a partial fondness for the kid from my hometown of Reno..........that's Byron Harrison by the way numb nuts.

Marcus: He is the only one that hasn't shown up to the house yet and you're picking him???

KC: I just said I have a fondness, I didn't say I was picking him. I'm supposed to be impartial to picking fighters you idiot.

Marcus: Right, I suppose you're right. Anyway, so why did you force Dominic Delmar and Nick Lambose to be on Team Happy Pills???

KC: Because I can. Both of their managers represent Happy Pills so why not put them on the same team. I cannot confirm or deny that Buster didn't want either one of them on his team, but I am almost certain those two will have a chip on their shoulders and want to stick it to Team PWNAGE that much more.

Marcus: I guess that makes sense. Last question I have for you today, what do you expect to happen in this season of BOTC???

KC: I expect a lot obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten involved. I'm pretty sure a few things will happen this season though.

Marcus: What would those be???

KC: First off, I expect someone to kick your ass before the season is over. Hell, it might even be me. Second, I have a bad feeling Ms. Stone may not last the entire season and I have a few scenarios that could be the reasoning for that, but that is for another time and another place. Last, but not least, I fully expect that Buster will end up in a fist fight with one of the fighters in this house.

Marcus: Well there you have is folks. A few predictions that may make some people a little uneasy or excited, depends on how you want to look at things. Thanks again to Mr. Cooper for granting me this interview and hopefu.........

KC: .....If you don't get the hell out of my office, that first prediction will be coming true a little sooner then expected.

<Marcus hurries out of the office, leaving the rest of the film crew there>

KC: What the hell is that wet stain on the chair???

Cameraman: I'm pretty sure he pissed himself.

KC Cooper here.......alright, so I have an announcement to make regarding some of the fighters in this season of BOTC.

Dominic Delmar and Nick Lambose will both be on Team Happy Pills to avoid conflict of interest.

Now, since two members of Team Happy Pills have been chosen (or forced) we must decide two members of Team PWNAGE. The way we will do this is have coach of Team PWNAGE (Buster Gloves) choose a fighter and the coach of Team Happy Pills (John Doe) choose a fighter to be on Team PWNAGE.

Those choices will be made in the next few days and be posted on here as soon as the fighters are chosen.

The results of the coin flip for the 1st pick will be posted on here as soon as it happens as well. So stayed tuned for future announcements.

Buster can have ray management

The BOTC 3 Draft will be held live in the chat room on this sunday December 12th at 7 pm Eastern Standard Time.

Teams look like this so far:

Team Happy Pills

Autopick: Nick Lambose

Autopick: Dominic Delmar

Team PWNAGE

PWNAGE wildcard pick: Logan Mitchell

Happy Pills wildcard donation pick: Ray Management

Here is how the rest of the draft will work:

Pick #1: Happy Pills

Pick #2: PWNAGE

Pick #3: Happy Pills

Pick #4: PWNAGE

Pick #5: Happy Pills

Pick #6: PWNAGE

Pick #7: Happy Pills

Pick #8: PWNAGE

Pick #9: Happy Pills

Pick #10: PWNAGE

Pick #11: Happy Pills

Pick #12: PWNAGE (technically this fighter will be donated to team PWNAGE by team Happy Pills)

Since team Happy Pills gets the 1st pick. Team PWNAGE will get to pick the 1st fight. Here is how the fight picks will go:

Fight 1: picked by Team PWNAGE

Fight 2: picked by Team Happy Pills

Fight 3: picked by Team PWNAGE

Fight 4: picked by Team Happy Pills

Fight 5: picked by Team PWNAGE

Fight 6: picked by Team Happy Pills

Fight 7: picked by Team PWNAGE

Fight 8: picked by Team PWNAGE (this fight will be set by default)

Sarah Stone: Hey Devon, got a minute for an interview?

Devon Berto Jr: Well of course my dear.

Sarah Stone: The draft is under 5 hours away, are you exited?

Devon Berto Jr: Yes very. Can’t wait to see who my teammates will be.

Sarah Stone: Is it important for you what team you go on?

Devon Berto Jr: Not at all. I’m here to train and fight my butt of, and I’ll do that no matter who my coach will be.

Sarah Stone: When do you think you’ll get drafted?

Devon Berto Jr: I don’t know. Doesn’t matter much either. Probably not as high as I think I should but that is okay. I’ll gladly fight with a chip on my shoulder.

Sarah Stone: Any last word before I let you go?

Devon Berto Jr: I’d like to send a message to my brothers back in Stockton. I’ll kick your ass when I back from Amsterdam!

Sarah Stone: Righty… Well good luck in BOTC.

Devon Berto Jr: Thank you.

<Marcus Downes runs into Daniel Musso in the BOTC house kitchen. Doiwnes smashes his pre-draft chocolate-ham-banana sandwich down his throat. He steps in front of Musso while he chokes down the grotesque mid-day snack>

Downes: Daniel <cough>... So, the draft is less than an hour away. How you think it's going to go?

Musso: I don't really know what to expect. Are you okay?

Downes: <blinks and smiles sheepishly> I'm fine. So, the draft?

Musso: Oh, yeah. We'll see what happens. I don't have any expectations. I've been focusing on training and not worrying too much about which team I'll land on.

Downes: You're one of the largest competitors. Do you think the coaches will see that as a reason to pick you up early?

Musso: It comes down to skill and heart. Size matters, but not that much.

Downes: That's what she said.

Musso: What?

Downes: That's... size matters... she said it.

Musso: You have what I hope is chocolate dripping off your chin.

<Downes grabs a napkin from the counter and wipes the disgusting mess off his face. Musso takes the opportunity to leave the room. Downes, realizing that Musso has left, turns back to the camera and smiles with chocolate stained teeth.>

Downes: There you have "The Kid", Daniel Musso. Which coach will select the Muay Thai brawler this evening? Stay tuned to find out. The BOTC draft is coming up live at 7pm eastern.

OOC: Draft starts in about 45 minutes.

IC:

<John Doe just sitting around waiting for the draft to start when Sarah Stone walks in.>

Sarah: Hey John.

John: Hey baby.

Sarah <She starts to blush.>: Ummmmm, shouldn't you be focusing on the draft.

John: Why do I need to when i have my cheat sheets right h....<John has a worried look on his face.> Wh..where are my notes? Someone must have stolen them. (OOC: Fell free to add on to this if you are the first person to write something, just have it done by 7:00 PM EST.)

OOC: Here are the results of the BOTC 3 draft. Match-ups will be set in a week and Team PWNAGE has the 1st pick. Be sure to get in some RP's to call out your opponent or just build some hype.

Autopick (because this is the coach's fighter) - Nick Lambose - Team Happy Pills

Autopick (becuase this is Happy Pills's owner's fighter) - Dominic Delmar - Team Happy Pills

PWNAGE wild card pick (to offset the Nick Lambose pick) - Logan Mitchell - Team PWNAGE

PWNAGE donation pick from team Happy Pills (to offset the Dominic Delmar pick) - Ray Management - Team PWNAGE

#1 Byron Harrison - Team Happy Pills

#2 Beau Waters - Team PWNAGE

#3 Daniel Musso - Team Happy Pills

#4 Bernie Bridges - Team PWNAGE

#5 Devon Berto - Team Happy Pills

#6 Dew Rain - Team PWNAGE

#7 Kevin Brookins - Team Happy Pills

#8 Mark Mann - Team PWNAGE

#9 Lertphong Thongoon - Team Happy Pills

#10 Dragos Ilie - Team PWNAGE

#11 Rocket Mann - Team Happy Pills

#12 Alek Casey - Team PWNAGE

I'm pretty sure this was the order of the picks, but 1 or 2 in the middle may have been swapped. (I closed the chat window before writing down the order of the picks). If you have a preference about who you want to fight, I recommend that you PM your coach.

IC:(Alek Casey)

Last Pick! This is rediculous! I am much better than all those other punks! I will tear them to pieces and they will all be wondering why I was last pick!

<Alek then goes in to the house and is immediatly met by Marcus Downes.>

Marcus: How did the draft go Mr. Casey?

Alek: It was terrible! I was the last pick!

Marcus: Well at least you got something to prove right Mr. Casey?

Alek: Dang right I do!

<Alek then puches the wall and slams the door as he goes in to his room.>

IC

<Team PWNAGE coach Buster Gloves sits down for an interview with BOTC reporter Marcus Downes. Buster is wearing a red and white team PWNAGE jersey with black fingerless gloves. Marcus Downes is wearing a blue shirt with horizontal stripes and what appears to be a chocolate stain on it.>

Marcus: Um, hi. Welcome to The Marcus Downes Show. I'm… Marcus Downes… and, my guest tonight is… one of the… greatest figures.. uh, MMA figures. I guess, in coaching, ever. <smacks himself> God! That sounds stupid! God, I'm an idiot! I never know how to start these things!

Buster: Relax buddy. You're doing great.

Marcus: Really? No, I'm not. Anyway.. I guess.. I didn't have, have to say, who you were, because... man, I mean… everyone knows who you are. Ahhh... you're Buster Gloves.

Buster: Yeh, we got that Sherlock. Ask me some questions.

Marcus: You.. you.. you remember when you had the BOTC draft the other day?

Buster: Yeah, sure. It was like two days ago. What about it?

Marcus: It was awesome!

Buster: Yeah, it was... Marcus... In fact I don't think it could have gone any better.

Marcus: Ok cool. Oh! You… you remember when you had your first pick .. and, uh, and you picked that redneck guy with the first pick?

Buster: <shaking his head> Jesus. No. No I don't. I forget that part. In fact I was tripping balls during the entire draft and I forget most of it.

Marcus: Really?

Buster: No you moron!

Marcus: <smacks himself harder> IDIOT!! That's so stupid! What a dumb question!!

Buster: Look Marcus, you are obviously nervous and probably mildly retarded. Why don’t you just relax and let me ask the questions from now on.

Marcus: I know, I know. You're right. Go ahead Mr. Gloves.

Buster: What did you think about the two auto-picks on Team PWNAGE; Logan Mitchell and Ray Management?

Marcus: I...

Buster: Shut up. The correct answer is that getting them for free was tighter than fish p*ssy. Logan Mitchell comes from a great camp up in Canada. He has trained as a boxer his whole life in high altitude and is one of the best strikers on the show. He’s got a boxing pedigree and the most pure talent that we witnessed in all of the tryouts. His amateur record is flawless and his work ethic is second to none. I liked this guy so much that he could have an ungreased backdoor hammertime lovemaking session with my sister and I’d be just fine with that. I knew that I had to add him to my team, and that’s what I did. Know what I'm saying?

Marcus: I was gonna say...

Buster: Shut up Marcus. I wasn't done. Team Crappy Pills also decided to give me Ray Management as part of a deal to even up the teams. I guess they thought he was the worst fighter in the competition. Or maybe they were just concerned about his alleged anger management issues. Or maybe they just don't like him because he is British. Either way I don't care. Ray is a Muay Thai master and I had him ranked in my top 10, so I will consider their donation a blessing instead of a curse. How awesome is that?

Marcus: That's really awesome Buster.

Buster: I know right?! And the party don't stop their. Even though I didn't have the 1st pick, I still got my highest rated fighter at #2 when I took Beau Waters off the board. Beau is a good ole' country boy that will scrap until police show up. He is a top class boxer and will go far in this competition. I just hope he knows that we don’t stock moonshine at the mansion. What do you think about my next pick?

Marcus: Oh you mean...

Buster: Shut yo mouth fool! Just talking 'bout Bernie Bridges. Can you dig it? He's a complicated man and nobody understands him but his therapist. There is no one in this competition like this guy. I mean, he even scares me a little. From what I hear, he’s an exhibitionist that likes to hang out with his wang out, but the tape doesn't lie about his skills. He is a top notch boxer who knows how to get in to the head of his opponent. His naked ass is in your head right now ain’t it Marcus?

Marcus: Errr…

Buster: Ok for my 3rd and 4th picks I got the 2 best grapplers in the competition. If Dew Rain and Mark Mann were a tag team, they would be champions of the f*cking universe. Dew Rain is money in the bank. Literally. He’s a trust fund kid that’s got nothing better to do but ground and pound jabroneys in the face all day long. He’s just got to get over this Batman persona thing he’s got going on. Hey Dew. I’m Batman too. Happy? Mark Mann has a little bit of crazy in him too. This dude thinks he’s part Wolf or Bear or Ferret or something. I don’t know, I didn’t read his whole file, but just as long as we don’t catch him licking himself during practice I don’t care. He’s a f*cking animal in the cage. Word is he tapped out a grizzly bear with a rear naked choke at a state fair once or something like that. After I heard that sh*t, I knew I had to have him.

Marcus: He wrestled a bear?

Buster: Different from the big gay bears you wrestle with Marcus. So keep it in your pants. Anyway, with my 5th pick I took another wrestler with Dragos Ilie. I would have taken him at 3 or 4 if Rain and Mann weren’t available, but luckily he dropped low enough for me to snag him there. Ilie is a strange case. I’m gonna say that he is probably the toughest SOB in the competition and nobody has more heart than he does. This is the kind of guy you do not want to meet in a dark alley because he will re-arrange your face and steal your shoes. I won’t get in to a story about how tough his life has been, he can tell you that himself, but the fact that we found this guy working in a nickel mine up in Canada just to fund his MMA training should say a lot about how determined he is. And you shouldn’t overlook that fact that he is also one hell of a wrestler. So where were you when BOTC found you Marcus?

Marcus: I was uhhh…working as a reporter for WNST sports radio in Baltimore.

Buster: Bullsh*t Marcus, we found you working as a DJ at the Happy Hippo. You ever miss watching all those dudes dropping helicopters on old ladies?

Marcus: Wait a minute. That’s not…

Buster: Ninja please! Don’t get froggy cause you mad. I’m still glad to have you here you pudgy bastard. I hear we get tax benefits from hiring the mentally handicapped.

Marcus: Hey! You can’t just…

Buster: Anyway, I digress. Don’t let me forget about my last draft pick Alek Casey. Technically I didn’t pick him. Technically, he was the last guy left after Team Crappy Pills got done picking the rotten eggs out of the carton. But what should be known is that Casey is one of the most technically gifted strikers in this competition. I shit you not when I say I had him listed in my top 5. I just found it real difficult to have an entire camp of strikers without picking up a few good wrestlers along the way. I would have taken Casey instead of Bridges or Waters had they been taken off the board early in the draft. For his entire life, Casey has done nothing but eat and breathe the fight game. And this kid can scrap. For me to get him this late in the draft is a miracle. The last thing Team Crappy Pills needed was to piss off this kid by passing on him. Now Casey has a chip on his shoulder and will prove that he can bang with any of the guys on the show. He’s as good as you are fat. What do you think about that Marcus?

Marcus: <tearfully> You’re a jerk. Are you done now?

Buster: Thank you. I will be back in a few days to set the matchups. So until then... I say... good day sir!

Marcus: Anyway, that's it for this week's show…

Buster: <louder> I said good day!!!

Marcus: So... thanks again… Mr. Gloves. For a…colorful explanation of the draft. It certainly has been enlightening. Be sure to tune in to all the action on Blood on the Canvas the 3rd season.

<fade to black>

Stone: Alright Beau, tell me about the draft.

Beau: Well honey, it went pretty good. Fortunately I went to Team Pwnage with their top pick in the draft. That's a pretty big deal to me. Now I'm just ready to get this fight over with and get my check.

Stone: Any idea who you're looking at fighting?

Beau: That I have no clue. I kinda like this Harrison guy in the house so I hope it's not him. He seems a little crazy but it's all good. The rest of them, I don't care. This Thongyoon Kim guy makes me think of women's underwear, so I'd like for him to leave. That's a huge distraction ya know? Lambose has "Bo" in his last name. Bo sounds like Beau ya know? That can get confusing for me so he can go. This dude Delmar makes me think of a friend back home that's helping run my farm while I'm here speaking to you, so he might have to go. Can't be thinking about the pasture when I'm in the cage. There are so many choices!

Stone: How can I dude make you think of ladies' underwear?

Beau: He's got THONG in his name. WTF is that? Speaking of which, what are you wearing under that skirt of your's?

<Stone blushes>

Stone: Oh Beau, you just crack me up sometimes.

<Waters notices the head man walking down and decides it's time to go. He doesn't want to chance a sexual harassment case>

Beau: Well Sarah, I'm sorry to cut this short, but I need to go check up on the Fried Chicken I'm fixing up. You have a lovely evening ma'am.

<Sarah Stone and John Doe are sitting in an interview type pattern.>

Sarah: Thanks for taking time out of you busy schedule to answer some of my questions.

John: Sure no problem.

Sarah: My first question, what do you think of your team?

John: First thing first, I want to let you all know that i will try not to say anything bad about the females over at pwnage, seriously what straight male designs and create shirts. (not trying to offend anyone here.) Now to answer your question, I think my team is pwning.

Sarah: Hahaha. Nice play with team pwnage's begining. What do you think of Nick Lambose being a given fighter?

John: He's my own fight so of course I was gonna get him, but if he wasn't mine, I was still gonna pick him first overall.

Sarah: Sureeeee, what about getting Dominic Delmar?

John: Well I was gonna get Dominic anyways because me and Kelly are friends but i get him without losing a draft pick. His muay thai is being compared to some of the best, like Anderson Silva.

Sarah: Now for your first pick, Byron Harrison, why did you pick him?

John: Why not, he is by far the second best fighter in the BOTC 3. If I didn't get him I was gonna be kicking myself afterwards. Just because he knocked a guy out with a beer bottle isn't a bad thing, I have taken about 5 beer bottles in the head in a row without being knocked. That guy has true raw skill & everyone will know that in a few seconds in his first round fight.

Sarah: What do you like about Daniel Musso, being your second pick?

John: What don't I like about him. His father was a pro wrestler during the golden age and his muay thai is just about as good as Dominic, or better. He also has a little bit of GSP in him. I like that kid.

Sarah: Hmmmm. Your next pick was Devon Berto Jr, what made you pick him third?

John: His boxing. I didn't get his back story but what I heard also helped me draft him.

Sarah: Interesting. Your 4th pick was Kevin Brookins, what got your attention?

John: It's Kevin. Sh*t, I thought it was Jonathan Brookins, my bad.

Sarah: That's not good. Did you made a misstake with your 5th pick Lertphong Thongoon?

John: H*ll no. He's my second pick I think that should have went higher. He has kicks that look like he was taught by Cro Cop & elbows like he was learning from KenFlo.

Sarah: Hopefully he doesn't choke like KenFlo. What about you last pick?

John: Last but not least Rocket Mann, It was ether Rocket or Alex, guess I had to go with the better fighter.

Sarah: Thanks you for your time.

John: I wouldn't miss seeing a beautiful face like yours.

<Sarah starts to blush. Their is a long pause before ether one makes a move. John stands up and helps Sarah up, they are so close it looks like they were about to kiss when Sarah gets a BBM.>

Sarah: Hallo Lertphong, now that the draft is over, and we already heard the first commentaries on the outcome, what do you think of the teams and your possible opponents.

Lertphong: Hi Sarah, nice to meet you again. Well the outcome of the draft really suprised me to some degree. I didn't think I would be picked that early. I would like to thank Team Happy Pills for picking me, and I want to show my gratitude by putting together together some nice wins for them.

Sarah: There were rumors your Muay Thai background helped you a lot in the draft?

Lertphong: Well I can't speak for the coaches, but probably that is the case. Most of the competition in BOTC seems to be more wrestling and boxing oriantated. I think there is only one other Muay Thai guy, and only one BJJ expert. The rest seems to be fistfight and ground& pound orientated. So maybe Team Happy Pills was looking for some variety.

Sarah: Are you worried about this fightstyle you will most likely have to deal with?

Lertphong: No Sarah, I am not worried about standing and trading with a boxer. He might get slowed down by some legkicks, the legs are usually the boxer's weakness. A slow down boxer is not worth a dime. Also I can control boxers in the clinch. Actually the kind of fighters in BOTC really was a relief, I had much different worries than boxers.

Sarah: Please explain.

Lertphong: Before the tourney, I was really much worried about being submitted. BJJ is very unusual techniques for a Muay Thai striker. For that reason I already joined a BJJ camp back in Bangkok. Now I see the skills of the fighters here, it really almost made me laugh. I got my Blue Belt degree before flying to Amsterdam, and now I see that I am the number two BJJ guy in the competition. All white belts, except that cool rocket man, who happens to be on my team. So I should not worry about submissions too much anymore. I already canceled my BJJ sparrings for the 5 weeks training and will focus more on different aspects of the game.

Sarah: Do you plan making use of the BJJ advantage you obtained? Maybe try a choke or submission?

Lertphong: That might definately be an option when my first opponent happens to be a boxer. Why not take it to the ground and break a leg or two.

Sarah: That sounds interesting. Now we heared your opinion on the competition. Who would you love to fight in your first fight.

Lertphong: I would like to teach a certain boxer who was previously making fun about my name, how it is correctly pronounced ... I think he will then remember it correctly when he is able to talk again, but that decision is only up to the coach. Whoever he thinks would deliver a good show to the fans being in the ring with me is fine. I already trained some boxing, it has improved a great deal. My manager has send me over a personal wrestling coach, so I am fit to defend the takedowns of the ground and pounders, I think I have noone to fear. I just wouldn't want another Muay Thai based opponent. That bored me a lot lately.

Sarah: Well thanks for the interview, and good luck with your training Lertphong.

Lertphong: Thanks Sarah. Till next time.

IC (Dew Rain) interviewed by Sarah Stone

SS: So Dew, now that the draft has happened, how do you feel about your team?

Dew: I feel pretty good about Buster’s picks and Team PWNAGE’s chances in the first round! I’m not sure how the fights will be matched up yet, but I think we could easily go 5-3 and maybe even better.

SS: What did you think of the draft order?

Dew: I think most of the picks before me could have went either way, but Musso going before me surprised me. Nothing personal against him, I just think I’m a better fighter! Happy Pills missed out by not picking Brucey here and I plan on showing them what they missed out on!

SS: Well, you’ll definitely get that chance soon… any other thoughts on the draft?

Dew: I’m not a perfect strategist by any means, but I think Brookins went too high! Buster capitalized by getting a great wrestler in Mann and ending up with a sweet boxer in Casey! I think Dragos llie was the steal of the draft tho, after rolling around with him some I think he’s an amazing wrestler and should have been one of the top picks! I’m glad he ended up on my team.

SS: You shouldn’t talk so negatively on Johnny’s, I mean Team Happy Pills picks, he knows what he’s doing.

Dew: Is this about Dew or about Doe?

SS: Yes Yes, well I’ll wrap up with a final question… Any thoughts on who you’d like to fight in the first round?

Dew: I have some thoughts, but I’d like to keep them to myself so you don’t run and tell “Johnny” who I may not want to fight… <Dew gets up and leaves>

SS: Thanks for your time “Brucey” <mad face>

OOC: Buster Gloves and John Doe set the match-ups tonight. Here is how they turned out. Team PWNAGE set match-ups #1, #3, #5, #7 and #8.

Dew Rain vs. Kevin Brookins

Beau Waters vs. Lertphong Thongoon

Logan Mitchell vs Devon Berto

Bernie Bridges vs Dominic Delmar

Ray Management vs. Daniel Musso

Nick Lambose vs. Alek Casey

Mark Mann vs. Rocket Mann

Dragos Ilie vs. Byron Harrison

OOC: I will be giving out $1000 dollars to fan voted, fight of BOTC 3 (each fight get $1000), ko of BOTC 3, submission of BOTC 3. & $2000 to striker of BOTC 3, grappler of BOTC 3.

OOC: Also remember that fighters who finish their fight with a KO or submission will get a $1000 bonus (removed from the $80,000 prize pool). Please note that this bonus may come in the form of a sponsorship.

OOC: Buster Gloves and John Doe set the match-ups tonight. Here is how they turned out. Team PWNAGE set match-ups #1, #3, #5, #7 and #8.

Dew Rain vs. Kevin Brookins

Beau Waters vs. Lertphong Thongoon

Logan Mitchell vs Devon Berto

Bernie Bridges vs Dominic Delmar

Ray Management vs. Daniel Musso

Nick Lambose vs. Alek Casey

Mark Mann vs. Rocket Mann

Dragos Ilie vs. Byron Harrison

what date are these fights to be scheduled? I need to be able to make room on an appropriate card