Hello,New Guy here :)

Yep... Training injured is perfectly fine, fighting injured, may not be a guaranteed loss, but it is pretty close to it... just don't do it. Also 7 days injury is actually pretty low. Many time my guys walk out with 16 days injury, that is the highest I have ever seen except when people fight with existing injuries... then it might go higher (I know cuts can go higher than 16 days, not positive about injuries.) The maximum wait for energy to recover to 100% is 14 sessions ie. one week. That's if you get taken down to 0 energy... which does happen from time to time.

Thanks again,i really have to much questions hehe :D

It's actually really good to see new guys posting in here and trying to learn the game. This game has a fairly steep learning curve and so many people get frustrated and quit because things are confusing or they get their asses kicked. But if they had come in here and asked questions like you have they would probably have been able to turn things around.

• Upvote 2

It's actually really good to see new guys posting in here and trying to learn the game. This game has a fairly steep learning curve and so many people get frustrated and quit because things are confusing or they get their asses kicked. But if they had come in here and asked questions like you have they would probably have been able to turn things around.

Exactly. You said it all :)

Yeah true stuff :D

Dont worry i will be full of questions hehe but good to see people answering.

Most of time you ask somebody something and you just get ignored,pretty cool people here

i got help from day 1 :D

Yeah true stuff :D

Dont worry i will be full of questions hehe but good to see people answering.

Most of time you ask somebody something and you just get ignored,pretty cool people here

i got help from day 1 :D

It serves no one to dick the newbies over. If the old guard eventually leave, and sadly they do, then the newbies are what needs to be cultivated so that the game continues on. It would do no good to me to contribute to the game declining, by ignoring or deliberately deceiving the new players.

That doesn't mean I'm gonna tell you everything though... ;)

Gotta keep some secrets for myself... Besides, it feels so much nicer when you finally make some achievement and you know that this or that was done on your own. I hope you guys stick around for as long as I have and far longer. I love the game and will be around for a long, long time... Maybe one day I will actually improve so that I do not suck so bad... :(

It serves no one to dick the newbies over. If the old guard eventually leave, and sadly they do, then the newbies are what needs to be cultivated so that the game continues on. It would do no good to me to contribute to the game declining, by ignoring or deliberately deceiving the new players.

That doesn't mean I'm gonna tell you everything though... ;)

Gotta keep some secrets for myself... Besides, it feels so much nicer when you finally make some achievement and you know that this or that was done on your own. I hope you guys stick around for as long as I have and far longer. I love the game and will be around for a long, long time... Maybe one day I will actually improve so that I do not suck so bad... :(

There is always room for improving even if you are the best,thats what mma is all about :D

I have a fight coming up in 10days in 205.My fighter is 212.

Will he cut down automaticly or how do i do weight cut?

It says he can cut down to 199,i'm hopeing he will cut down alone to 205 :D

I have a fight coming up in 10days in 205.My fighter is 212.

Will he cut down automaticly or how do i do weight cut?

It says he can cut down to 199,i'm hopeing he will cut down alone to 205 :D

Yeah he will cut it automatically. Just get him to 100% energy before the fight.

Also if you didn't know morale plays a part in training and fights. I always make sure my fighters morale is 99% or above.

Yeah he will cut it automatically. Just get him to 100% energy before the fight.

Also if you didn't know morale plays a part in training and fights. I always make sure my fighters morale is 99% or above.

How do i rise their moral? right now they all have it max but just wondering

How do i rise their moral? right now they all have it max but just wondering

When your Morale drops you need to change their clothes, frequently... alternate between two or three different sets of cloths. Make a change daily and you should be able to bring morale back up. It's a giant pain in the ass and it annoys the shit out of me. I am not always up on top of it myself... I came here for lots of things, but playing dress up wasn't one of them. But it is part of the game and you take the good with the bad I guess.

When your Morale drops you need to change their clothes, frequently... alternate between two or three different sets of cloths. Make a change daily and you should be able to bring morale back up. It's a giant pain in the ass and it annoys the shit out of me. I am not always up on top of it myself... I came here for lots of things, but playing dress up wasn't one of them. But it is part of the game and you take the good with the bad I guess.

Guess i should buy some clothes then hehe.

I have another problem.When i go on tycoon assist and check Skill maintence,its all orange to me,is that bad or?

Not sure if i explaind it good.And can it happen that some fighter doesnt get any progress,caz one was injured and had no energy so i rested him for few days and now he has nothing,its all at beggining,so just wondering.

Hope i expalind atlest abit :D

Guess i should buy some clothes then hehe.

I have another problem.When i go on tycoon assist and check Skill maintence,its all orange to me,is that bad or?

Not sure if i explaind it good.And can it happen that some fighter doesnt get any progress,caz one was injured and had no energy so i rested him for few days and now he has nothing,its all at beggining,so just wondering.

Hope i expalind atlest abit :D

Skill maintenance page shows your tickers.

If the bar is grey skills can't decline.

If there is orange over the grey that's fine.

When the bar turns green it means the skill is high enough to decline.

When the orange covers the green it turns red and you will start declining in that skill.

Tickers are reset when you fight.

They also reset when you train that skill.

Tickers are paused during holiday mode and before and after a fight.

Hope this helps man.

Skill maintenance page shows your tickers.

If the bar is grey skills can't decline.

If there is orange over the grey that's fine.

When the bar turns green it means the skill is high enough to decline.

When the orange covers the green it turns red and you will start declining in that skill.

Tickers are reset when you fight.

They also reset when you train that skill.

Tickers are paused during holiday mode and before and after a fight.

Hope this helps man.

Thanks a lot man i think i got it a litle better not,not really sure what ticker means but i think i will figure it out :D

So pretty if my orange over gray comes to end of line that skill will improve? And if its green and red startes coming to end of green it will go down?

Thanks a lot man i think i got it a litle better not,not really sure what ticker means but i think i will figure it out :D

So pretty if my orange over gray comes to end of line that skill will improve? And if its green and red startes coming to end of green it will go down?

No it has nothing to do with improving, just declining skills.

No it has nothing to do with improving, just declining skills.

Oh so declining means decreasing? :D

And where can i follow their progress will it say somewhere if they went up/down in some skill.