Blood on the Canvas (BOTC) - official show thread

Winning Team  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the show?

• Team PWNAGE
    • Team BioPharm
    • Everyone's a winner here
    • This is a great competition... for me to poop on!!!

Ok here is the final card and how it breaks down. Good luck to all. Thanks for making this show possible. AFter you accept your fights you can drop your fighters. And don't forget to sign up for season 2. Tell your alliance mates about it. We need more fighters by July 25th.

Exhibition 265+ lbs Mauno Necktie (coached by Buster Gloves) v Ethan Tate (coached by Max Powers)

Exhibition 185 lbs 5 Vincent Lombardi v Parker David 185 lbs title

Exhibition 205 lbs 3 Filipo Barzino v Brett Felton

1st place fight 265+ lbs 5 Leonel Lutsky v Jules Winnfield 265+ lbs title

3rd place fight 265+ lbs 3 Rian Madison v Markus Wright

5th place fight 265+ lbs 3 Cus Jr v Frederick Stavich

7th place fight 265+ lbs 3 Lasse Willemoes v Lewis McMurray

9th place fight 265+ lbs 3 Noah Anderson v Kid Ghostdini

11th place fight 265+ lbs 3 Ryan Rummer v Randy Musashi

13th place fight 265+ lbs 3 Dwight Wells v Buju badulu

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, How are the places determined; for instance it says my guy "Randy Musashi" is fighting for 11th place, yet there is a fighter with the same record as him fighting for 7th place? What if I win going 2-2 and he loses going 1-3... I get 11th place and he gets 8th place? Just curious how it works exactly; since the 9th and 10th place fight is between two 2-1 fighters.

Errrrrrrr, nevermind

So, How are the places determined; for instance it says my guy "Randy Musashi" is fighting for 11th place, yet there is a fighter with the same record as him fighting for 7th place? What if I win going 2-2 and he loses going 1-3... I get 11th place and he gets 8th place? Just curious how it works exactly; since the 9th and 10th place fight is between two 2-1 fighters.

Errrrrrrr, nevermind

It was based on what round you got your first loss. I had to rearrange some brackets because people dropped out. I understand its not totally fair but it works as good as it can.

Only 10 days till the finale. Be sure to sign up for season 2 of the show. We are still looking for a lot of fighters for this World Cup/NFL style league. Represent your city well and shoot your fighter up the P4P rankings.

• 2 weeks later...

Final Results for the show:

1st place - Leonel Lutsky (Team BioPharm) - $10000

2nd place - Jules Winnfield (Team PWNAGE)- $7500

3rd place - Rian Madison (Team PWNAGE) - $6000

4th place - Markus Wright (Team BioPharm) - $4500

5th place - Cus Jr (Team BioPharm) - $4000

6th place - Frederick Stavich (Team BioPharm) - $3500

7th place - Lasse Willemoes (Team PWNAGE) - $3000

8th place - Lewis McMurray (Team BioPharm) - $2500

9th place - Noah Anderson (Team BioPharm) - $2000

10th place - Kid Ghostdini (Team BioPharm) - $1750

11th place - Randy Musashi (Team PWNAGE) - $1500

12th place - Ryan Rummer (Team PWNAGE) - $1250

13th place - Buju Badulu (Team PWNAGE) - $1000

14th place - Dwight Wells (Team PWNAGE) - $750

15th place - AJ Kanada (Team PWNAGE) - $500

16th place - Ramon Mescudi (Team BioPharm) - $250

Coaches fight:

Ethan Tate (a purple belt for Team BioPharm) tapped out Mauno Necktie (a brown belt for Team PWNAGE) in the the first round even though he was outweighed by about 100 lbs. Necktie has brought shame to the house of PWNAGE.

Great job team BioPharm. I think it's safe to say you won the show. And thanks to everyone for participating.

Great to end the show with a win, just like Willemoes predicted in the interview for the magazine :boxing:

Thanks to all you guys, i have really enjoyed participating in the show!

I'm not sure what happened to my fighter the whole tournament...between rounds 1 and 2, it seemed that no matter how I trained, my fighter wouldn't pop... He did a number of 1 on 1 trainings with a wonderful boxer, yet never popped from feeble -- to even feeble -... However, to finish off the last 2 rounds (which resulted in wins) he fought with a boxing level of competent, yet never once trained anything other CT... I guess at least he finished with a bang. Can't wait for season 2, When Randy Mushashis' twin brother fights :)

Congrats to Team BioPharm for their success! As expected, the experienced managers behind the team's fighters prevailed over their competition, even in several fights where they were clearly out-classed in skill matchups. I'd be lying if I said I thought Lutsky was the best fighter when this whole thing started -- hell, I drafted him 5th, though he was the No 5 fighter on my board -- but he put on a hell of a display in the final. Everyone should take a lesson from him: Don't neglect clinchwork! Ever!

I also want to say that I have no goddamn idea how my fighter, Tate, was able to grab a win by submission. He was designed as a GNP fighter who had middling submission skills. I expected to win, but not that way. Buster is right: Necktie really did bring shame to Team PWNAGE. :lol2:

Finally, I wanted to personally thank Buster for organizing this event. I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed up, but I think that can be said of all of us -- including Buster. He did a wonderful job of working out all of the details and adapting to my schedule limitations that developed about halfway through the show. This may not have been the first event modeled after TUF, but I think it has clearly set the bar for all that are to follow. Bravo! I don't know what involvement I'll have with BOTC2, but I'm proud and honored to have been involved in the inaugural event.

One more thing -- Drag your sorry carcasses to BioPharm, will ya?! :whip:

All fighters have been paid their prize money. Leonel Lutsky and Jules Winnfield will both get their own line of clothing designed and sold by PWNAGE Clothing NY. Thanks again everybody.

Congrats to Team BioPharm for their success! As expected, the experienced managers behind the team's fighters prevailed over their competition, even in several fights where they were clearly out-classed in skill matchups. I'd be lying if I said I thought Lutsky was the best fighter when this whole thing started -- hell, I drafted him 5th, though he was the No 5 fighter on my board -- but he put on a hell of a display in the final. Everyone should take a lesson from him: Don't neglect clinchwork! Ever!

I also want to say that I have no goddamn idea how my fighter, Tate, was able to grab a win by submission. He was designed as a GNP fighter who had middling submission skills. I expected to win, but not that way. Buster is right: Necktie really did bring shame to Team PWNAGE. :lol2:

Finally, I wanted to personally thank Buster for organizing this event. I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed up, but I think that can be said of all of us -- including Buster. He did a wonderful job of working out all of the details and adapting to my schedule limitations that developed about halfway through the show. This may not have been the first event modeled after TUF, but I think it has clearly set the bar for all that are to follow. Bravo! I don't know what involvement I'll have with BOTC2, but I'm proud and honored to have been involved in the inaugural event.

One more thing -- Drag your sorry carcasses to BioPharm, will ya?! :whip:

Thanks for the great words, and also the chance of taking him into your team even though I didn't really work with you that much due to my lone wolf attitude. Still, thanks you.

All fighters have been paid their prize money. Leonel Lutsky and Jules Winnfield will both get their own line of clothing designed and sold by PWNAGE Clothing NY. Thanks again everybody.

Thanks for the awesome event, BusterGloves. And I am going to be in love with Leonel'a line of clothing.

That is awesome Buster, thank you a ton. Great job on the fight Ryan , I never expected the clinch. Where is Lutsky going to be fighting next? In the future, Jules and he will need to meet again at an openweight event. Maybe a future card of one of the BOTC's. As a reunion so to speak.

He will be training for a long time for now. Until then, sure I am up for another fight with Jules. And I am actually worried about you spotting the pop in MT cuz it's obvious I am training some MT stuff like clinchwork. And good fight nonetheless. The Hilo host actually asked me to appear in one of the BOTC card, maybe we can work something out if we have a chance to.

Im going to train Lasse Willemoes for quit a while as well, but i would definetly be interested in having him fight the fighters from BOTC 1 in the future.