Becoming merch partner.

RonnyT

I run an org and are trying to get a merch partner. I do have one but we cant figure out how to set up an agreement and accept it to make it official. Understand from the wiki that the merch company are suppossed to send the request to the org, but nothing seem to happen.

I dont know how a clothing company looks like so I cant figure out how it is suppossed to be done on that site. So can anyone please give me a step by step guide to how to do it?

The clothing/nutrition comapny offers it, sorry i dont know their menus either.

But when offered the fight org owner gets a message in their inbox saying you have an offer for x % and to go to your homepage.

go to the org page from the bottom right menu, click on merch partner section then you should see the offer.

The clothing/nutrition store owner clicks "Org partner" on the store main page (manager view). The offers can be send fromt there... just paste the org ID and set a procentual split (you also get a recommendation). The org owner recieves a message for every incoming offer where it's also explained where to accept it. Make some promotion in the Merch partner search thread to recieve some offers... or scout the market a bit for stores without a partner and get in contact with the owner.

Edit: It's not necessary that the store and the org are in the same city... still it's a good opportunity for cross promotion. This oldschool LV store here for example has some nice designs and no merch partner. http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=2583