Idea for Managers that get deleted for Inactivity.

So I was thinking, there is the BOOM fund to help those who are starting out, so I was thinking is there any way that Mike would be able to take the money from those managers who are going to be deleted due to inactivity and put it into the BOOm fund or a similar one so that it can go to help out those who need it?

Just an idea.

Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'd rather the money from those accounts is taken out of the game, there's already too much money circulating in the MMA Tycoon world

While I disagree with the part of this statement that there is too much money in game (I believe we just need more shit to spend money on), I do agree that putting a bunch of money from deleted managers accounts into a fund for noobs is not the answer. There is so much money being given to noobs now that wasn't when the game was newer they don't need to try as hard as some of us did to get good training etc. So adding potentially millions of dollars more into the game for noob managers would be a bad idea, I think.

Plus, in many cases a manager gets burned out and then decides later to make another go of it and reactivates their account only to find out that all their money is gone... that would suck...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While I disagree with the part of this statement that there is too much money in game (I believe we just need more shit to spend money on), I do agree that putting a bunch of money from deleted managers accounts into a fund for noobs is not the answer. There is so much money being given to noobs now that wasn't when the game was newer they don't need to try as hard as some of us did to get good training etc. So adding potentially millions of dollars more into the game for noob managers would be a bad idea, I think.

Plus, in many cases a manager gets burned out and then decides later to make another go of it and reactivates their account only to find out that all their money is gone... that would suck...

As a noob i only recieved 10k i had to get VIP,buy a gym that was auctioned and win a large streak of bets while voting every 6 hours, i still havent run into the pot of gold under the rainbow you guys speak of... i do however think we need more to spend it on

As a noob i only recieved 10k i had to get VIP,buy a gym that was auctioned and win a large streak of bets while voting every 6 hours, i still havent run into the pot of gold under the rainbow you guys speak of... i do however think we need more to spend it on

When I joined I didn't get anything from anyone for the first 6 months, these days the money is there, you just got to look for it in the right places. You can apply for the boom fund or come to the chat, most guys like helping new players there.

• Upvote 1

When i joined no one gave you anything but a few sponsors here and there and there was no making big dollars on fighter pay, there was definately no funds for noobs and such. You had to take the 50k loan and turn it in a profit, I ran an org for 12 months before i started actually having cash just sitting around. There was also no buying of tycoon cash with real money, everything we had we earned through hard work. I really miss the game being like that.
  • Upvote 3

I agree with most on here that the money should not be put into the Boom fund even though it is a wonderful thing to have around for Noobs. Back when I was a noob I had to start at the bottom and work my way up. I cant remember anyone outside of my Alliance that helped me out with money. I started a cardio gym and then went to a regular gym then with that money I went on to open up a Org and have been running the Org ever since.

• Upvote 2

You started with 10K!?! Holy crap... when I started I got no money at all and each fighter got a few hundred bucks depending on where they were based. Mine all started in New York and at the time that got them $700. Which meant no project fighters for me... They all had to fight straight away in order to make nay money at all... and a good starting fighter contract was $1K across... not like some of the ludicrous contracts I see nowadays...