Electric Cage Fighting BRAND NEW ORG HELP WANTED

I have started a brand new fight organization in Sydney ALL fighters are welcome please come help grow ECF into the biggest fight organization in Sydney, I need a logo , and someone to run things when im offline so ill be looking for a good second if interested just message me my username is aaronvanhalen.

fighters needed for all divisions.

I have started a brand new fight organization in Sydney ALL fighters are welcome please come help grow ECF into the biggest fight organization in Sydney, I need a logo , and someone to run things when im offline so ill be looking for a good second if interested just message me my username is aaronvanhalen.

fighters needed for all divisions.

Step 1) Open org with $200 in your bank account

Step 2) Proceed to recruit fighters, pro bono artists and someone to run the org for you

Step 3) Profit ?

I run an org and would like to wish you luck in your running of said org, but I would do a lot of reading up about the game and how things generally work around here. For example, posters/artwork costs money. I do all of my own gfx for my org and gfx for some other orgs too (when I'm not super busy throughout the week.) And I generally charge 10k a pop. I also pay 10k a week for an assistant. Most people won't do services like these for free.

Also highly recommend learning what an ID restriction is and implementing one. Open ID orgs need some decent sized pockets at least to start out.

Also get a mentor, a mentor will literally help you with any question you have regarding the game.

I say this cause I had a very similar mind set coming in a few months ago.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...