Steel Penn says - "Fook You Bitches"

SteelPenn

I have issues with giving my game money away so who fooking wants some?

50k each to 5 ppl.

Here is how it works,

1. Tell me why you need the game cash

2. Tell us all what you would do for 50k cash in real life?

Our 5 winners will be picked by the number of +1 you get for explaining numbers 1-2.

Ties will be picked by me.

• Downvote 1

1) I need to buy my org some sexy ass ring girls; I've been resorting to dressing up my male security guards in drag to keep the crowds.

2) Trade you a Klondike bar?

Don't need the cash, just wanted to post lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Seems like no one needs this but Ill give it another day. Anyone?

1) i may open a private gym for myself and my cousin's fighters.

2)with 50k$ in my pocket in real life i will set up open up a football acadmy in or donate it to my local club USFC which is in debt at the moment.

#1 I need $50,000 because I want to donate someone else's money to the noob fund.

#2 For $50,000 IRL, I wouldn't do anything particularly absurd. I'd work for it though.

That said, this thread is stupid. Why the hell would you call other members of the forum bitches and then wave $50k around like you are king shit. Then ask people to jump through hoops for a little cash. I know it's all in fun, but it just seems kinda shitty to me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Keep your money. Guy cheated for two years to get 20 million and now is showing off with 50k. That is disgusting.

Give him a for being honest for the first time but a cheat is always a cheat and that money can't buy good Will it can only be use as a cover up. Send it arod. He will need it woth him not getting paid while he is ban. Arnt steel Penn and aroids related. They both seems to lie cheat and try to look like good guy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No problem guys I'll stop giving cash away. You seem to fail and see this was for newer managers to have some fun and get some cash instead you act like this is some kind of set up of sort. Thanks for trashing this thread with negative bull shit. I will pay all members who did as requested (1-2) and got a +1 and be done with it.

• Downvote 4

Erik says fuck off cbomb.

This is the most poetic thing I have seen on the forums yet...

Keep your money. Guy cheated for two years to get 20 million and now is showing off with 50k. That is disgusting.

Is there a link to a thread on how he cheated or does someone wanna fill me in on this thread?

I would take that 50k and do an investigation why you have an Elite Boxer - Black Belt Bjj 7-0 fighter ... fighting my 1-0 nubby guy...

Thats what I would do.

• Upvote 4

No problem guys I'll stop giving cash away. You seem to fail and see this was for newer managers to have some fun and get some cash instead you act like this is some kind of set up of sort. Thanks for trashing this thread with negative bull shit. I will pay all members who did as requested (1-2) and got a +1 and be done with it.

What a contradiction while you rape new players in QFC's with a fighter that clearly belongs in an org.. You're a fucking dog

I would take that 50k and do an investigation why you have an Elite Boxer - Black Belt Bjj 7-0 fighter ... fighting my 1-0 nubby guy...

Thats what I would do.

• Upvote 2

No problem guys I'll stop giving cash away. You seem to fail and see this was for newer managers to have some fun and get some cash instead you act like this is some kind of set up of sort. Thanks for trashing this thread with negative bull shit. ...

Steel Penn says - "Fook You Bitches" <- talking about negative bullshit? Also, You're doing a real good job at steering the newer managers to your money give away -thread yeah.

If you really want to help stop smashing newbs in QFC and donate all your left over money to the BOOM noob fund and stop acting like some sort of wannabe saint becouse the two-facedness(?) is fucking disgusting.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Everyone who had something bad to say in this thread can go take a walk. The title of this thread was a joke to get ppl to look and I gain nothing by giving cash away so take your hate and sick it straight up your asses.

4-5 ppl can not help but bring bad vides into good threads all the time, grow up already. If your a kid then learn this is not what you should do in good thread that is trying to create fun and help ppl.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Everyone who had something bad to say in this thread can go take a walk. The title of this thread was a joke to get ppl to look and I gain nothing by giving cash away so take your hate and sick it straight up your asses.

4-5 ppl can not help but bring bad vides into good threads all the time, grow up already. If your a kid then learn this is not what you should do in good thread that is trying to create fun and help ppl.

You can take a walk everyone in this game hates you becaues you cheat and the only reason why you are allowed to play because you spend tons onf money in it.

• Downvote 3