EPGH Glory King Grand Prix

JDV916

With the tournament being of the 16 man variety we have only 8 fights currently booked for the event. So that means we have 2 fights open for test fights.

The event is on the 3rd, contracts will be 1/500/500 and only 4 spots are available first come first serve.

So if your looking to test out a KT creation or project fighter look no further than EPGH as we are the only org offering KT test fights. 1 fighter per manager, no weight restriction (try to keep the weight in the ballpark in each match up pending on who enters.)

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the 8 winners who are moving on to the money round. The 4 winners in this round are guarenteed to come away with a cash prize for making it to the semi's

The 8 winners are.

Avery Nijholt, Jonah Snow, Nathan King, Felix Jaroslav, Ethan Adams, Rick Piano, Odogwu Agrinya, Prakesh Singh.

Bracket has been updated!

http://challonge.com/np0qdadl

Felix Yaroslav earned a 5k bonus (increased it for being deeply impressed) for defeating an opponent with 170lbs on him. Great job!

Avery Nijholt will not recieve a bonus for winning due to fighting an opponent weighing below 170 as well.

Best part about the trophy is it's a png file so any fighter can add it to his avatar with very little issues in way of editing.

I would like to announce that we will be holding the second EPGH Glory Crown in March! All the same rules will apply. Make plans now if you plan on entering the tournament. Registration will begin on Febuary 1st to enter any fighter the fighter must be tested. No weight restrictions!

• Upvote 3

Congratulations to the 8 winners who are moving on to the money round. The 4 winners in this round are guarenteed to come away with a cash prize for making it to the semi's

The 8 winners are.

Avery Nijholt, Jonah Snow, Nathan King, Felix Jaroslav, Ethan Adams, Rick Piano, Odogwu Agrinya, Prakesh Singh.

Bracket has been updated!

http://challonge.com/np0qdadl

Felix Yaroslav earned a 5k bonus (increased it for being deeply impressed) for defeating an opponent with 170lbs on him. Great job!

Avery Nijholt will not recieve a bonus for winning due to fighting an opponent weighing below 170 as well.

Best part about the trophy is it's a png file so any fighter can add it to his avatar with very little issues in way of editing.

I would like to announce that we will be holding the second EPGH Glory Crown in March! All the same rules will apply. Make plans now if you plan on entering the tournament. Registration will begin on Febuary 1st to enter any fighter the fighter must be tested. No weight restrictions!

Will the tournament restriction still be 320K? Cause that pool must be getting a bit dry now right?

Well I will be opening it up to island fighters in the 317 range so for now I'd say a loose 320k restriction. Also must be within the range of the rest of the fighters in tge org regarding skill level.

I plan on having 2 GCGP's a year with the id restriction slowly going down with each tournament. Would love to get DDL involved at some point as well.

• 5 weeks later...

There was me busy preparing for a fight in three days time...! Shame. It was a promising young org.

Good luck with your fighters everyone. (Wishful thinking: perhaps another org will take over the quarterfinals, semis and finals?!)

Contact Dynasty DL manager - I think it was JHL. Maybe he could book the fights.