Imcool's Avatars

imcool

Avatar #46(Starting bid 200k, 50k minimum increments) - Auction ends 11:45pm EST on 3/9

mvp_snake.jpgmvp_fw.gif

Leading bid: None

***Disclosure: Apologies in advance if this doesn't get accepted(obviously no payment necessary if it doesn't). Mike may claim that it's not avatar-y enough, even though every single facial feature is off an mmat face***

I'm not making a bid but I'm sure it will be approved with all of those rediculous ones by Carlos Canstana or whatever his name is (no disrespect) most of his I see are really really iffy and I don't think should have been approved compared to all the ones that get declined so I think this ones fine. As long as it didn't look like a real picture it'll be approved. This ones much better then most of the ones approved lately,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSxGgrirb4o9_30U8j8Dbrtj1UWjOfEn6nHm3AsT5D6FdqSp30

Dude i know you said youre having a time off but can you do this for me please ;) ill pay 100k

I can do a Hatton, but can you please choose a better picture? This one is really small, and blowing it up will make the quality even worse than it already is.