Picks Battle

Skenoj

Why I created this thread?

Here we can make picks for every UFC event, everyone will have to post their picks before UFC events and who got the most correctly picks, will win the pot

How to join?

Well, first you need to have 100k to lose without having problems with your fighters/gym/others stuff, then you have to post a list with your picks

What if someone will edit their picks after the fight/event?

So, I will be the "admin" of this event, that means I will save everyone's picks who joined the PICK BATTLE for the upcoming UFC event

How many should be in a Pick Battle?

To start the Pick Battle there should be at least 3 people

How we will pay the winner?

Everyone will have to transfer the money to the PICK BATTLE winner, I will not hold the money or anything!

Hateful-Legitimate-Antelope-size-restric

Stats about Picks Battle

Picks Battle Nights holded: 9

Total money played: 4.2M$

Biggest win: Rambo - 600k ; OptimalMMAPicks - 600k

Most successful picks: OptimalMMAPicks - 9/12 ; Skenoj- 9/12

• Upvote 2

8990fd3256b151e4bd3a8feb95096528.png

My picks for UFC Fight Night 170 - Lee vs Oliveira

Bae Malecki, David Dvorak, Mayra Bueno Silva, Rani Yahya, Alexey Kunchenko, Amanda Ribas, Brandon Moreno, John Makdessi, Johnny Walker, Renato Carneiro, Gilbert Burns, Charles Oliveira

If anyone wants to be a part of first PICK BATTLE, post your picks

Dana said the event will happen in US 100%, but still the place have to be decided

Dana says a lot of things. How are the european fighters going to travel to the US?? The fights are scheduled for next week. Dana is promoting, but this is out of his control. he might have a card in the US but a lot of fighters noted to fight at the moment will be missing. If they are not in the US already it is likely they wont be fighting next week. Countries imposing travel bans are increasing every day

FYI nevada today banned all fights for indefinitely

Might have to go back to the good old days when cage fighting was banned everywhere and fights were only held on indian reservations and eastern european countries

• Upvote 1

Dana says a lot of things. How are the european fighters going to travel to the US?? The fights are scheduled for next week. Dana is promoting, but this is out of his control. he might have a card in the US but a lot of fighters noted to fight at the moment will be missing. If they are not in the US already it is likely they wont be fighting next week. Countries imposing travel bans are increasing every day

FYI nevada today banned all fights for indefinitely

Might have to go back to the good old days when cage fighting was banned everywhere and fights were only held on indian reservations and eastern european countries

Leon is out, Woodley still looking for a fight

is woodley in London? So far 1 ufc fight but on cage warriors card, colby apparently said he would fight woodley and woodley called his bluff. Colby said no , but who knows, i wouldnt believe anything right now

Woodley is in US and he's trolling colby on instagram, maybe they will fight, maybe not

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Against my better judgement I was ready and willing to spend precious money to buy UFC 249 for fresh sports content. It was like the old days when you had to wait a couple of months before a new UFC PPV was on, and people were craving the fights. Except, no party, no inviting people over to watch and help chip in to pay for it which sucks because no one else in my household cares for watching it. I liked the damn XFL football and that's gone, was in to watching March Madness and that's gone too, shit I'm watching damn youtube videos of racing marbles at this point. I sure hope Dana White gets this Mortal Kombat Island and puts on some fights!!!

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

I hope this one won't be canceled! Make your picks for UFC 249!

Please read the rules before you will make the picks

5e8d10a42acf6bb4119e5eb391d35a1e.png

my picks:

ryan spann, charles rosa, niko price, ronaldo souza, michelle waterson, fabricio werdum, donald cerrone, yorgan de castro, calvin kattar, francis ngannou, dominick cruz, tony ferguson

Score(updating after every fight if i am awake)

Scoreboard Picks Battle First Night

Fights finished: 10/11

Skenoj - 3/11

YoungFisch - 6/11

Therobbsmith - 4/11

Cobb - 6/11

Gator001 - 7/11

Winner(s): Gator001

if there's more than one winner, split the 100k for how many winners we have

Gator001 is the winner of Picks Battle First Night! Congrats!

Make sure to send him the money!

0e48e457b0f31eb2881af9b6828e7faf.png

• Upvote 2