Private gym advice

K1

Not a noob. I opened up a gym for my fighters a little while ago and was wondering if anyone had any tips or a good link I could look at. Wanted to optimize their training. Was curious about striking defense. If I have a double elite boxing/muay thai coach would I get better pops than a single boxer or muay thai coach? Is a boxing coach the same striking defense as muay thai? Any suggestions generally would be appreciated. It's cool to pm me. Thanks.

You need both muai thai and boxing for striking defense . double elite is way better then a single elite in that regard .

For clinch a lot of people go with trip elite which i feel is a waste of money if you have it get it but i feel you get adequate results with a double elite muai thai wrestling with maybe remarkable boxing .

Also you do no not need all elite coaches .IF trying so save money you have a 2 tier coaching .Let say remarkable coach teaching the fighter till they get to superb skill then move your fighter to the elite coach .

To get the best training 1 on1 is best but 1 on2 will do and is nearly as good if your trying to save money

I wonder if anyone has done the research for each skill to get best results.

ie.. Striking Defense does it have to be Elite Muay and Elite Boxing or can you lower 1 of them?

I haven't found the information yet. Mostly I look at the top Managers in the game and what they do in their gym.

I wonder if anyone has done the research for each skill to get best results.

ie.. Striking Defense does it have to be Elite Muay and Elite Boxing or can you lower 1 of them?

I haven't found the information yet. Mostly I look at the top Managers in the game and what they do in their gym.

here you go all here .Some info the info is out of date but 95%is good http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Gyms_%28manager%29

here you go all here .Some info the info is out of date but 95%is good http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Gyms_%28manager%29

Was just going to link the important info on that. Its the blue circle i on your gym management screen.

• Punches. Coach can have either Boxing or Muay Thai. Boxing is mor effective than MT. An elite MT trainer will train punch technique to the same level as a high Remarkable boxing trainer. A trainer with JUST elite boxing will train almost a perfect session but of course there are some little nuances that he could pick up from MT knowledge to get those last few percentage points. If a trainer has both boxing and MT, he will take some benefit from both knowledge bases.
  • Kicks. Coach needs Muay Thai.
  • Elbows. Coach needs Muay Thai.
  • Knees. Coach needs Muay Thai.
  • Clinchwork. Coach needs Muay Thai, Wrestling and Boxing (secondary).
  • Striking defense. Coach needs Muay Thai and Boxing.
  • Takedown offense. Coach needs Wrestling.
  • Takedown defense. Coach needs Wrestling.
  • Ground and pound. Coach needs Wrestling and BJJ.
  • Submission offense. Coach needs BJJ and a small amount of Wrestling.
  • Defensive grappling. Coach needs BJJ and Wrestling (secondary).
  • Transitions. Coach needs BJJ and Wrestling (secondary).
  • Escapes. Coach needs BJJ and Wrestling (secondary).
  • Circuit training. Coach needs Conditioning.

I put it as 80, abit more than half myself. Dont know an "official answer".

If your talking about def grap that is but for punches i just do boxing alone.

itakebrides said remarkable or 100 so it really depends on you and your money situation. Such little amounts would be seen over long periods not just in a few sessions. If your training 16-18 YO's projects and money isnt a problem, go for the best but for my 25 YO's that are only going to fight a few years they dont get the best.

Last year I re-did my gym and managed to cram 18 coaches into 3K points. What I did was make all my single elite coaches 140, for the ones that need secondaries I typically made them at about 30-40. Only one you don't want to skimp on is your clinch coach as he'll need both primaries high (i went with 140 each) and then the tertiary was low. The coaches will grow and get better as time goes on.

• Upvote 1