Blood on the Canvas (BOTC) - official show thread

Winning Team  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the show?

• Team PWNAGE
    • Team BioPharm
    • Everyone's a winner here
    • This is a great competition... for me to poop on!!!

This is the official forum page for the “Blood on the Canvas” (BOTC) show sponsored by PWNAGE Clothing New York/BioPharm Nutrition New York and Fight Club NY. This post should list all the important information regarding the show. If you are on the show, please read the rules. I will also update everyone as we progress.

This is a 16 man tournament in an open/super-heavyweight division. Here are the 16 fighters. They will be created by the managers on after the pm training session on Thursday April 22.

Fighters (in order of application date):

1. Ryan Rummer managed by Ricky Lokey (originally was Roy Rogers managed by Don Koyte but that fighter was removed from the show) (Selected by Team PWNAGE)

2. Noah Anderson managed by Scott Anderson (Selected by Team BioPharm)

3. Rian Madison managed by Jake Hunter (Selected by Team PWNAGE)

4. Frederick Stavich managed by Cornelius Scott (Selected by Team BioPharm)

5. Jules Winnfield managed by Shaun Skaggs (Selected by Team PWNAGE)

6. Leonel Lutsky managed by Ryan Anderson (Selected by Team BioPharm)

7. Kid Ghostdini managed by Chris Funkyama (Selected by Team BioPharm)

8. Cus Jr. managed by Cus Damato (Selected by Team BioPharm)

9. AJ Kanada managed by Antonio Gergardo (Selected by Team PWNAGE)

10. Markus Wright managed by Jackson Stark (Selected by Team BioPharm)

11. Dwight Wells managed by John Doe (Selected by Team PWNAGE)

12. Lewis McMurray managed by Mason Venti (Selected by Team BioPharm)

13. Ramon Mescudi managed by Kyle Crider (Selected by Team BioPharm)

14. Buju Badulu managed by Curtis Lowe (Selected by Team PWNAGE)

15. Randy Musashi managed by Randy Ray (Selected by Team PWNAGE)

16. Lasse Willamoes managed by Chris K (Selected by Team PWNAGE)

All fighters should be created after the gym fees are processed on April 22/23rd. If you operate under US Eastern Standard Time (such as in NY), this will occur at about 7:15 on Thursday April 22nd. Your created fighter must reside in NY, must be 18 years old, and can be any weight/height. You may allocate your points anyway you like, but we recommend you start with a 1 for strength and a 10 for cardio because those stats train up fast. If you create your fighter too early, make them older than 18, make them outside of NY, or do not have an open slot to make a fighter on this date, you will be kicked off the show and we will go with an alternate (we have at least 2 that would love to get on the show). The only exception will be if you create a fighter incorrectly and have another open slot to try again.

A day or two after creation, all fighters will receive a contract offer from our host org Fight Club NY in New York. The contract should be for 500/500/500 but you will receive additional win bonuses from our other sponsors. All fighters will also receive $300 sponsorships from PWNAGE Clothing and BioPharm Nutrition. Fighters that do not accept these sponsorships will not receive any free items or cash bonuses from PWNAGE or BioPharm. We do not want you to accept formal sponsorships from any other companies while in this competition. However, you may accept gifts and cash from any party that wants to give it to you. BioPharm will give a free item to each fighter just PM Max Powers your choices.

You will get 1 week to train before the draft. We recommend you join a low-cost gym and work on your cardio (while taking a stamina supplement) in that time. You may train at any gym in New York during this competition. Feel free to funnel money from your manager account balance to fund the training. Managers who need help with training advice or cash should talk to their coach. Other sponsors may come in to help with gym fees. If you own a gym or have a lot of cash, please PM Buster Gloves to get involved in the show. We will give you credit for your donation or will promote a company of your choice.

Midnight MMA gym in New York has committed to sponsor 1 fighter from each team for the duration of the show. Hell's Kitchen Workout club will also be sponsoring one fighter from each team. They will be paying the gym fees for whichever manager has the least experience on each team.

On April 30th, the 16 man roster will be drafted in to 2 teams: Team PWNAGE and Team BioPharm. The coaches of these two teams will be the owner of the associated companies. The coach of team PWNAGE is Buster Gloves. The coach of team BioPharm is Max Powers. We will also announce the names of the 2 coaches' fighters that will square off in the finale.

Our moderator/consultant for the competition will be Cardiff Wanderer aka Meirian Collier . His first duty will be to flip a coin to see which coach gets 1st pick during the draft. The coaches will alternate picks until all 16 fighters are chosen. Immediately after the draft each fighter will receive 8 t-shirts featuring the BOTC logo and the name of the team for which they are fighting.

On May 7th, the coach that had the 2nd pick in the draft will set the first fight during the first round of the show. Then the coaches will alternate matchups until all 8 fights have been set.

The first round of fights will take place on May 21st. This date will be clarified once the org can book the show.

The second round of matchups will be picked on June 4th. Whichever team won the most fights in the first round will get the first pick. In case of a tie, use the same order as the first time matchups were picked. Losers of the first round will face off in a consolation bracket.

The second round of fights will take place on June 10th, 11, 12, or 13. This date will be clarified once the org can book the show.

On June 18th, the coaches will face off in the coaches challenge. The type of game the will play will be a mystery until this point. The team members of the winning coach will all receive a cash bonus to be determined later.

The third round of matchups will be picked on June 25th. Whichever team won the most fights in the first round will get the first pick. In case of a tie, use the same order as the first time matchups were picked. Losers of the first round will face off in a consolation bracket.

The third round of fights will take place on July 1st, 2, 3, or 4. This date will be clarified once the org can book the show. The fourth round of fights will be determined by the results of Round 3. There will be no need for coaches to set matchups.

The fourth round of fights will take place on July 22nd, 23, 24, or 25. This date will be clarified once the org can book the show. This card will feature a title fight featuring the 2 finalists of the competition. This card will also feature the coaches’ fight featuring one of each of their more experienced fighters.

It should be noted that all fighters get 4 fights. The results of all 4 fights will determine what place you finish in. The prize scale varies from 1-16 and is listed below. Note that this prize is separate from your Fight Club NY win bonuses. We are also aware that the 8th place finisher will have a better record than the 9th place finisher. Sorry, but if you get a bad match up in the first round, you are screwed. Sometimes that just happens and there’s no way around it in a 4 event tournament.

16th .5% of cash prize

15th 1% of cash prize

14th 1.5% of cash prize

13th 2% of cash prize

12th 2.5% of cash prize

11th 3% of cash prize

10th 3.5% of cash prize

9th 4% of cash prize

8th 5% of cash prize

7th 6% of cash prize

6th 7% of cash prize

5th 8% of cash prize

4th 9% of cash prize

3rd 12% of cash prize

2nd 15% of cash prize

1st 20% of cash prize, the BOTC Superheavyweight Fight Club NY title, a signature clothing line designed and sold by PWNAGE, a lifetime sponsorship by PWNAGE, plus more

Total cash prize raised so far: $50,000 total ($25,000 donated by PWNAGE Clothing, $25,000 donated by BioPharm Nutrition). If you wish to donate towards the cash prize, PM Buster Gloves and we will promote your cause.

Ok so far everything in this competition has been done before. This is where BOTC benchmarks the competition. PWNAGE will be producing a monthly magazine dedicated to the show. This PDF magazine will feature more of the role-playing aspects of the game. By this I mean that we will look at the fighters outside of the ring.

BOTC Volume 1 – May Edition will feature fighter Bio’s, a recap of the draft, coach backgrounds, a look at the features of the house, and sponsorship ads.

BOTC Volume 2 – June Edition will feature interviews with the fighters, a recap of the first round of fights, behind the scenes of the house, a comprehensive look at PWNAGE Clothing, and sponsorship ads.

BOTC Volume 3 – July Edition will feature more interviews with the fighters, a recap of the second round of fights, more scenes from the house including pranks and confrontations, a comprehensive look at BioPharm Nutrition, and sponsorship ads.

BOTC Volume 4 – August Edition will feature a recap of the 3rd rounds of fights, a recap of the finale, a look at the next season of BOTC, and sponsorship ads.

That brings us to the forum. What you can do to help with the show is post in the forums, but when you do, post in character. That is, pretend as if your fighter was doing a confessional or interview about the show. This will give us incite as to the personality of your fighter and will make for good material in the magazine. We call these kinds of posts role-plays or more popularly as RP’s. Posting them won’t help you chances of winning, but it will certainly make us like you more.

If you want to say something out-of-character or if you do not have a fighter on the show, please start your posts with the following prefix: OOC (out-of-character). I know this might sound a little cheesy, but it will be fun to see how the fighters interact. And since we are saying everything in character, hopefully that means that feelings won’t get hurt. So when you post on the board, think about your fighter’s personality, what he would say, and how he would say it.

If you want your character to perform an action, put it inside these < >. For example <Buster Gloves digs crust out of his belly button and then sniffs his fingers>. You get the idea.

Rules about RP’s (role-plays):

1. Please do not role-play for anyone else’s character. That means do not speak for them, do not physically attack them, and do not do anything to them regarding their families or pets.

2. Do not use excessive language. If you want to cuss, put stars in for the vowels. For example “stupid dumb sh*t god d*mn mother f*cker.”

3. Try to avoid the racial, gender, religion jokes. You are the only one laughing and no it won’t make the show. In my opinion, the nationality jokes are ok.

4. And I’m guilty of this. Use spell check. Hard to intimidate when your spelling is terrible.

5. Easy on the caps. Only use caps if you are yelling something.

6. Pranks/Special Actions. If you want to prank another member of the house, destroy the house or interact with coaches, PM BusterGloves and I will make it happen. However, it is up to me as to how your request is carried out and the effect it has.

So now that I’ve set the rules, let me give you the scenario.

All 16 fighters live in the house. You do not know the location of the house other than the fact that it is in Pennsylvania and is far away from any major cities. The house is in the mountains and is surrounded by trees. For the sake of simpleness, let’s assume everyone has their own bedroom, but share every other room of the house. You get to eat and drink whatever you want and listen to whatever music you want, but you are cut off from the outside would. That means no cell phones, no TV (except to watch MMA), no radio, no internet, no cars, no women, and no trips to the outside world. (I know that you will actually go to a gym each day, but let’s pretend like it is the BOTC private gym). The house does however have a pool, hot tub, movie theatre, basketball court, gym, video arcade, bowling alley, bar, confessional room and petting zoo. Ok just kidding about the petting zoo. It is a 3 story mansion and is filled with cameras and camera men to catch the action. See pictures of the house: Front of House, Back of House, Entrance/Stairway, Kitchen, Bar, Basketball Court, Movie Theatre, Gym, Arcade/Pool Table, and Bowling Alley.

Also feel free to use all of the following characters in your interviews and promos. Anything goes:

Field Interviewer - Sarah Stone, a tiny blonde woman in heels. Very good speaker. Sparkling smile. Great rack. Always finds a way to get people to talk.

Field Interviewer - Marcus Downes, overweight white guy, super fan boy that is way too in to MMA, think Chris Farley from Tommy Boy.

"Color" Commentator - Jermain Event, militant black man with a large afro hair-cut. Curses a lot and is generally unfriendly. Also is an MMATycoon fighter.

Fight Analyst - Preston "Punchy" McGee, Retired boxer and current MMA expert analyst. Currently in his 70's. Has a wealth of knowledge... and serious memory loss problems. Often gets dissoriented and lost in the arena. Also easily distracted during interview sessions.

Ring Girls - Brittany Burkheart, Abigail Verona, Daisy Quinn

Well this is everything. I will be on periodically to make changes, review your special requests, answer your questions, and post RP’s of my own to give you material to work with. Hope everyone enjoys the show and appreciates the concept we are going for. Good luck and have fun.

BOTC Teaser Trailer - High Resolution

BOTC Magazine Season 1 Episode 1 May 2010

Features fighter/coaches bios, How to create your own TUF show, pictures of BOTC house, and recap of the coin toss/draft.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure OOC:

Fighters that do not accept these sponsorships will not receive any free items or cash bonuses from PWNAGE or BioPharm. We do not want you to accept sponsorships from any other companies while in this competition.

Question, we have a "Sponsored by:" to fill in in the application form, what does that do seeing that you are stopping anybody except PWNAGE and BioPharm from sponsoring fighters in the period of the competition?

Pure OOC:

Question, we have a "Sponsored by:" to fill in in the application form, what does that do seeing that you are stopping anybody except PWNAGE and BioPharm from sponsoring fighters in the period of the competition?

OOC:

I wanted to give each fighter the opportunity to promote his/her own business. Each time your fighter is introduced on the show, his sponsor will be mentioned. If you do not want PWNAGE or Biopharm to be an official sponsor, you don't have to accept the offer. However, you will not receive the free clothing, supplements, or cash from them. I know a lot of players are VIP's that run their own companies, and participation in our event should give you a chance to promote your business. This sponsor part of the profile isn't all that important and if you want, I will not stop anyone from having an official sponsor on their MMATycoon profile. In hindsight, it would have been easier to just leave this part off of the form.

<Fade in to a muscular bald man sitting on a chair. The room is black all except for a bright spotlight shining down from above.>

Helloooooo boys and girls, my name is Buster Gloves and I love you. You might ask yourself "What is this bald bastard doing on my TV set?" Well I will tell ya. I'm here to tell you about the show. It's an all out battle royale, with 16 men coming in and only 1 man left standing. I mean sure this has all been done before, but this competition is different.

<Cut to an angled shot>

You see these guys on The Ultimate Fighter, and most of them don't get more than 5 minutes air time all season. Some hardly get a mention in their pre-lim fight. I mean what happens to the guy that loses to the eventual winner in the first round? That guy is back in Iowa pushing a lawnmower and watching TV. He's not a has been, he's a never had a chance.

<Cut to another shot from the other side. Buster shakes his head back and forth>

WELL D*MN IT! That ain't gonna happen here. We've got 16 guys from all over the world, and they all deserve a shot. The deserve to fight more than once, even if they lose. They deserve the air time. They deserve the shot to show that they are more than that guy that lost to somebody good.

<Cut to low angle shot. Buster stands and starts speaking in an excited voice with staying animated with his hands.>

I know we've got some good fighters here and I am proud to give them their 15 minutes, and when it's over, they will always be a part of the Blood on the Canvas family. You know why we call it Blood on the Canvas? I mean other than the obvious brutal cage fighting, we are talking about getting some new blood in the spotlight. Some young blood in the spotlight. The ring is a blank canvas and these guys are artists with their hands and feet. And personally, I'm as excited as Michael Jackson at Chuck E Cheese to see what kind of Masterpiece they are going to come up with.

<Cut to frontal shot. Buster claps his hands and starts pointing at the floor.>

This ain't my show. It's their blood that is bringing this thing to life. It's their show, and it's coming to your TV real soon.

<Fade to black>

Could I make a quick request that should make everything easier.

When the fighters are created, post a link on here so it is much easier for you to find each other in the future. Then BG can simply add them to the opening post.

OOC

Absolutely, I will link every fighter and manager to their page. I will add the links on this page as well as the PWNAGE store page. 2 more weeks until creation date though. A couple managers have asked for the time so that they could open a free spot on their roster and save up some cash for training.

OOC

Ima littled confused on when excatly we make the characters.

im in California, USA

So i make my fighter on thursday night? or friday early morning (2:00)

Basically any time after the Thursday PM session which is on GMT time scale therefore in California that would be roughly anytime after 3 in the afternoon.

edit: - Obviously this is next and not this Thursday.

Basically any time after the Thursday PM session which is on GMT time scale therefore in California that would be roughly anytime after 3 in the afternoon.

edit: - Obviously this is next and not this Thursday.

OOC

Thanks for clarifying that Cardiff. I get confused on the GMT time difference too. I mean anyone who wants to wait until Friday 4/23 to make their fighter, can do that. I just want to make sure that we don't start creating fighters until after the gym fees for the week have been taken out. So if you are not sure if it is time to make your fighter, check your other fighters finances to see if their gym payments have been made for that week. This will make sure that you don't get double charged for your gym fees that week. In Eastern Standard time gym fees are processed at around 7:15 pm. I think California is 3 hours behind? That would make it 4:15 pm there.

(A little trick I use when switching gyms is to leave my gym before 5 pm Eastern Standard Time training sessions in NY and then join my new gym after 7:15 pm Eastern Standard Time when the new gym fees are processed).

Once again, wait until NEXT thrusday/friday (4/23/10) to make your fighter. We could have probably make it this thursday, but I didn't anticipate filling up the roster as fast as we did and I've already promised a couple guys (that have recently sacked a fighter) that we would wait until then to start up.

In the mean time, if you are itching to get the show started. Write up a piece about your fighter and I will put it in the magazine.

OOC

In the mean time, if you are itching to get the show started. Write up a piece about your fighter and I will put it in the magazine.

Will a minor interview + background info of my fighter do good for the "piece"?

OOC

Will a minor interview + background info of my fighter do good for the "piece"?

OOC

I will incorporate anything you write in to your fighter bio in the magazine. For those of you who haven't given me much of a background, I will do my best to write something for you.

<Roy Rogers mini interview>

<Roy Rogers sitting down in a black room with only him and faint image of the gym behind him in view>

"Hey fight fans, the names Roy "Rancid" Rogers, im 18 and from Los Angeles. Im really excited to be here, to get this shot for fame that I think is well deserved.

Im not a cocky guy, or even over confident, Im honest. Do I think I am the greatest fighter? No. Do I think Im an entertaining and talented fighter? Yes.

I love what I do. I have a few years in training in Ju Jitsu and Muay Thai. Done some amature fights. Won some, loss some.

One thing you can count on is, Im always going to bring the fight, and win or lose, Im going to keep going till I get that belt."

<fades out>

(Camera is shot on Rian Madison standing inside the Hell's Kitchen Workout Club facility )

"What up! I'm Rian Madison. You better get used to seeing this pretty face, because I'm going to be on Blood on the Canvas later this month. I'm only on the show to kick ass and pass out lollipops...but the thing is, I'm all out of lollipops! I've worked hard to get to the BOTC. I ate raw eggs, ran up stairs, punched the sh** out of dead cows, just to reach my dream. I want one thing, that contract. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get there. I'm here to beat the best to be the best. Besides, I need the money, I'm sick and tired of driving a PT Cruiser."

OOC: Goddarn, first time RP as a MMA fighter, let's see what I can do. Pardon my bad grammar though.

From last thread:

Fighter Name: Leonel Lutsky

Hometown: Dallas

Fight Camp/Alliance: Goliath Fight Camp[Virtual]

Sponsored by: Koffin Inc.

History of your fighter (family, occupation, beliefs, hobbies, other significant life experiences):

Leonel was a badass ever since his high school day, he was a troublemaker in school and occasionally, outside too. He held a record of at least 10 gang fights and more than 20 one on one fights throughout his high school day but his father didn't really care about it, instead his father always said to him, "Good job, son. F*** everybody who f*** with you." You might call it bad education, but his father would just shrug it off. Leonel's father was a regular office guy, but a fighter too when he was young. That's probably why he didn't care if Leonel fights, he just wanted his son to complete his dream to be a world class fighter. Leonel was forced(techincally) to learn how to fight ever since he was young, mainly in a boxing gym(various other gyms as well but the boxing gym was his main).

Sadly, he got kicked out of school when he was 17 and turned an amateur boxing fighter since then. In his period of being an amateur boxing fighter, he met the one that changed his personality - his boxing coach at that time, newly hired by his gym. Well, at first he was just going for that coach's daughter because she was hotter than fire, and it ended he clicked more with the coach but not with his daughter. His boxing coach taught him the meaning of fighting, respect and other stuff that a true martial artist possessed, that turned Leonel from a street thug to more of a fighter. At the young age of 18, he got a one chance opportunity, a break into the MMA through a reality show.

Personality quirks: Can talk a lot of bullshit if wanted to, but usually on the calm and quiet side. Shows respect to his opponent unless his opponent disrespects him first. Generally, "You do what to me, I will do what to you."

Nickname and how your fighter got his nickname: "Blazing Fists", due to his powerful punches that looks like fire when he throws it.

Minor changes:

- "The Blazing Fists" changed to "Blazing Fists" cuz it sounds better IMO

- Sponsored by: Koffin Inc. instead of none

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC

Few weeks ago...in the house of Leonel Lutsky...

Leonel: Father, you sure you want me to try that...er...what's name is that show..Blood on the Canvas?

Father: Come on son, you are the only boxer in your gym that ever receive such a offer. First, you are just an amateur with 2-0 records. Second, MMA pays higher than a crappy amateur boxer career. Third, I would go if I were you. And lastly, even a fight camp known as Goliath Fight Camp has invited you to join them in training, I seriously don't know what the f*** are you waiting for?

Leonel: Hmm...I will consider.

Few weeks later, at the sparring ring of Goliath Fight Camp...

<The camera follows the interviewer and closing in to a guy that was quite tall, fighter build, punching a bag real hard and with determination in his punches.>

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w10.jpg

[OOC: As a VIP I can pick the picture myself and I will be using this one, unless I change my mind.]

Inteviewer: Hello there, are you Leonel "Blazing Fists" Lutsky?

Leonel: Erm...yeah I am. What can I help you?

<Leonel turns around to face the camera. Actually, he checks the interviewer more than the camera because that girl is hotter than the hottest girl in his neighborhood. Goddamn.>

BOTC Interviewer: Mind having an interview with me for the fighting show you will be in?

<Leonel thinks for a while as he almost forget what show he has registered at this time>

Leonel: Oh, the...MMA show?

BOTC Interviewer: Indeed. Do you have time for a detailed interview? We can take a short one if you don't have the time to.

<Being a potential superstar, Leonel isn't going to slip his chance to put his face in front of a camera. Come on man, TV show, everyone wants to be inside one. Not to mention that interviewer is hotter than lava...although that cameraman is a fat f***, Leonel would still take the offer for a detailed interview.>

Leonel: Of course.

<Camera off and the interviewer asks for a room inside the fight camp. They were lead to one and the interview begins.>

BOTC Interviewer: Hello everybody, this is Sara from Blood on the Canvas. Today, we will be interviewing one of the fighter, Leonel Lutsky, now on my left side. So hello there, Leonel, give us a brief introduction to start with.

<Leonel is sweating like mad, not because of the sexiness of Sara, but for the first time in front of a camera. Shit, he never thought this will be so hard for him. "Take out some of your courage, man!" Leonel thought to himself.>

Leonel: This is Leonel "Blazing Fists" Lutsky from Goliath Fight Camp, happy to be in the show.

<Leonel feels extremely weird to speak in front of a camera. How he wishes he could be as steady as Sara now, he can't even tune a smile out on his face. Luckily, as a fighter he will do fine without smiling in an interview.>

Sara: So, how you get your nickname, Leonel?

Leonel: Well, I get it because of the firepower of my punches. Throughout my two official amateur boxing fights, which is where I get my 2-0 record, I almost knock someone out even when they have their head protector on. Besides that, I actually knocks out a few guys in a few punches in my life. If I knockout one guy, you might say this is just luck or that guy has a weak chin...do you guy uses "chin" as a term in MMA too? *Sara nods and tells him to go on* But if I can knockout so many guy with different level of chins, I can tell you my fist worth something.

Sara: Wow, so you has been in a lot of fight before you are an amateur boxer?

Leonel: Well, yes. Street fights and gang fights at school. Not telling which school though, I am not here to spoil my school's name. Basically, I have been like maybe ten to thirty fights, some one on one, which I won almost everytime and then some gang fights. Let's just say that I have unofficial sparring going everyday.

Sara: You sounds like a natural fighter. Did you just know how to fight to start with or you actually have been training in some sort of martial arts when you are small?

<Leonel starts to a bit calm for the interview, guess the weird feeling go away now. Anyway, he still has his eyes fixed on Sara almost all the time. What a pervert...>

Leonel: Erm...my father has a passion in fighting art so I am brought to a boxing gym when I am thirteen. He said that middle school is the beginning of violence. I don't know what that means until I was in my first fight. My father's motto: F*** everybody who f*** with you." Oh sorry...I should not say such words in front of the camera, right?

Sara: It's alright, we can edit and censor when necessary.

Leonel: Ok, I will go on. Yes, it sounds like bad education but I call it another type of approach. After my first fight, I started to realize how f***ed up the school life I will be, so I enrolled myself to a BJJ dojo and various other gym. Heck, I even did a bit of Judo at first.

Sara: So, your timetable of the week was filled with fighting activities?

Leonel: You could say that. I abandoned some of them after the first month though. Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu being one of it but my father told me how important is that to have a ground game in a street fight. Although I can screw someone up easily in a standup, I just endure and go on with my BJJ class. Well, guess it just helps me here because I heard it's the shit in MMA.

Sara: Indeed, BJJ is critical in a MMA match. You sounds like you didn't know too much about MMA.

Leonel: Yes, don't really follow MMA that much, has been following boxing ever since I became an amateur boxer.

Sara: Understandable. So...what makes you want to be an amateur boxer?

Leonel: I got kicked up of school for rule breaking when I am 17. My life's real tough and it's fine because I am just a raged monster almost all the time. Temper problem.

Sara: I hope you are not going to punch me after this...

Leonel: *chuckle* Haha, no, I changed a lot when I met my boxing coach. That guy's my coach when I turned amateur, good guy, taught me a lot about the real spirit and attitude of a fighter. Even those dojo I participated in didn't give that much detail on the mental part, guess I just have a bad pick on dojo.

Sara: Well, I guess this brings our interview to an end. Anything you want to say to your opponent and such?

Leonel: Err...wait...we are ending it now? I can still talk for at least thirty minutes.

Sara: We will need to reserve some content for future interview. So...let's stop it now, ok?

Leonel: Alright then. Listen up, whoever on the show. The Blazing Fists has risen to deal with you all. I might not be the greatest fighter of the show, I might not be the most entertaining fighter of the show, like some capoeira guy doing some Eddy-in-Tekken move and I can't punch like Steve Fox in Tekken. Heck, I don't even look as good as that Foxy guy. However, I have the determination and heart to provide good fight. And I am here to beat everyone and anyone in my way of being the Bloodiest fighter on the Canvas. I might be green to you all but screw that, I have been in more life-critical moment than most of the spoiled guys out there and I will not abandon this chance to get my life a worthy purpose to live. You fight for money, I fight for life. You can talk shit all the time, but you will see me talking with my fist inside the ring. Watch out.

<Leonel raises his hands up as the camera closes in and throws a few quick jabs to the direction of the camera.>

Sara: We thank you Leonel Lutsky again for the interview.

<Camera shows Sara leaves the room and then it fades out, cut to another segment of the show.>

Nice job with the RP's so far guys. Good stuff really. This thing is starting to come to life. Here is a little bit more to help you get some ideas.

BOTC Secondary Staff

Field Interviewer - Sarah Stone, a tiny blonde woman in heels. Very good speaker. Sparkling smile. Great rack. Always finds a way to get people to talk.

Field Interviewer - Marcus Downes, overweight white guy, super fan boy that is way too in to MMA, think Chris Farley from Tommy Boy.

"Color" Commentator - Jermain Event, militant black man with a large afro hair-cut. Curses a lot and is generally unfriendly. Also is an MMATycoon fighter.

Fight Analyst - Preston "Punchy" McGee, Retired boxer and current MMA expert analyst. Currently in his 70's. Has a wealth of knowledge... and serious memory loss problems. Often gets dissoriented and lost in the arena. Also easily distracted during interview sessions.

Pictures to follow.

Lasse Willemoes mini interview

Marcus Downes:

“Hi fight fans, my name is Marcus Downes. I am here on Copa Cabana beach in Rio de Janeiro with BOTC contestant Lasse Willemoes, to hear his thoughts on the upcoming show and get an insight on the fighter”

“So Lasse tell us a little about your self”

Lasse Willemoes:

“Hey guys! The name is Lasse Willemoes, I am originally from Copenhagen in Denmark, but I have been living and fighting out of Rio de Janeiro for the last 2 years. I have been training in combat sports for the most of my life. Back home I use to do karate and wrestle around with my brother, but ever since I was introduced to bjj down here in Rio, I have been training my ass of to become the most awesome bjj fighter ever!”

Marcus Downes:

“So you are primarily a bjj fighter?”

Lasse Willemoes:

“Well it’s what I have been doing for the last couple of years, but I still pack heat in these babies <He raises his hands> I got one strike KO power from the karate training so don’t think you can just stand in front of me and jab me in the face for 3 x 5 min. I hit back with vengeance!”

Marcus Downes:

“What do you think your chances are in the show?”

Lasse Willemoes:

“Hopefully good, I would love to be able to make a living out of fighting! Right now I am doing dishes at a local pub and eat at my trainers house, just to be able to keep training”

Marcus Downes:

“Thanks Lasse and good luck on the show!”

<The pale fighter gets up and graps his surfboard>

Lasse Willemoes:

“bye guys see you very soon, stay tuned”

Ok pictures added for the staff:

Just a reminder: Create your fighters this Thursday night after gym fees have been taken out for the rest of your fighters. The Draft will be next Friday. Next Friday, Cardiff will flip a coin to see which team gets first pick.

Enjoy the eye candy.