Coming soon

Cobra7

Hot spunk nutrition company in London has officially received a generous donation in the amount of $375000. What does this mean you may ask?

What I think (or rather I should say will happen hopefully) is the production and stock of a brand new 158Q product. What type you may ask? That I dont know but we should find out soon.

In conclusion, i hope people welcome welcome hot spunk nutrition into their fighters life and a big welcome to bobb mogg

• Upvote 4

Well I can confirm the latest product is a weight gain supplement Q158 at a bargain price of £175 that's 2% less quality but almost 50% cheaper than the top of the range brands.

Any new players on a limited budget are going to be getting pretty good bang for their buck!

Well I can confirm the latest product is a weight gain supplement Q158 at a bargain price of £175 that's 2% less quality but almost 50% cheaper than the top of the range brands.

Any new players on a limited budget are going to be getting pretty good bang for their buck!

what happened to the 50k I gave you to pay your loan off so that you could have my company?

• 3 weeks later...

New news regarding Hot Spunk Nutrition, from the 11/8/19 the full range of supplements available will be at least Q150. Also there's two new products arriving, Gonads Girth Gone Q158 weight loss supplements. And New Energy Reduction Drink "Pussy 100% Natural," As The Newest Nutrition Store in MMA tycoon. And Myself as a Genuine non Multi Vip Owner, I'm striving to bring you top quality supplements at affordable prices for everyone, from new users with limited cash, to Experienced managers who want quality supplements for their Top Fighters. Hot Spunk based in London has something for everyone to develop their fighters.

As a new business owner, your custom and purchases will be most appreciated. As I've previously read on the forum about the lack of new nutrition companies in the game.

• Upvote 1