Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

That's in the past though Ivan. A couple of insignificant QFCs before they were signed. That kind of fight is just not going to happen in A&E. From my PMs with them, I get the impression they're happy to fight whoever. They just want to fight. As often as possible. And to make sure that if they do happen to be the best, they get to fight for the title.

Man I can't wait to see you guys fight each other. Front row seat to that one.

Tbh I dont even mind that fighting each other (in non-title match), makes it easy for us to find out whos the head of the family and take the head off

"4. Do not fight each other, except on rare occasions. (Reason; potential record padding). "

I'd say the two top fighters in a division (both hype and rank) is a good enough reason to fight each other for the title. But like I said above, it's a rare occasion.

I honestly, don't think it will happen, either. With all due respect,although i paid none of them any yesterday. LOL

• Upvote 1

A&E 1 AFTERMATH WITH CHRIS KARTER

This interview was conducted with the proper social distancing procedures required by US Government

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1589616353Avatar%20Black%20Ops%20GOAT%20Border.png |___6 ft___| 8sl3V7b.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1591166222rising%20stars.png

Following a successful event at A&E: Rising Stars 1, how high is morale in your camp right now?

Win, lose, or draw - we get paid. Morale is always high.

Both of your fighters were successful in their debuts, scoring first round finishes over their opponents. What's next for them?

It's what we do at Convicted Fight Club. We're the best damn gym in the world, and if you represent our camp you showcase your skills when given the opportunity. Both Scooter and Eli are ready to fight when Mr. Ashbourne sends them an offer.

Speaking of Mr. Ashbourne, have you two have a chance to speak about the alleged miscommunication?

Let me tell you about Mr. Ashbourne - he's a squirmy little fucker. Doesn't make eye contact, rambles incoherently, and becomes frantic when confronted. His nose has been working overtime ever since A&E's opening, and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

So... you don't mind that both of your fighters were placed on the Undercard of this event?

That was by request. He wanted us to headline the main and co-main events but we opted out of that because our team wanted to get in and out of there as soon as possible. We heard the Finn's were hosting a party in downtown Helsinki and we wanted to have a little fun and crash it. Mission successful on all counts.

Who were you more impressed with in their A&E debut, Scooter Lebowski or Eli Rambeau?

Gotta be Scooter. Even though he went out there and put away a kid who didn't belong in the cage with him, I was impressed with how easily he did it. We're thrilled with Eli's debut too, but he's gotta stop throwing spinny shit. Too much energy wasted throwing fancy head kicks and flashy shit.

Is there anybody in the division you'd like to see them fight? Any preferences?

To be honest I haven't even had a chance to look at the rest of these bums.

• Upvote 2

I think he's just being competitive mate. We all want to win here. Let's get back to talking smack and punching each other!

- The guy doesn't know how to take a shot. Being arrogant and competive is what we need here. Oh and don't worry my guy will destroy his brothers fighter Derrick Jewish.

• Upvote 1

- The guy doesn't know how to take a shot. Being arrogant and competive is what we need here. Oh and don't worry my guy will destroy his brothers fighter Derrick Jewish.

Dick Head - 'I know how to take a shot, talk all the smack but when it comes round to it, easy win for my brothers fighter Derrick Jewish.'

• Upvote 2

22w14.jpg

John Carter

"I'm supposed to fight in Marquee events but I accepted the offer In Ashbourne Presents event because I'm going to headline the event, and this would serve as a sparring session for me too, no disrespect to Nario Gwan but I'm going to murder you. I'm going to end⚰️ your career little guy .

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20b20.jpgYou talk too much John. I will see you later and teach you how to use your energy .

• Upvote 1

Oh wow! The idiot family thinks they are going to smash everyone in their path, it looks like. Well, all I can say to that really, is Good luck picking your bloody fighters up after they get beaten up and smashed into pieces by your respective opponents. I am waiting to watch the destruction unfold very eagerly.

• Upvote 2