IQ Test

that's pretty much the highest I have seen anyone post about. Don't know about it being maxxed but you could be right. Anyway, he's a genius, hope his other hiddens are not bad. You should try to make a ground fighter out of him and give him a lot of leeway on the "see how it goes" slider.

What does IQ do/mean for your fighter? What affects does it have on them?

1) "Killer instict kicks in" fighters know where is the best moment to go for the kill

2) Ground, inteligent dudes are better in that area

3) SHIG sliders are used more effectively

4) "Swing for fences"/"Fight for decision" are used with better effect same with KO follow set to 50%

• Upvote 1

sorry for my noobiness, but how can i increase my fighters IQ and where can i see what it currently is?

You can't increase it. It is what it is. Two options for seeing it: you will get a random in-game email telling you they took an IQ test. Or you can win an IQ test in the Spin and Win game.

• Upvote 1

sorry for my noobiness, but how can i increase my fighters IQ and where can i see what it currently is?

You cannot increase it. Although if you check the "knows to adapt his gameplan" box on fighter creation you get a bonus to your fighers IQ. You can only see it if you get a random message telling it ( very rare), from a private jet flight (rare), or if you win it from the spin & win machine.

• Upvote 1

1) "Killer instict kicks in" fighters know where is the best moment to go for the kill

3)

SHIG means ???

See how it goes slider.

I won an IQ Test for my fighter and it says his IQ is 149. Does it mean his Intelligence is just 1 point away from being maxed? Like 149/150 ?

Woooooow! yes is the highest i`ve seen in the game. By the way all my fighters whit an IQ test are dumbasses acording with the test but still remain kicking butts! hahaha

3) SHIG sliders are used more effectively

4) "Swing for fences"/"Fight for decision" are used with better effect same with KO follow set to 50%

Does anyone have a clue how this works?

As there is no conclusive consensus on what the best strategy in different scenarios in different parts of the fight is, how does a very intelligent fighter figure whats "best". Did Mike himself do some testing and use his insight in the code to determine it?

All of my fighters have been dimwits :( I want a smart mutha-fucka so he'll know that they call the quarter pounder with cheese Royale With Cheese because of the metric system, may help one day.

• Downvote 1

Thank you all for your comments!

I planned to make him a ground fighter, so I ticked the "knows to adapt his gameplan" box... guess I got pretty lucky. I just hope his other hiddens are good aswell.

Does he learn faster because of him being a genius? It seems to me that he is a pretty decent learner.

Should I put the "SHIG" slider on 100%?